Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
~.: D.Gray-Man :.~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am I a spazztard fangirl?
  Yes
  No
  A WHAT now?
View Results

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:08 am
"Ohmygod hi!!" Vexis yelled happily as he tackled the new girl to the ground, completely breaking the tnsion in the air.

"Im Vexis. Who are you?" He asked, apparently hyper.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:56 am
"Entfernen Sie Ihren Händen! Get off me!" Adelheid shreiked, cursing in German and pushing the stranger's face in an attempt to get him off.

"Curse you, imbecile, get off!"

[Riya]
Vice Captain

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:05 am
Didrika laughed, breaking whatever tension was left in the air. "Uhm... Hello! Are you a new exorcist or something?" Spoofle bounced out of Didrika's scarf to go greet the newcomer. It "spoo"'d in welcome.

"Yeah... Who are you?" Lavi asked, standing and helping Didrika stand as well. He faced the girl that seemed about his age.

Linali was unsure about the atmosphere. This girl's arrival may have broken the tension, but the problem with Carlotta still existed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:14 am
With a final kick, Addie removed the leech from her and dusted herself off as she stood, cursing mercilessly in German.

"I am Adelheid Marie Branst, an exorcist from Germany," she barked angrily. "I have been sent by Master Claus, and upon arrival your leader pushed me down into this ravine to rescue the idiots who have fallen or something. Now that I am in a dangerous mood, I suggest you all come with me so that I do not need to use force."

She looked from one shocked face to another, swished her hair out of her eyes and barked again, "MOVE!"

[Riya]
Vice Captain

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:21 am
"No one fell... We all came here to find this one." He pointed to Didrika.

"Uh-huh...And then everyone was asking Carlotta questions about stuff." Didrika chimed in, nodding.

"Actually, I think the best thing to do would to be to go back to HQ. Nii-san must be pretty worried to send someone else down here." Linali said, looking back towards the boat.

"Besides, it would be best to deal with everything back in HQ..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:24 am
Adelheid was losing her cool, quickly. Her cool and calm composure broke and she shreiked, "Do you think I traveled for three days to England so I could come to headquarters and immediately be ordered to a rescue mission? I dont care what is going on, just get in the rowboat!"

Her shoulders twitched angrily as she stomped back to the small wooden boat and stood beside it, waiting to usher everyone along.

[Riya]
Vice Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:29 am
Kanda gazed in the direction of the commotion, and to his surprise he saw the cross German women roughly kicking Vexis off of her. "We're not done here though, are we?" He sounded both annoyed and unamused.

Allen glanced at the others and nodded. "Yeah, It's best to go back and let them know that we're okay."

Carlotta took a step back and taking hold of the tree she slipped behind it, childishly hiding behind it.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:32 am
Spoofle followed after Addie, not yet sensing her temper and not realizing that she might just be as bad as Kanda in term of Spoofle's poor treatment.

"Alright, alright. Let's go. Can you walk, Umeboshi-chan?" Lavi asked, looking to his daughter.

"I think so..." Didrika hobbled a bit, but she was able to walk, with Lavi's help. They made their way to the boat and Lavi helped her in before getting in himself.

Linali followed after them, watching Didrika to make sure she was okay. She looked to Carlotta. "Come on, Carlotta."  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

[Riya]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:35 am
"Is this all....?" Adelheid mused, looking at the ones entering the boat.
"You! The child and the dumkopf with the long hair, move it! There is no time to be wasted down here. You may finish your business up ahead."

She walked towards Kanda and Allen, her eyes narrowed dangerously.

"Where is the girl who was behind you?"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:43 am
Allen glanced at Addie and then moved towards the boat. He climbed in and sat next to Didrika. "It's good to have you back." He smiled warmly.

Kanda glared at the German woman bitterly but moved on towards the boat.

Carlotta sighed and looked out from behind the tree innocently. She sighed as she approached the boat, climbed in and still in pain brought her knees up to her chest.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

[Riya]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:44 am
[Are we to assume Vixen is in the boat too?]  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:50 am
(Nah, let's abandon Vexis XD >>)

Didrika smiled at Allen and hugged him. "Thanks, Mommy."

Linali watched Carlotta get into the boat and noticed how she did seem to be in some pain. "Are.... you alright, Carlotta?" Regardless of what has happened, she was still family.

"You want me to row, Adelheid?" Lavi offered as he passed Didrika over to Allen.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

[Riya]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:53 am
Adelheid's face fell, a little shocked by his offer.
"Er... ah, I was going to do it myself but...." she couldnt find the English words to convey her surprise at the kind offer, so she gave Kanda a kick instead.
"Ano, dumkopf, you seem strong enough. You row."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:15 am
( xD )

Kanda turned to Adelheid and growled. "I'll throw you overboard." He threatened angrily reaching for Mugen.

Allen glanced up still hugging Didrika. "She's kinda.. scary.. But" He humbled watching Adelheid. Allen then looked glanced around the boat. "Where's Vexis?"

Carlotta looked up slightly from her position and was surprised by Linali's concern. "I'm probably just... sick." She answered.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

[Riya]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:19 am
In the blink of an eye, Adelheid reached onto her back and had the wooden staff at Kanda's neck. "I dare you. Now row."
"As for you," she said, whipping her head around to Carlotta, "Sit. The boat is small and many people are on it. We may not stand lest we fall over."

[lulz I want them to be enemies. XD]

All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games