Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
TILL KINGDOM DAYS COME Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:03 pm
SoraSabishii
Sabishii looked at the sword in admiration. "It's so kewl..." she put her hands together clapping slightly in glee. She looked back up at Damos "Where'd you get it anyway?"

Sabishii looked at Jack strangely. She crossed her arms skeptically cocking one brow to the side f her face. "Why, are you trying to sell something particular?"
.....*still confused about the newcomer to answer* maybe i do need food but still whom are you??  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:05 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Carrot-Copper
Jack appears in a cloud of smoke holding a bag. "Want some food before you head out?"
*about to head out when he poofed in* ...who is this sweatdrop
"Oh that's right. We haven't met yet. I am Spartan-622, but you can just call me Jack." He holds out his hand to shake Damos's. "And you are?"  

Carrot-Copper

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:07 pm
Berry walked up to Damos"But...i really want to make sure you okay. I dont wnat anything bad to happen to you at all" Berry looked up at him and bit her lower lip. "please i want you to take Somad. You can train him a bit so when he has to protect me , he does a great job of doing it. "  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:08 pm
Carrot-Copper
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Carrot-Copper
Jack appears in a cloud of smoke holding a bag. "Want some food before you head out?"
*about to head out when he poofed in* ...who is this sweatdrop
"Oh that's right. We haven't met yet. I am Spartan-622, but you can just call me Jack." He holds out his hand to shake Damos's. "And you are?"
Damos Sooli, how did you find us??  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:44 pm
Sabishii crossed her arms once again, turning toward Berry this time. "May I make a suggestion that would most likeley be accepted by all?" she uncrossed her arms. "Me and Somad Will go searching through the forest and you could go with Damos..." she looked back at Damos waiting for his answer.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:45 pm
((Hey, MWM...you mind posting a pic of Farmosaka and Tamajing too?))  

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:55 pm
SoraSabishii
((Hey, MWM...you mind posting a pic of Farmosaka and Tamajing too?))
((still searching ))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:01 pm
User Image
((Farmoska))  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:25 pm
SoraSabishii
Sabishii crossed her arms once again, turning toward Berry this time. "May I make a suggestion that would most likeley be accepted by all?" she uncrossed her arms. "Me and Somad Will go searching through the forest and you could go with Damos..." she looked back at Damos waiting for his answer.
"Somad is with me now and he wanted Damos to train him, but Damos wanted him to be with me to protect me. So he went with me and not him. Thats why i thought it would be best for Somad to go with Damos."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:43 am
[[just so you know, Ryed is about 6'0, and Daron is 5'3.]]

Daron sat beneath a tree with his guitar next to him. He was resting from all the 'work' he had done already.

Ryed landed on a deserted island. The wings dissappeared while he walked inland through the vast jungle.

x- Ryed Raevin -x

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:13 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
[[just so you know, Ryed is about 6'0, and Daron is 5'3.]]

Daron sat beneath a tree with his guitar next to him. He was resting from all the 'work' he had done already.

Ryed landed on a deserted island. The wings dissappeared while he walked inland through the vast jungle.
*damos had said his fairwells and left following the aura to a cliff that was over looking an island* what kinda of aura is this stare * takes out his sword and it starts to lift and change, then it was a lorg black orb that attached itself to his bac and he glided to the island*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:22 pm
Berry watched Damos go off."I guess...we should go now..." She began to walk to the forest"come on Sabishii."  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:20 pm
Sabishii sighed, but ran after Berry. Walking next to her she spoke at her in a soft tone saying "Why are you such an EmoMcAgnsty Pants whenever he's not around?" It did confuze her, such an odd way to act when not around some person.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games