Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
Announcements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 11:29 am
well uhh .. i dunno. i dunt think we HAVE to dress formally. heh. to hell with formal. im going in with mai duckie outfit.

UGGG how did the nitemare scarf price go up 200k?! ::stares at his 40k on hand and the 4 kiki plushies ready to be sold. ::evil grin::

Stupid Rene.. she wants to do that stupid Corsage thingy for prom.. ::mummble:: waste of money. I wanted a white tux.. but noooo it wont match the damn corsage so i had to get a black tux.. >.
hee.. IM excited XD.

::cough:: back to Guild news. well yeah.. i've been lazy on the student IDs lately. Mint is just taking naps all the time so its all up to me to make them.

And you lazy crew members.. ::kicks them:: why don't you guys ever help me out >.
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 12:19 pm
For lack of a better place to put this, it's Ky v2.0. ^-^ After a long summer of doing...something...this is what the new Ky looks like. Since he lost the reapers he went and found (read: stole) some spiffy retractable katars that can shoot bolts of, uh, stuff. And also he's got the eternal sword. yep, Ky's been busy while I've been lazy.

User Image  

xxrageofangelsxx

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 12:22 pm
I still think Ky should get married and have a kid and i still think that scarf is a fighting hazard to Ky.

You never know when that thing can catch on fire or get snagged by a sword and stuff. PLus its kinda hard to breathe through it isnt it?  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 12:23 pm
It's not like he's wearing it in a death choke baka. And besides, Ky's too cool for that. xd  

xxrageofangelsxx

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 2:30 pm
phew.. Finished the Crew News Avis now XD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Uwasa
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tiff
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Joy
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kurai
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ky

Now we just need news to post up on the first page ^^;;  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 4:07 pm
*evil aura* if gaia was a person, I would so b***h slap him right now stressed Damn!!! now I missed the bus tour...well I think..*sobs* dont leave without me!!!!.....*blink* O boy, what did Ky get himself into this time xd  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 5:55 pm
For a Short time just now Me and Ky have just made a Ria Fishing area in Durem reclamation factory, Prior 1, Ria.

Come join us if you can and discuss abotu Ria or just make Ky feel better not studying all the time XD  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 6:27 pm
It's 'Pier'  

xxrageofangelsxx

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 8:03 pm
And the Prier is closed now ^^;; due to Tiff having to eat. Me having to sleep, and Ky to go on a daily nightly demon killing walk. ^^ Updating front page so everyone can put use to these face avis i made.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 8:29 pm
Wait...how do you post in the front page...or can only you post in it kurai......im so confused....and thanks for the new rod Kurai, but seriously you didnt have to buy me one ^_^  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

LadyLight
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 8:40 pm
*chibi Aldora appears in a pop and lands on Kurai's head*
Wai!!!! I'm back!!!!!
*chibi Aldora does a dance on Kurai's head*

Aili walks in, "Hello!"

Yup, after many months of disappearance, I'm back.... until I disappear again.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 8:45 pm
yes only i can post on the front page. So post your announcements here if you want me to post on the front page XP. BTW also added these Crew member faces in XD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rene
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. DP XD
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. and Mother Aili ^^  

KuraiGekkou

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 9:08 pm
....hey i thought you went to bed Kurai.... eek xp no matter, ok, now to think up of a good scoop for the crew news....*grabs pad and pencil* Im off!!! O and welcome back Aili!!! whee  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 9:11 pm
with me being the one man army in this guild.. there is no sleep... : biggrin oom music::

Changed the 1st page intro in this thread XD check it out XD
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=107450&start=0

::huggles Aili:: MoTHER AILI!!! DONT LEAVE AGAIN crying !!! ::stares at everyone else:: O_o? wah?  

KuraiGekkou

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 9:20 pm
Oh my.. almost forgot somone very important... Sorry I didnt see you on the Mod-list i keep forgetting you ^^ hehe im just kidding IM JUST KIDDING! ::ducks and covers::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games