Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Create and Share ~ post your art, writing, and other works! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XvXYuNiEXvX

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:10 pm
Here's a drawing I did its not that good. Tell me wat you think. xp

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:21 pm
Tidus_and_Yuna_4ever I LOVE your drawing. It's very good!  

S a k r a n

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:09 pm
Tosh's fic 'bout Gaara, 'cause none of my friends wanna read it. >.>'''
Note: It wasn't a lie~! gonk -ish in denial-

~~~~~~~

Lies

A small red haired boy sat on his bed He winced and clutched his chest with a pained expression on his face. The door behind him opened, and a man walked inside He kneeled in front of the boy and frowned.
"What's wrong Gaara-sama, it looks like you are in pain." He tilted his head.
"Yashamaru..." The boy named Gaara said.
Yashamaru took the boy's hand off his chest and placed his own hand there. "Are you wounded?"
Gaara shook his head.
"Then what could be the matter?"
He grabbed Yashamaru's hand and held it tight. "It hurts here." He said quietly.
Yashamaru raised an eyebrow, he looked at him for a moment before understanding what he meant and smiled. He pulled his hand away, Gaara's small hands moved with it, but he didn't nothing to shake them off.
"You heart hurts, right?" He asked.
Gaara released his hold on his hands and nodded. He had such a sad look on his face, it almost looked like he was going to cry.
Still smiling, Yashamaru stood up to sit beside the boy on his bed and put an arm around him. Gaara looked at the arm he placed around him in confusion.
"Yashamaru, why does my heart ache?"
Yashamaru looked down at him, he wondered how he could answer such a question in a way a child could understand. He wondered if he even have answer at all. Was there really a way to explain?
"Well, Gaara-sama, it aches because it has been hurt." He said simply, hoping the boy wouldn't notice he answered nothing.
Gaara tilted his head, he clearly did notice, for he's more confused than ever.
"Why is it hurt? It's not bleeding..."
Yashamaru laughed. Children these days, they sure are getting smarter. "When the heart is hurt, it does not bleed, it's a different kind of wound."
Gaara looked at him with eyes that said 'tell me more', he sighed, such a persistent child as well.
"It can be hurt for many reasons." He went on. "For example, if you are sad or lonely. "
The boy frowned, he jumped off his bed and faced Yashamaru. "Am I sad and lonely?"
He stared back at him. "Only you can determine that, Gaara-sama."
Gaara cocked his head, he was sad and lonely, that is why his heart is hurting...
He ran foward and opened his one of his drawers, fiddling with a few things inside and closed it, only to open another.
"What are you doing Gaara-sama?" Yashamaru asked.
"Looking for bandages to heal my heart." He replied, still digging around in the drawers.
Yashamaru laughed, he patted the space on the bed beside him, motioning him he sit down again. He didn't want to, but did anyways.
"Wounds of the heart can't be healed that way." Yashamaru explained.
All hope dissapeared from Gaara's face, he looked up at him. "How can you heal it?"
Yashamaru smiled, he looked away, raising a finger, and drew the character for love into the air. He then turned to face him again.
"With love." He answered simply.
"Love..." The boy whispered. "How do you get that?" Hope once again returned to his face.
Yashamaru laughed again, he held Gaara closer and gave him a hug, then smiled sweetly at him.
"You have it Gaara-sama, I love you very much."
Gaara's eyes grew wide, a strange new sensation filled him, he felt the pain in his heart fade just a little. A small smile found it's way onto his face.
"Love..."

---

"Was it all a lie, Yashamaru?" Said the same boy, a few years older. He was once again clutching his chest with a pained expression on his face. Those words had made him so happy that day, and yet made him so sad when it all shattered. He shook his head and let his hand fall to his sides.
"Love... " He whispered like he did so many years ago and walked on.

~~~~~~~

Is it too short? =/

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:14 pm
Sakran
Tidus_and_Yuna_4ever I LOVE your drawing. It's very good!
Thnk you.^^  

XvXYuNiEXvX

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 5:28 pm
Eh, pretty nice? I can tell you rushed it or wasn't taking your time, am I right?...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:35 am
*waves*

Been kinda busy in the lab...but!

I'm working on this for somebody ^^

User Image  

Tanqexe

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 2:04 pm
@Tang - OMG. gonk heart *dies lots and lots of times

@t0sh - it's beautiful, I love it. Even if I have no idea who the characters are. IT WASN'T A LIE! gonk heart heart  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 2:08 pm
Tidus - nice sketch, yet the lines are a bit weird o_O

t0sh - Gaara heart such a nice piece of writing, shows the sadness of Gaara's life, Gaara was adorable whee

tanq - nice blend of colours 3nodding

` T a p i o c a `

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 2:20 pm
Tidus~ Well I think the body anatomny needs work (Ex. the breast), the lines don't flow at all. I reccomend pencil first or drawing at a slower paste.. wink Erasers are your friends. ;D

t0shi0~ I think that's a pretty good chapter. 3nodding
Publish on fanfiction?

Tanqexe~ Beautiful job!
I wish my colouring could be like that some day!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 2:36 pm
@DASG - you go on ff.net? xp  

Niphredil Ithilmir

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:10 pm
@Babi: Who are you talking to? =/ xDD
@Yanq: Pwnsome. <333 -hails-
@Niph: Thankyou ^^ <3 Yesh, it wasn't a lie~ gonk
@Sapphire:He still ish adorable. Just in a 'I wanna kill you' way. x3
@Dasg: Hm... When I get unlazy enough.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:52 pm
Niph~ Yep. 3nodding
My favor pairings tend to never be the offical couple at the end.. sweatdrop
Though lately some of the fans in certain areas of Fanfiction are really annoying me.. Mainly most of the Asucag fans..

t0shi0~ xd Yeah I do that too..
I gave up on my stories ages ago..
I can't bare to look at my writing from months ago and wonder what was I thinking..

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:26 pm
t0shi0
@Babi: Who are you talking to? =/ xDD
@Yanq: Pwnsome. <333 -hails-
@Niph: Thankyou ^^ <3 Yesh, it wasn't a lie~ gonk
@Sapphire:He still ish adorable. Just in a 'I wanna kill you' way. x3
@Dasg: Hm... When I get unlazy enough.

I was referring to Tidus. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:41 pm
As someone (can't remember who xD) once said, I wouldn't go near ff.net armed with ten-foot pole.. it's all those Mary-Sues gonk Especially in HP and LotR. sweatdrop I don't know anything about the anime sections.. maybe they're better?

Plus the slash on ff.net is all crappy. xD  

Niphredil Ithilmir

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 3:19 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir
As someone (can't remember who xD) once said, I wouldn't go near ff.net armed with ten-foot pole.. it's all those Mary-Sues gonk Especially in HP and LotR. sweatdrop I don't know anything about the anime sections.. maybe they're better?

Plus the slash on ff.net is all crappy. xD

What's ff.net? Final Fantasy?...  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games