Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:35 am

Lilli I love you. I thought things would get better. But they will as soon as I get back I promise. I know for sure Lilli. I love you so much. Tuesday was unsure on whether she could hear him crying or not. But tears were running down his face as he ran. It shouldn't be long now.
Tuesday stopped by a tree. He could barely see the manor. I love you so much Lilli. I promise you things will be better. He buried his face in his hsands and cried hard.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:05 pm

Lilli could just barely hear the voice in her head. 'I love you Lilli. I promise things will get better' Yeah right Tuesday. I'm sick of feeling hurt on the inside. Lilli didn't feel like it, but kept crying anyway. Lilli. having extremely well hearing heard the large black, oaken front door open. She didn't bother to look back though. Then she heard a voice, but couldn't understand who it was, or what they were saying.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:13 pm

[Sorry Haru-Chan!! ;w; -Is sorta bullied around by LAWLy and Shik-.]]

Almost ignoring Klara, he bolted after Lilli. He flew down the many flights of stairs and shoved people aside. This whole ordeal about Celleia and Tuesday confused him, he didn't know what happened, he didn't know how, but he knew his sister was dead--and Tuesday was the reason. "LILLI!!" Klaash roared, storming out of the mansion and running with all his speed, nearly tripping several times, but quickly regained his balaence. "LILLI!!!" He roared again, running closer towards her.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:21 pm

(Yeah Toxxi, I'm just the BIG, FAT MEANIE! Lol jk ILY heart )

Almost instantly after hearing the voice for the second time Lilli could recognize who it was. Klaash. She felt herself instantaneously happier. Klaash had reached her. He exteded his hand to help her up. She looked up and took hold of his outstretched hand. Then she hugged him, crying into his shoulder. "Thank you Klaash." She mumbled. Tears rolling down her pale face. She sniffled and looked up at him.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:38 pm

After a long moment of silence on his part--Lilli was of course crying on his shoulder and her sobs too loud for her to say anything comprehendable. "Lilli," He started in a serious voice. "Where's Tuesday?"
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:34 pm

((you lefted meh))

haruxxx
Crew

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:59 pm

haruxxx
((you lefted meh))
[[ Sorta forced to. -.-]]
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:42 pm

((Haru-chan I APOLOGIZE for forcing Toxxi to ditch you. I needed her To RP like UBER badly. neutral Gomen... Forgive??))

Lilli wailed at the sound of his name. "Gone.."--Lilli muttered,--"He left. He said he needed to think things over. He left because he said he didn't want to stay and accidentally hurt anyone." She burried her face back into Klaash's shoulder, trying not to think about Tuesday. Then said quietly,"Well you know what? He hurt me that he left.. She clutched her chest, indicating that it was her heart he hurt. Lilli let go of Klaash and wiped her eyes with her sleeve.

She sniffled and then forcing herself to gain control and speak normally she said,"Thank you Klaash." She looked down at her feet, then could feel herself shaking.
Lilli looked up and Klaash was looking straight into her eyes searching them. "What is it?" She barely managed to say without losing it and crying again.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:26 pm

"Did he say anything else?"

[[ I know you're going to hate me,but i'm busy. -w- One liner...ATTACK!!
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:41 pm

(( *holds in anger*))

"He uh.. said he'd be back," she was shaking trying to recall what he'd said," In a few day or something." Lilli sighed, tears once again rolling down her face," That i seriously doubt, that he'll be back 'n all." She shook her head. "No." Though the tears were streaming down her face her voice showed no difference. She spoke softly, in a morose sort of tone. "Honest to god, I don't care if he comes back. He's hurt me. Badly.." She slowly shook her head. "Well.. what a wonder ******** birthday I'm having, eh?" Lilli let her head hang, and watched her tears fall in the dirt.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:48 pm

Klaash took in Tuesday's words. Despite partially saving Celleia from an agonizing death, he killed her-- and Klaash knew it, even if it was supposedly an accident. "Lilli," He said calmy, looking into her teary eyes. "Forget about Tuesday. If he's coward enough to run away, he's not worth chasing after." He looked back at the house, [[ I'll pretend you came along too,Haru 8D ]] he saw Klara anxiously waiting at the door, wanting to know if Lilli was okay. "Come on Lilli," He said,holding her by the shoulders. "Come inside."
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:53 pm

Lilli breathed in deeply. "Ok." She said trudging back to the house with Klaash. As they walked Lilli said, "You're right Klaash. There's really no point in chasing him." They reached the house Klara waved to them. "Hey!"

((I got to get off. Bye)

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:27 pm

Tuesday, now sensing Klaash next to Lilli just sat against the tree.
"So she really doesn't care if you come back huh..." He said to himself. Then he really thought about it.
But you ran away.
But I just wanted to talk to Ben.
But you ran away from her. God dammit Tuesday! Why are you so ******** stupid all the god damn time!? Maybe thats all you are. A monster.
But..I just, I..I really love her. I love Lilli. I just. Need some time to think. Not about us, about stuff. About what I'm going to do when the sickness really gets me. When I can't heal myself. I don't want Lilli to see me on my deathbed.
Okay. Go talk to Ben. Then. If she really wants you to, go back to the manor....

Thinking about leaving Lilli and the sickness brought on a depressive mood. He just sat there. Under a tree. It was dark now.
"I'm sorry Lilli, I love you. You are my existance."
Tuesday was hungry and if he didn't eat he'd eat himself. There was a rabbit in a bush close by.
Within seconds Tuesday had it in his hands. It hopped around on his palms, he pet it. Then he held it and snapped it's neck.
When he was finished with the rabbit he ran back to the manor. Lilli was inside but he looked through a window and saw her and Klaash talking.
Well it's no use talking to her. She hates you.
He stared at her with longing eyes. Lost in his own thought. She looked up and he ducked.
Screw this. Just leave Tuesday.
He ran back to where he was sitting earlier but when he got there he ran past it.
After a couple hours of running his muscles ached and he was coughing blood. He saw a house in the distance. He collapsed on the ground gasping for air. He crawled to the front door and slumped his back against it.
When he finally got the strength to stand up he did. He faced the door and knocked 3 times. Someone answered.
"Ben."
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:59 pm

(Ok this is the post introducing Ben Nicholas, Lilli older brother.)

Ben is currently living in a house that takes care and protects "shunned" beings. For example Vampires, Demons of all sorts and even humans. He's lived there for almost 4 years now. He previously lived in a house with Rosalie and other "older" creatures like himself. He, there met Tuesday and Rosalie did as well. Ben left awhile after Tuesday came to go off and help other lost souls. Ben discovered that Rosalie was dead not too long ago. Though she died maybe a year and a half before. Ben currently thinks Lilli is dead because he never heard any news about her or proof.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One evening as Ben was putting a small child to bed (infant) he heard a knock on the front door. He quickly lulled the child to sleep and left the room. As Ben was descending the last set of stairs, he heard the knock on the mahogany front door, this time more urgent sounding. He quickly made he way to the door and unlatched it.

He opened it to see a man. HE looked to be 18 or so. Ben's eyes grew wide. The man said "Ben?."
Ben then quickly said "Tuesday? What are you doing here!? I thought-" he paused in astonishment to see him," I had thought you were dead. Once I heard the news that Roaslie was dead, and the old house was burned down.. I had just assumed you were as well.. dead.
Tuesday shook his head.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:04 pm

Ben answered. "I..Um. Lilli is alive, Rosalie...You've heard that she died...Did anyone tell you...." He winced. "How?
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games