Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Kitten in the Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should a seperate, identical KITB rp be made for the noobs in the guild?[noobs answer ONLY]
yes
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
no
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
i dont care
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:45 pm
Min then whispered into Leons ear "Now if i remember;.......go to Erri and take her to HER bathroom, have her turn on the water...then whisper to each other the words you need to speak......If the water is running it CLOUDS the hearring of others and she can lock the door so it is difficult to see you two......{and unfortunately the water causes some problems with thought projection.}"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:30 am
"leon were sorry, i didn't meen to upset you i was just playing around... but that plant was not me!" Kai motioned to the plant and ran to his room to hide.  

kai wolf white

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:33 pm
Min finished picking up her MESS then leaned on the door casing "no Kai it was me, and I believe this is REIGN's ?" hands Reign a ball  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:24 pm
she grinned sheepishly, hugging the ball close to her body "Reign's..."  

Acrisiss

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:34 pm
"it would seem I need to work on my focus little sister" Min said as she hugged and petted Riegn "maybe we can work on that together for emergencies..Erri can work on it too and if we get good enough..Kai and Red will learn or sense the pictures we send."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:34 am
Kai was in his room hiding were he felt most safe,under his bed. 'I wonder whats for lunch.'he thought hungrily.  

kai wolf white

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:00 pm
Min decided That since she was close to the kitchen she would go ahead and fix some lunch because she was getting a little hungry,....then she realized that SOMEONE was broadcasting a strong feeling but it seemed to be coming from upstairs somewhere. =hmm maybe Erri is hung...= it dawned on her, Erri, is in the other room; and Reign was just down the hall, and leon was in the hall so that leaves...Min Giggled "lunch is coming little brother" she whispered.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:25 am
Kai weard a noise in the kitchin and came out from his hiding place.he ran down stairs and huged Min,"Thank you for reading my mind sister."  

kai wolf white

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:48 am
User Image first Min fixed and brought out the left over roasted chicken and turned to go back to the kitchen and grabbed the bread and cheese to make sandwiches
User Image

is a sandwich or two going to fill you up little brother? Min asked. she made several sandwitches for every one using up the left-over chicken. I am sure the others will be hungry too "Kai can you call everyone to LUNCH?"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:19 pm
(( Like I posted in the SECONDARY
Keep posting here for now so we don't lose the STORY LINE okay?))

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:08 am
Min waited for everyone to show up for lunch.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:51 am
(Until further notice my friends I am banned from the internet so just letting you guys know I already sent a message to Acrisiss about this and I would like to apologize but don't worry I'll be back soon.)  

Tos Banning Team-5000

kai wolf white

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:00 am
(dang... its ok kitsune)
"yup! LUNCH TIME!!!!!!"he screamed." How was that? Did i do well? oh yeah, i'll take 2 please."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:06 pm
erri sighed and ran up to her room before leon could even notice she changed then ran out of the house slamming the door crying running off twords town  

Foofookachu

3,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:37 pm
Min heard the door and looked at Kai "please help yourself kai, i'll be right back" she walked down the hall after putting the plate of sandwiches on the table and exited the house and followed Erri silently. when she caught up to Erri she gave Sister a hug and looked at sister's eyes seeing much pain she held sister with understanding. "Erri, You are first and FOREMOST My Sister, it isn't like I expect you and RED...LEON to be together as a couple...Honest."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games