Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] Questions and Comments Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you read the newcomers thread before coming here?
  O.O Thread?? Oh shoot.. ::runs off::
  YEP!! ::nods proudly::
  I've noticed the many links.. but I'm too lazy. =.=
View Results

MintGekkou
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:08 pm
User ImageThats explained in the Star information Thread in the Profile subforum. Please read the Newcomer thread. 3nodding

07.09.06 heart
[ K ][ u ][ r ][ a ][ i ][ & ][ P ][ i ][ ~ ][ * ]  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:06 am
`Shuggles
torrinne
Just wondering... Could that locked thread in the On-Campus Rps be re-opened, even though it was made by someone without enough stars? I probably speak for more than just myself when I say that it would be a nice place for all of the performers here to practice...RP...whatever. Please? (Feel free to say no, I'm just wondering...)

Sadly, NO. I'm not trying to be harsh, but you have to meet standards 3nodding You could recomend the topic to a crew member and they might make it. But they wont unlock your topic for many reasons. Sowwy!

Thank you! (It wasn't my topic, though.)  

torrinne

`Shuggles

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:07 am
torrinne
`Shuggles
torrinne
Just wondering... Could that locked thread in the On-Campus Rps be re-opened, even though it was made by someone without enough stars? I probably speak for more than just myself when I say that it would be a nice place for all of the performers here to practice...RP...whatever. Please? (Feel free to say no, I'm just wondering...)

Sadly, NO. I'm not trying to be harsh, but you have to meet standards 3nodding You could recomend the topic to a crew member and they might make it. But they wont unlock your topic for many reasons. Sowwy!

--Blink-- Really? Oh. Well, if your friends with the person that made the topic please let her know that she should read the rules once more and start RPing to get some stars! Good luck to you and the person. <3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:50 am
`Shuggles
torrinne
`Shuggles
torrinne

--Blink-- Really? Oh. Well, if your friends with the person that made the topic please let her know that she should read the rules once more and start RPing to get some stars! Good luck to you and the person. <3

^.^ Thank you.  

torrinne

`Shuggles

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:00 pm
No problem =D heart

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:44 pm
ummm...i have a question....this has probably been answered already...but i am too lazy to go thru and find it XD. Am I allowed to use one rp character in more than one room at a time?  

thisismesoshutup

99th Fallen

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:46 pm
Ummm.

what do you mean? the same character in two places tlaking to different people?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:48 pm
99th Fallen
Ummm.

what do you mean? the same character in two places tlaking to different people?
yeah...that lol  

thisismesoshutup

Mama Ame
Crew

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:51 pm
thisismesoshutup
To answer your question, I'm not sure. I mean, wouldn't it be a bit odd if your character was in two places at once? Unless thats his power. I think it would be better to just RP in one room, and then leave it and go to another room.
However I'm not 100% sure.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:52 pm
Hmm. Well I think your aloud to but I'd go aganst it sinc eit may cause some confussion, you know?

But hey, it's your character !!

Do what you gotta do! [As long as you don't break the rules .. hehe xD]

99th Fallen

thisismesoshutup

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:55 pm
lol...thx to both of u...i think i'll just try and stay in one room as u guys said so i don't cause much confusion...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:56 pm
User Image Common promblem with RPiers. Should be common sense later on that if your RP partner is not responding for a while, then i think its high time you get your character out.

but in the general sense of 2 places your RP character is in.

Just try not to confuse yourself our your friends XP.

07.09.06 heart
[ K ][ u ][ r ][ a ][ i ][ & ][ P ][ i ][ ~ ][ * ]  

MintGekkou
Captain

Mama Ame
Crew

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:01 pm
Ok, basically listen to Kurai. If say you're RPing with a certain group, and they are not responding, so you leave the room to go somewhere else then thats cool. But like, if you're doing a detailed RP in two rooms at once with one character, that might confuse people.
And hey, if you reallly want to be able to RP a lot, why don't you make more than one character? That way if you want so-and-so to hang out in the Dining Hall and you what wants-his-face to be in the Empty Dance Hall, it can be done.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:02 pm
Can you change you character's arts??  

skillamanjaro

99th Fallen

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:03 pm
OF COURSE biggrin  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games