Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Nightstar~ Traveling Threw Time Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose your favorite villian?
  Slade
  Blackfire
  Red X
  Mad Mod
  Other
View Results

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:19 pm
Raven rolled her eyes. "Because something big will come and kill you if you're all alone..." She paused. "Plus, you need me to make sure you don't get such a big head."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:24 pm
Beastboy kissed her cheek and said,"I guess I'll keep you around then."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:26 pm
Raven smiled on the kiss, a small blush lighting up her cheeks. "And I suppose I'll keep you around..." Raven said before adding in a sarcastic voice. "For who knows why."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:28 pm
Beastboy laughed and said,"mabey it's my good looks and my personality."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:30 pm
"Green skin, pointy ears, and a fang classify as good looks? Since when?" Raven said with a joking smile. She would never admit it, but Beast Boy did look good in her eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:32 pm
Beastboy smirked and said,"hey the ladies dig the pointy ears."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:00 am
Past present
Robin knocked on Starfire door. He waited for answer worried about her condition. Something wasn't right.

'Hi' Vince muttured deactivating the screen hididng what he was doing. It was private and none of thier business. He just wanted to be alone.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:46 am
Scourched stood silently for a few moments before saying."Sooo....Did you finish that thing you were working on."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:08 am
Past present.
'Almost. Where are sleeping tonight ?' Vince asked the though suddenly crossing his mind. He deactivated the machine yearning to keep what he was working on a secret.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:12 am
Scourch shrugged and said,"I don't know."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:18 am
Past present
'I'll talk to Robin about it' he muttured checking a calibration pannel on his chair absent mindely. He had a feeling they wanted something more.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:24 am
Scourch looked at Nightstar and then back at Arachnid. "You know what, I'll go look into our sleeping arangements. you too just wait here until I get back."Scrouch said as he walked away and left Arachnid and Nightstar alone.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:32 am
Emerald was still on the roof. She heard a strong empathy. She had to meditate. "Azarath Metrion Zinthos. Azarath Metrion Zinthos." She breathed slowely. She opened one eyelid and saw a dragonfly. "They bring goodluck." She slightly smiled at it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:10 pm
"Oh do they?" Raven said, raising an eyebrow. She thought a bit before adding. "I suppose the pointy ears don't look all that bad."  

dragonelf213

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:15 pm
Beastboy smiled and said,"Of corse they don't look bad. they're connected to me."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games