Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
school for girls of all species (boys can come to ) roll pla Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:23 pm

Lucy smiles. "What im just useing them. A lil fun never killed anyone." Lucy rubs Canes head. Lucy walks over to the kitchen doors. She unlocks the doors and smiles.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:27 pm

Cane unoticably blushed alitte;he smiled and walked into the kitchen.

KATKIBA109

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:31 pm

Lucy starts to make a sandwatch.

Nyuu walks up and sees Cane and Lucy are gone. She gets up and walks over to Lance. She shacks Lance. "Hey wake up. Lucy and Cane are gone...."
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:40 pm

Lace moaned."Huh,wah..."Lance said sitting up and rubbing his eyes.

Cane looks around the kitchen.

KATKIBA109

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:45 pm

"Lucy and Cane are gone." She says rolling her eyes.

Lucy eats her sandwatch. She looks more to eat.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:49 pm

Cane looked at the red hand mark on her arm still and he couldn't help but ask."What happened in that room?"

Lance got up with out his blanket on it revieled him in his boxers,he started to put his pants on."Should we look for them?"

KATKIBA109

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:56 pm

Nyuu cant help to look. "Kitchen knowing lucy shes hungry."

Lucy looks at Cane with a scaryed look. Not really wanting to tall him. "Mmm...." Thats the only thing that comes out of her mouth.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:11 pm

"Well you don't have to tell me if you don't want to."Cane said.

Lance as if not knowing she was looking,toke his time getting dressed."Ok just asec..."

KATKIBA109

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:17 pm

Lucy sits on the counter. "I want to tall you....But you my think im a lil nuts...."

Nyuu keeps watching. Her face turns red as she watches him.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:21 pm

Lance soon finished dressing he sees her all red and turns red himself."Oh sorry if I..."

"No I won't.."Cane said smiling.

KATKIBA109

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:36 pm

Nyuu stands there still red face. "Its-its...ok" Nyuu cant hold back this time. She kisses Lance. Not just a plan kiss a deep kiss.

Lucy sits there for a lil bit. "Ok when the door shut. I started to here scarming all around me. The room seemed to get darker. The air become more havey. It was hard to breath. So i was thinkg i could clime down. So when i walked over to that window....I seen a...girl black hair blue eyes... Cover in blood...And when i looked away and then looked back she was gone. I was just thinking it was my mind playing with me. So when i started to clime out of the window ....I kinda started to fall...When something grabed my arm...I got scared and pulled away. I seen that girl when i fall to..."
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:43 pm

Lances eyes grew wide as she kissed him.Yet again she was kissing him,and yet again,he knew that it wouldn't end well.

"Wow..."Cane said,so...the story was true? he thought to himself."Linch searched the room after we left to get you.."

KATKIBA109

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:56 pm

Nyuu pulls away. "Im sorry....I shouldnt have done that...Lets go find ..Cane and Lucy...." Nyuu starts walk out of the room.

Lucy jumps down. "I knew you whouldnt belive me..." She walks out of the kitchen and heads for the spy.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:59 pm

"No I never said that...."He said puting his hand on her shoulder."If you say it I beleive you..."

"It's ok....yah let's go get Can and lucy."He said following her.

KATKIBA109

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:15 pm

Lucy pushes Canes hand away. "Cane i know Lance likes Nyuu...I know she likes him back....I like him also...But as hard as i try to keep them 2 away...They always find away to get closer...Its nothing agansted you...But i just dont want to get hurt anymore." Lucy runs to the spy doors. She walks in.

As Nyuu walks down the stair she sees Lucy run to the spy.
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games