Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
maximum ride rp,new story((now accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

have you read the book
  yes
  no((i stare at you))
View Results

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:08 pm
{{T-T i know... its like a trickling stream. T-T i guess i'll remind him again.}}  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:25 pm
{lmao, i know what you mean. i hate it when people join, but then never go on.......then they go and kill themselves. *cough cough* x3 }  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:08 pm
{{*rolles eyes* i know what you mean. im in like 8 that thats happened to so i sorta dropped out since im the only one really roleplaying. T-T'' anyways kiba hasnt been on sice december 1st so that might be the reason. but i have one that just started and looks like its gonna be going strong for a while ^^ *happy dance* do de do de do!}}  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:09 pm
(mmmmm.........he hasnt? wow.....wonder wat hes been up 2....lol.
ah, srsly? heh, wats it called? nd i hope it runs well 4 u.....xD )  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:52 pm
{same here....
its ~+the struggle against insanity+~ [soul eater rp] i beleive you know of it. ^^ same here. im really surprised how well its going. 11 days and we already have 74something posts ^^}  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:49 pm
(soul eater rp? nevr heard of de anime, but i went on the topic. looks lik ur doin pretty well! xD )  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

rorschach12

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:27 pm
((Hey did they take away the join icon in the corner? first week back and I can't even join one of my old guilds...
I'll look for the last post and see if I can respond to it...))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:30 pm
((Hey lance left off for his journey thingie right?))  

rorschach12

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:39 pm
{{...im not quite sure... it was so long ago...i forgots. sorry. but i dont think so i think we were all together. just after burying the others when you stoped.and i really dont know where the join thingy is...sorry sweatdrop }}  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:59 pm
Lance landed on the roof that he had last been with his friends... A man in his arm, bleeding.
"Where are you..."He muttered his voice deeper than it once was.
He wore a black jacket that dropped below his knees, with a slits on the back of the jacket for his wings to fit through.  

rorschach12

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:11 pm
{{...o.0 whats he doing with a bleeding man?!}} alex had made it all the way back to the house when she finnaly found lance. into the walkie talkie she said, "hey shade, i found lance...i think" now that she had a better look at him he looked familiar and yet not so much. she talked into it again, "im gonna get a closer look." then clicked it off. "whats he doing with a bleeding man?" she wondered out loud. "lance?" she called down.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:18 pm
((You'll figure out...^^))
Lance looked down at her, setting down the man.
He wore all black and his jacket had black embroideriey."Yes.."He called down to her, he felt that might might not be enough though, after all...He sounded diffrent, and he had new clothes on..
He spread his wings out of the slits he made in his jacket, his wings were exactly the same...  

rorschach12

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:25 pm
alex was skeptical at first till he pulled out his wings. "lance!!!" alex dropped down from the air to lance near him. "yay!! shade and i were worried about you! where did you go?" alex asked tilting her head to the side.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:40 pm
"Off to find the company that made us, and to figure out why.."He explained plainly, allowingno details as of yet.
He lifted up the man again."Where are we staying for the night?"
He stood there, taller than he was before."We do have a place to stay right?"  

rorschach12

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:54 pm
"okie dokie..." alex was silent for a moment. then answerd, "not sure, havent really thought about it, shade and i were pissed at each other for a bit then he fell into a river so we havent really thought about it." alex informed with a smile.  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games