Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 1:13 am
((Well, since Aisu hasn't responded, we're just going to assume Lunis is unconscious... I know the feeling, haruna. Though, I have more issues with the demons in my head than my hands. Devilish creatures, they are...

Speaking of them, they're saying Kuromi's favourite food needs to be fish. In fact, fish should be the main course of the festival... Mwa ha ha... No, I'm not a sadistic writer at all... And it's certainly not 1 am and I'm hyper again. Of course not. It's three...))

Alcina saw Kuromi leave the room, followed by Sui. Her curiosity was one again filling to the brim. She really never does learn... "I hope you don't mind, but could you guys take care of Kisuna-san? I want to leave him in the hands of capable people..." Flattery never hurts when trying to go off on your own...

Adyna's eyes narrowed. "I follow mistress Akira's orders. Please step away from the werewolf and I will not hurt you."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 6:53 am
"That's very trusting of you, Kuromi-san." Sui said as he entered the room, "Though, in truth, I'd never let anyone into mine. There are countless things that need not be seen after all."

"So..." He gave her a friendly smirk, "Care to share a secret?"

Leri
Vice Captain

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:15 am
Leri
"That's very trusting of you, Kuromi-san." Sui said as he entered the room, "Though, in truth, I'd never let anyone into mine. There are countless things that need not be seen after all."

"So..." He gave her a friendly smirk, "Care to share a secret?"

"Hmmm...lemme see. Here's the agreement. If you don't tell anybody I won't cut you into a million pieces with my knife and serve you at the festival. And believe me...the clan will really eat you..." She tossed a knife in the air and caught it, her fingers avoiding the sharp parts. "So if you'll agree to this agreement you can sit down on my bed and listen. If not you can run out of this room screaming. Your choice." She sat down on the side of her frilly bed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 11:25 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Leri
Vice Captain

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 11:41 am
Kuromi raised her eyebrows. La la la la la la la... (( <--This is Kuromi's inner thoughts! xd )) A black cat...who appeared to appear from nowhere ((The Alice in Wonderland thought process of mine is freaky...)) closed the door. "Just in case if Saga comes in calling me strange things...again."
She still ignored the fact that there was a knife right next to her neck...
"You might have noticed that Saga, Eiri and Kuroi don't bother in calling me their sister...which I'm really kinda not. Kuroki's the only one that actually doesn't pester me all day. You see, I'm their half sister. My father married their mother but had a relationship with my mother who's human. Then I was born on the day before Kuroki was." She paused. "That makes me fifteen and supposedly the the one who is first in line for being leader of the clan. Then my mother died when I was three and my father who is now dead was taking care of me just because it was more of a job than anything else. His wife...is now insane and living in her room and never comes out. Thus, their children hate me. They refuse to call me their sister...not that I care."

((There's still MORE... gonk Just that I don't wanna type the whole story all at once...))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 2:08 pm
Alcina moved softly along, using her time abilities automatically to soften her footsteps even more. Dragons have always been a resourceful race, so she made full use of stopping time for a spilt second just as her foot would fall. She didn't realize that this minimized the chance of other people from finding her, as full out stopping time would have if someone had been looking.

She reached the door and listened in from the other side. Alcina had come up just as Kuromi finished explaining her situation. She's... She's like me. Unimportant and unneeded...

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 5:20 pm
"Ah... I see...." Sui said as he lied down on the girl's bed and looked up at the ceiling. He looked thoughtful... and not, at the same time. It was hard to tell from his blank facial expression whether he cared or not. He carried a seemingly bored look on his face and made it look as if the ceiling was more interesting. Abruptly, Sui changed the subject and asked, "So what do you like?"

(Ooh, did Sui change into an uncaring b*****d just now? xd )  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 5:33 pm
Changing the subject are you? "Hmmm...I like...ice cream, books (of all kinds) and beating annoying people up." She glanced over at him. "Why are you asking?" And I was being sarcastic about beating people up...I don't.  

SakuMeiMei

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 5:42 pm
He took a glance at her, "Well, usually when people meet, they know about their interests or a goal. Based on that, I decided to choose one."

Well, that's one reason anyway. Sui thought to himself.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 6:16 pm
Her right ear twitched. ((Ah...cat ears...so useful... sweatdrop )) The sound of loud footsteps...it was obviously...

Saga burst into the room. "Ah haaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

Ah ha to you too...

"I found you Sui-san!" Saga exclaimed happily.

I hate the fact that this child can actually track down whatever she wants...

"Eh...but why is Sui-san in Kuromi-san's room?" Saga pondered.

None of your business?...  

SakuMeiMei

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 12:21 pm
Hayato growled, not moving away from Lunis. "If you work for Akira, sorry, but you will have to be my enemy, no matter what." He glanced behind him to make sure she was safe, and with a war cry, he leaped towards the mazoku, his dagger aimed at his throat.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 12:55 pm
"Because the bed is comfy." Sui said as he hugged a pillow to his face.  

Leri
Vice Captain

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:09 pm
"Oh, really?" Saga wondered. I swear my bed is much more comfier though... She had only jumped on Kuromi's bed once...err...twice...

Is she actually going to believe that? Kuromi was staring at Saga like she was totally insane. Oh well... Kuromi stood up and straightened her shirt. She started walking towards the door. "Make sure you show Sui where the guest room is okay?" she told Saga.

Saga nodded. Kuromi-san probably told Sui something... ((You see, she's not that stupid. whee ))

((I think I make Kuromi walk too much...it's all Kuromi walked somewhere and blah blah blah... sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:10 pm
Alcina stifled a short yell as Saga burst in through the door, seeming to not notice she was there. That was close...

She narrowed her eyes at the wolf kizoku coming at her with alarming speed. But she had been ready for it. He was far too easy to read, especially after the war cry.

Adyna held up her arm to block and catch his knife hand. With a sudden movement, she twisted his hand into what would be a very painful position...

((Sorry if that seems like too much control there... Just let me know if it is and I can change it.))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:30 pm
((its okay. ^^))

Hayato winced when he felt the pain, but already trained for pain, he did not let out a sound, but to let the mazoku hold his arm in the painful position. Moving to get free would just hurt more.

"So, you work under Akira, eh?" He asked through gritted teeth. Even though he showed no pain, his voice failed to do so. "Then I wonder, did she ask you to kill me? I had thought she would like to kill me herself?"  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games