Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
anthro high Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:01 am

Gail Akriest
(( I WILL SAVE THE RP! *Hero pose!!!* ))

Gail grinned at the two now-lovers as he grabbed a few slices of the pizza and backed off, chuckling. "I knew because I've had gay friends before. Plus, Greg, the lack of clothing doesn't help." He pointed out, nodding at him. He settled down, back against the wall. "Now, I'm gonna go check on Johanna. You two, try not to get too excited while the pizza's still going around." He teased before turning and going back down the tunnel he and Zeldrick originally came through

Gregory smirked, "Would it have been more obvious if I only had my shirt on? But... I won't take it that far, because you already know."
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:53 pm

Xavior walkd back in. "THe answer to your question i could hear you from the kitchen mr. Yiffstar and Mr. Disgusting. the intercom tunnels."

TobiasRedFox

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:59 pm

Gail knocked on the entrace to Johanna's room, smiling a little. "you were out for a good hour and a half." He informed her, offering her the plate of pizza he'd made up earlier. "Here. I didn't know what you liked, so I just grabbed plain cheese, but..." He shrugged. "You didn't miss much while you were out, but it looks like Kyubi and Greg's relationship jumped up another level. I don't think you'll ever manage to separate the two now."
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:09 pm

He was finally done eating. He looked around to see only Greg and Kyubi, then he looked down at the table, and sighed. "... oh well..."

Zeldrick

TobiasRedFox

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:19 pm

Xavior got out more pizza from the ovens. "More?"
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:51 pm

Gregory slid and stole a slice, and took a seat at the table, taking a few bites and sitting there. He hoped that Kyubi would sit by him.

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

XxKyubi_KunxX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:44 am

Kyubi steals a slice as well and sits next to Gregory.

[Hey at least we didn't get the details in! XD]
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:38 am

Gail Akriest
Gail knocked on the entrace to Johanna's room, smiling a little. "you were out for a good hour and a half." He informed her, offering her the plate of pizza he'd made up earlier. "Here. I didn't know what you liked, so I just grabbed plain cheese, but..." He shrugged. "You didn't miss much while you were out, but it looks like Kyubi and Greg's relationship jumped up another level. I don't think you'll ever manage to separate the two now."

really?...i just tryed to call my dad...he left a message saying he wouldnt be home tonight...his job is makeing him work over night...*she sighs* it also said that i can stay out as long as i arrive at school in the morning tomorrow...

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_

TobiasRedFox

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:48 am

(((and for that i thank you.)))
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:48 am

Gail frowned a little when she said her father was working overnight, worried now. She sounded a little depressed. "Hey... is something wrong?" He asked gently

Gail Akriest

Zeldrick

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:20 pm

Zeldrick planted his head softly on the table, closed his eyes, and sighed.
"Well... I guess I've got nothing to do here. Everybody has what they want, and I'm not needed..."
He stood up and brushed himself off, then headed for the door to the hall.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:48 pm

"Hey Zeldrick where ya goin? o.o" Kyubi took a few more bites of the pizza.

XxKyubi_KunxX

Zeldrick

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:15 pm

He stopped at the doorway and looked back at Kyubi with a smirk.

"Hey, I ate 6 slices of pizza. I gotta use the bathroom, heh..."

He was only half joking, and continued on his way.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:38 pm

Twix walked into the school,he was new here so he wanted to make afew new friends.He also needed help finding his classes.

MLG TWIX

XxKyubi_KunxX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:06 pm

MLG TWIX
Twix walked into the school,he was new here so he wanted to make afew new friends.He also needed help finding his classes.

[[currently school is out... ^^;; it's like.. night now.. ._. several of us are at the hospital... because of me.. <_<;;]]
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games