Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Gemini & The Teen Titans Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you be?
Hero
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
Villian
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:56 pm
Then Oracle used her dark magic to take Gemini, Corona, Scorpio, and Darkstar, as well as herself into the shadows and where Vesta and Black Feather are. "There you go Gemini," said Oracle.

"Yes, very good chid," said Corona.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:58 pm
"Ok, you got a point you did but still hard to tell if you liked me," said Fortunna.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:58 pm
Leo smiled and said,"The funny thing was that I never thought you liked me."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:04 pm
"Hm, I guess that was funny. Well, i'm heading back to the mansion," said Fortunna.

"Me too," said Rose. Then they both went back and already put their clothes over their baby suits.

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:12 pm
Leo put his shirt back on and grabbed Fortunna's hand. "K lets go."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:13 pm
DarkStar placed Gemini on the ground, turned into a panther, and layed on the ground next to the tree.

Then Gemini awakens to find herself somewhere in the woods. And than see's the villians she fights and knows.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:28 pm
"Oh, I see your awake Gemini," said Corona.

"Yes, awake and hello Gemini. Remember me," said Oracle.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:29 pm
Vesta walked up to Gemini. "Well Welcome!" She said with a smirk.  

ElectricCandii

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:14 pm
Gemini looked up at them and said with anger in her tone, "Vesta, Black Feather, Corona, DarkStar, Scorpio and Oracle."

"Your correct," said DarkStar with a evil smirk.

"What do you want?" asked Gemini.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:39 pm
Draco looked around. Gemini had just disappeared. His golden eyes were flaming in rage. He kept a growl in. "Gemini." He shouted in very loud voice, startling all the surrounding birds. He flew forwards, looking for Gemini.

Black Feather smirked. "Good to see you haven't forgotten us. I think you know what we want." She jerked her head at Oracle. "Oracle, would you like to clue the brat about her fate?"

Raven walked after Starfire and Fox. "Fox, are there any medical supplies in the house?" She asked. It would take too long to get to a hospital.  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:58 pm
Athena closed her eyes while she was flying trying to sence her. "I cant sence her anywere."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:42 pm
"What are you talking about," said Gemini as she looked angry.

~~~~~~~~~~

Fox looked towards Raven and answered, "Yes, we do, follow me." She than leadd them to a medic room. "You see this mansion is not just a home, its also kind of like a hospital place. Alot of people come here because of the plants and fruit that grow around here. They can help to heal wounds or make people better. And Gemini does have bith serticets here beacause of the number of babies born and died here and even in the towns. Cause around here, people give births homes and in hospitals but there are doctors mainly it was Gemini and I who helped people get better. Cause back at my home people did stuff like this and such. And the babies were born in homes," explained Fox.

"Interesting," said Starfire.

"Yes, and I'm pretty good at making serctain potions and stuff. For most people in my family are healers," said Fox. "Now Star sit on this bed and I'll ghet out the medical stuff."

Starfire nodded and sat down on the bed and waited for Fox.

Then Fox brought out the stuff and said, "Ok, Raven can you help me out. and you two my dear finance."  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:44 pm
(( Ok, were going to have Starfire end up being pregnet so we can make things seem more dramtic and emotional.

And since no one wants to be Turgon or offer to be him. I'll play him temperaly until someone wants to play him. ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:23 pm
Name: Turgon
Personality: mean, selfess, greedy, mad, tricky, skillfull, courage, want his way, powerful, tough, traitor, and theif
Powers: dark magic, makes black pearls, creates weapons, fire, turns into warewolf, controls minds, and has one eye that's a wolf eye and that allows him to look into your eyes and to conrtol you or steal your soul
Weapons: wolf fang blade, huge dagger, dark arrows & bow, sheild, and knives that come out behind knuckles or something like that.
Appearence: Has a mask covering one side of his face and that is the right side. and that's the side with the wolf eye. The right side of his face was burnt by Starfire.
User Image
User Image
Other: He was once a Titan but became greedy and selfess of his leder Robin. Tried to take Starfire to be his own, take the team, and even put a black pearl in Gemini's heart. Now he comes for venganes after Robin kicked him out. He threaten Robin that he will take everything or anyone that is dear to him and so he did. He hurt Robin by puttin a pearlin Gemini's heart that'll do something to Gemini one day.

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:31 pm
Turgon than appeared where Vesta, Black Feather, Corona, DarkStar, Oracle, and Scorpio were. "Hello, there," said Turgon as he appeared from the shadows.

"Turgon its good to see you," said DarkStar as she powed to the great master.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games