Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Ninja Academy (cleansed from poison) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ozark0816

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:36 pm
Taiku just smirked with a smile that said "Biatch, I'm probably the best damn student here!" And made a simple handseal to focus chakra. He could feel the warmth rush through his body. It was almost natural to him now. After years of practicing he had gained basic control over the lifeforce, or energy that he still had a hard time understanding to this day. After he felt that he had about the right amount of chakra built up and solidified, give or take if it was a little too much he readied himself to use the jutsu. "Bunshin no Jutsu," Taiku said bored, this jutsu was like clockwork. At that moment an image of himself appeared beside him. It was perfect, and it was only one.

Taiku exhaled. The clone was gone in a puff of smoke. And illusion, a mockery of a true doppleganger. A bead of sweat rolled down the side of his face, it was his first perfect execution of the technique. He looked at the teacher, "Are you ready for the next technique or not? Or are you just going to stand around like eye candy?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:55 pm
(( Oh you have to post RPing 10 times here, learn the 3 basic jutsu's and a bit about chakra etc. Before you can take the exam to become Genin ))  

Bambi Hyuuga

Ozark0816

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:56 pm
OOC: Well then I have 2/10 of them done, and the lesson about chakra control.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:30 pm
dude kid stop freaken being a little f**"  

teddy_byakuga

Pink Bubbly Goo

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:35 pm
"Arrogantance is a weakness for it blind your sences." Yasu said though not directly to him but towards as in advice for those who have listen to her.
((Sorry, I feel like crap.. So I can't think much, sorry.))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:53 pm
glares at the kid  

teddy_byakuga

Munchies the Great

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:56 pm
Savior ties to do the Clone justu "Bushin no justu." but nothing happens.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:56 pm
byakuga "kid try the jutsu again"  

teddy_byakuga

Munchies the Great

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:59 pm
Savior looks around "Ok? whoever said that." he made the handsigns "Bushin no Juatu." and a clone appeared, but it didn't look like Savior in anyway it also poofed away really fast.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:03 pm
does hand signs "mizu bushin no jutsu" 3 water clones appear  

teddy_byakuga

Munchies the Great

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:08 pm
"Well it's harder for me." Savior tries it again "Bushin no justu." and one finally appears, not perfect but it was good for Savior sense his last attempt.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:11 pm
Savior was still not satisfied. "Bushin no justu." he said again and another appeared not perfect. "Dam what am I doing wrong?"  

Munchies the Great

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:13 pm
"hey kid focus your chakra into your hands and then do the jutsu"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:16 pm
Savior tried the advice he had heard "Bushin no Justu." a perfect clone appeared. "Yay now let's see if I can make more than one."  

Munchies the Great

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:18 pm
"good and what are your elements"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games