Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheel of Time Guild: Discussion and RP

Back to Guilds

Tags: Wheel of Time, roleplay, fantasy, books, discussion 

Reply -RP- Andor
Caemlyn Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anthenor Grimoire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:43 pm
"The new guy. He is shady. Creepy shady, not guilty shady." He almost shivered recalling the way the new guy looked at him. "The way he looks at you like you are a corspe waiting to be observed. . ." He trailed of.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:46 pm
Color Me Fubar
((New Order))
(And it has links.)

Sielle only smiled thinly, and almost seemed to gesture to the bird. He snapped his beak uncomfortably close to Dorian's ear, and she waved. "Would you like to lose an ear?" she asked honestly. "I can ensure your wish comes true."
She had a vicious streak in her deeper than most people guessed, and there were many things she could do with the man.

((The links are small- they occasionally keep out arrows, I doubt a bird could do much. ))
"I don't listen much anyway." Dorian said, amused once again. This Tinker had spirit, which was different form most of the rabble around here. He prepared several weaves anyway, determined to maim the woman if she did so.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:48 pm
"You do- but don't you think you should at least get into your bedroll?" Cobain asked flatly. "I didn't notice the new guy's creepy look, I wasn't watching him." He said.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:48 pm
((New Order))
Heavy-Metal-Hippie
((The links are small- they occasionally keep out arrows, I doubt a bird could do much. ))
"I don't listen much anyway." Dorian said, amused once again. This Tinker had spirit, which was different form most of the rabble around here. He prepared several weaves anyway, determined to maim the woman if she did so.

(Do you know what a peregrin's talons look like? I'm not arguing, just letting you know.)

"Obviously not," she commented, her eyes peering sharply at him. She whistled, and Ryok returned to her shoulder. "Down you go," she added, dropping him without warning.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:50 pm
(It's like she's drunk, only better!)

"What were you watching," she mumured, half out of it. "And no...he took my bedroll. Thought it was Esole's, she Bonded him."
Sighing, she shifted on Anthenor. "You don't have armor like Andurael," she added contentedly.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:54 pm
Color Me Fubar
((New Order))
(Do you know what a peregrin's talons look like? I'm not arguing, just letting you know.)

"Obviously not," she commented, her eyes peering sharply at him. She whistled, and Ryok returned to her shoulder. "Down you go," she added, dropping him without warning.

((Not really... all I know about peregrins is Peregrin Took. xp I'm takin it they're pretty mean, though.))
Dorian leapt back up to his feet smoothly, disgruntled and quite angry. He drew in a deep breath, though, his common sense finally prevailing. "Indeed." He said through clenched teeth. He brushed himself off and began walking again.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:56 pm
((New Order))
Heavy-Metal-Hippie
((Not really... all I know about peregrins is Peregrin Took. xp I'm takin it they're pretty mean, though.))
Dorian leapt back up to his feet smoothly, disgruntled and quite angry. He drew in a deep breath, though, his common sense finally prevailing. "Indeed." He said through clenched teeth. He brushed himself off and began walking again.

(We're talking talons. Bad.)

Sielle smiled coyly at him before turning around with a swish of her skirts and began walking past him, blantantly ignoring him.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:03 pm
"Well I only own Asha'man issue cloths, without the right sleeve on the coats now." It donned on him that Cobain is probably. . reading into this too much. "I'm sure Andurael wouldn't mind giving up his bedroll for the night."  

Anthenor Grimoire

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:14 pm
"Mmm...nope. You're better," she sighed, pulling Cobain's coat over herself like a blanket. "Softer."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:25 pm
Anthenor sighed and tried to hide the flush of red in his cheeks. He didn't like showing he was embarrassed.

At this time Andurael came back from spying on the new guy. "What is going on here?" He almost laughed. All those jokes about Kiae and himself and now this. The inrony was too much. "Kiae Sedai, where is your bedroll?"  

Anthenor Grimoire

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:28 pm
"Esole's new Warder took it. Thought it was hers," she sighed, annoyed that no one would just let her sleep. She thought she had earned it, but apparently not.
"Besides, Anthenor's better than the bloody ground," she added.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:34 pm
Anthenor tried to flex to make it uncomfortable, but he realized if she really was intent on sleeping there an added firmness wouldn't help. "I will have to get up eventually." Did he? He didn't plan on sleeping and the fire was the best spot to relax.

"Kiae Sedai, you can't sleep on him look at him he is all ready embarrassed." Andurael brought Anthenor cheeks into the light of the fire by pulling his hair.

Pride filled Anthenor. He didn't want to admit that so he covered. "Actually I'm fine with it. this is just the cold making my blood surface." The fire had died down enough to pass that off. "I'm working on making it warmer."  

Anthenor Grimoire

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:45 pm
"See? He doesn't mind. Lemme alone," she ordered wearily, and covered her mouth to hide a yawn. "Andurael," she whined - there was no other word for it.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:53 pm
"I've got one that came with the horse." Cobain insisted, growing jealous again. "Kiae used to lean on me like that..." "It'd be more comfortable." He said, standing up to go get it.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:54 pm
"Doesn't mean I'm gonna use it," she muttered, her words daring him to try and move her.  
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games