Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Starter RP's
☼~Camp Fate~☼[[full no more people!]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool rp?
  Yes
  Let's see...
View Results

Roccano
Crew

Aged Gaian

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:46 pm
Kai sighed as he watched her walk away.

He stood up and started walking in the opposite direction towards the lake.

He sat down and then looked up at the stars.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:19 pm
Kale laid down beside Eliala. There wasn't much room for him, really, and he wanted to sleep nearest the tent opening, in case something tried to slither in.  

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

oxyde gyabo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:28 am
((about the pairing, should it be boy-girl or any way you like?))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:24 pm
[[sorry for the one liner >_<]]
Eliala yawned and rolled onto her side and fell asleep.  

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew

XxNelly_JellyxX
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:08 pm
((It will be paired up boy girl and the only boy left is Rick. So you get him. And you get a 5 or 6 year old kid.))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:16 am
(oh, okay...i'll change my 3rd last post...>.< sorry about that..hehe)  

oxyde gyabo

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:21 pm
[someone needs to post >__>]  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:11 am
Rock walked forward and reached the front of the door and took a deep breath. She went in the main office and introduced herself. "I am Rock Oxyde Gyabo, or Rock for short. I'm 16 and I entered Camp Fate in order to enter college.

(hey, where's my partner? he hasn't posted for awhile... crying )  

oxyde gyabo

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:09 pm
Kale's eyes shot open, startled, his mind running with the nightmare he had just awoken from. It was a memory of the children that had died in the fire he had started years earlier. The children he had killed. Murdered. Tears slid silently down his cheeks, his body shaking with the silent sobs from the pain the memories awoke in him.

He reached into his bag, pulling out a candle, a matchbook, and a knife. setting the candle in its bronze holder, he placed it outside of the tent. Striking the match, he listened to its hiss for a moment longer, and then lit the candle aflame. Staring at the burning match, he watched as it burnt down to his fingers. He quickly put it out. sitting up slowly, so as not to awake Eliala, he kneeled before the candle, knife and hands in his lap. Staring at the flame, his head bowed, he raised his left sleeve, exposing the many crisscrossing scars there, one for each month since the burning of the children. Today was the aniversary of that horrific night. Taking the knife in hand, he drew it across the exposed flesh, marking the sixty-ith month. He barely winced at the pain. He ignored the stream of blood that fell down his arm, dropping to the ground to be absorbed by the earth.

After a minute, he whiped the blade clean, and put it back in his bag. His mind did not register that the Boa was gone, and he did not care. Pulling out a bandage, he expertly bound the gash, without blinking once. This was the ritual he had done ever since that terrible night. Kale ran his fingers over the other scars, remembering those nights. He stayed this way for a long while, bearing a silent prayer for forgiveness to the cherubic souls above.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:23 pm
Eliala opened her eyes slowly and rubbed them slightly. "Kale... you awake?" she mumbled and sat up with her eyes half open since she was still sleepy. She stared at him then looked at the candle and said, "What's with the candle?"  

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:54 pm
Leaning down, he blew out the candle as he pulled down his sleeve. "It's nothing. I just couldn't sleep is all." he stowed away the stuff, and laid back down.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:20 pm
Eliala rubbed her eyes again and said slowly, "Your arm... I saw... blood?" She looked down at him, puzzled but mostly confused.
[[(>@.@)> oh noez! I is confuzled.... -crazy spur of the moment, sorry-]]  

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:43 pm
Kale shook his head, his back to her. He cradeled his arm to his chest, though she could not see it. "No. Don't worry, Eliala. I'm all right."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:51 pm
Eliala laid back down and said, "Good night Kale..." She stared at the tent wall and closed her eyes.  

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:45 pm
He nodded, sighing. He hoped she never found out about his little ritual.

(COME ON!!! SOMEONE ELSE POST!!!)  
Starter RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games