Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
>>One is Forsaken, But Can You Forgive Me?<<[[Open]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe this?
  No, I can't, how can this happen? Aren't we having the Olympics there?
  I can. Everywhere is desperate, we can't just see it.
  >>cries<<
View Results

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:04 pm
Before Tao walked away, Kiyoshi pulled her into a hug.
"Bye." He said, and kissed her cheek.
"I'll see you around." Kyoishi said, as he and Akuro walked away.
I wonder what Kuro will say when Tao's out of hearing range. He probably doesnt' even care about what just happened...

[[Sorry.. not much I could think of XP ]]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:56 am
Akuro looked after Tao when she left.
"Hey Kiyoshi? Could you hold on a minute?" He asked, and before he got an answer, dashed back into the mall.
[Time lapse of 5 minutes or sumthin.]
Akuro came waltzing back out with an extra large cup of soda. Cartoon dead fishes and other sea creatures danced on the sides.
He was busy sucking all the soda out, with a blue bendy straw that was ridiculously long.
Once he got to Kiyoshi he stopped.
"Alrighty. Let's go?" He asked, the vibrant cup seemed to have no effect on his usual mood.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:48 pm
Before Akuro ran back into the building, Kiyoshi had said, "Yeah. I'll be here."

As Akuro came, walking back out, he now had a large cup of soda in one hand.
"Alrighty. Let's go?" Akuro asked, just then Kiyoshi realized how ridicuously childish it looked. He held back a laugh. He nodded.
"Yes, let's go. And nice cup." Kiyoshi told him in a laughy tone.

After awhile of walking, Kiyoshi asked, "Aoi is going to be really mad, isn't she?"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:52 pm
Akuro knew that somehow the conversation would come down to this.
"Aoi isn't the kind of girl who gets mad. She'll be depressed for a few days, maybe days, but she'll soon attach herself to another guy. She'll be fine." He said, followed by a loud, annoying sip from his childish cup.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:15 pm
[[Er. Like, what is happening?
O . o]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:28 pm
Kiyoshi sighed.
Yeah, some other guy.. that isn't me. I guess I wasn't all that important to her after all. Kiyoshi thought reluctantly.
"Hmm.. Okay. Well.. wait.. will Tatsuya be mad at me?" Kiyoshi asked nervous.
What if he got kicked out of the house and sold back into a storage?
Oh gosh.. I'd kill myself.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:27 am
Akuro looked up from his drink. Kiyoshi's question was a little surprising.
"Well, knowing Tatsuya, he won't kick you out or anything, that's the very thing he's against. But It's hard to say, Aoi is like family to him." Akuro finished.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:31 pm
Not just 'like family' she is family to him.. Well I have at least one place to go if I am kicked out.. Kiyoshi thought, glancing at the palm of his hand.
"Alright." Kiyoshi said rather softly. The house was now in sight. They'd be there in less than 2 minutes at the speed they were walking at.

It was silent in the house as Kiyoshi followed Akuro inside. It was nearly six. Dinner would be ready soon. There was a appetizing smell coming from the kitchen. Kiyoshi's stomach twisted in knots, making him feel uncomfortable; a feeling he'd never felt yet in this house.
Hesitantly, Kiyoshi walked into the kitchen. Tatsuya was standing over the counter, making dinner. Yuka wasn't in the room. Probably upstairs.
"Hey, Tatsuya." Kiyoshi choked out.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:58 pm
Tatsuya looked up at Kiyoshi.
"Hi..I'm making dinner, Hon Bao..." He said, moving the steamer. Soon footsteps were heard from upstairs, then down the stairs. Aoi made her way ionto the kitchen, casually sitting in a chair by the dining table.
"Hey Kiyoshi." She said, forcing a small smile.
She had to make herself forget, her true first boyfriend. She was unsure though on whether Tatsuya would take her back, but she wouldn't turn to Kiyoshi for affection.
Looking at his face and remembering the last kiss he gave her twisted a dagger of remorse. Though she was alright appearance wise, inside she was falling apart. A large piece of her heart had been torn away, leaving an empty feeling in her chest.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:15 pm
Kiyoshi inhaled deeply.
"It smells really good. I can't wait to taste it." Kiyoshi said to Tatsuya.
There were footsteps on the stairs, and then, Aoi came inthrough the living room and sat at the dining table.
"Hey Kiyoshi." She said with a weak smile.
Kiyoshi smiled at her.
"Hi, Aoi." He breathed, taking a seat as well, across from her.

Yuka was upstairs in her room, on her and Tatsuya's bed. She felt a little dizzy and decided to lay down. A sweet aroma filled the room.
Tatsuya must be making dinner.. She thought, sitting up. As she started down the stairs, she realized she felt a little better than before.

What had happened earlier with Akuro was bothering her. Usually it wouldn't bother her that someone had seen her naked, but it was different now.. maybe because he hadn't said anything of it...

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:35 pm
[[ @ 'BIGAIL~
If I'm right.. I was the last to post.. these are them..]]

[this=begnning of posts]
Amaya let out a soft sigh.
"I don't know what to do either..." She said, her voice sounding upset. "And I guess we can pick up where we left off before, as a relationship.." She mumbled trailing off.
"Are you hungry? I can drive us somewhere.. We were taught at my storage when we turned six-teen. I don't know why though.."
-----

So it does have to do with haircuts.. What happened? he wondered.
Hiroshi parked in one of the spot directly infront of the shop. It was the place he went to everytime, and they did a nice job.
"You're sure?" He asked, she nodded.
"Would you like to come in with me?" He asked, patiently.

_________

Emiko smiled at Yuu, "You're welcome." She said, taking it back from him.
Their instructor had just com back into the room and told them to open up their note books to yesterday's notes to review.
Following the instructions, she opened up to the notes she'd just let Yuu borrow.
Huh..? What's this? she thought opening the small, folded piece of paper.

It was a note... from Yuu? Emiko scanned over it:

Emiko, meet me by the bike rack after school... I need to ask you something..
-Yuu

Huh.. weird.. but okay.. She thought, looking up at him. Yuu's bacl was to her; he was studying his notes. [/end]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:06 pm
[[ O: Oh, okay. Much thanks.]]

Aki blushed. "I...uh." He really didn't know what to do. "I'm not hungry." He said, changing subjects. He was a little surprised to hear that Amaya could drive. He didn't expect for anyone 'enslaved' to be taught how to drive, much less women.
___

"I'll stay here." She reassured him with a quick nod. "I'll be fine in the car." She persisted.

__

The class droned on as Yuu scrawlled out notes for the upcoming test. Another test...God, when will they stop? Geez...

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:02 pm
Akuro was busily washing dishes, then setting them in the drainer. Tatsuya walked back and forth between the rather large kitchen with a steaming wok, adding various vegetables, spices, and sauces. He was making his special: stir fry.
Akuro noticed Yuka coming in, and so did Tatsuya.
"Hi Yuka." They said simutaniously, then they looked at each other, then laughed as if they had been friends their whole life.
Aoi looked at the whole situation and couldn't help but giggle, covering her mouth.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:55 pm
Kiyoshi felt at unease how everyone seemed in such bright mood. His stomach twisted in knots.

Yuka smiled as both Tatsuya and Akuro greeted her in unison.
"Hello boys, Aoi." She said, sitting down beside an empty chair, where Tatsuya would sit. There was another empty chair on her other side.
Kuro will probably sit there.. She thought, laughing to herself.
Yuka's eyes wandered over Kiyoshi. He seems upset... with himself... But then again he should. It's only natural.
_____________________----

Emiko looked at the schedule; then the clock.
Hmm.. about 30 seconds until the bell rings.. then school's over.. She thought, quickly copying down the notes for the test.
A loud buzzer sounded
"Finally." She breathed, throwing her nooks and notes in her bag.
The bike rack... The thought ran through her mind. A grin spread across her lips.
[[Time lapse of like.. 5 minutes]]

Emiko leaned against the bike rack, waiting for Yuu.
I wonder what he wants anyway...
__________________________---

Hiroshi nodded, then went into the shop. He told the woman his name, and then she directed him to a seat.
A shorter woman, with a cart of hair-cutting supplies.
"So.. what really do you want done with it?" She asked him, holding up the scissors.
[[Time lapse...10 minutes?]]
When Hiroshi returned to the car, his hair was several inches short. It made him look more official, clean-cut.
"What do you think?" Hiroshi asked her.
_______________________----

Amaya nodded.
"Okay.. I'm going to make myself something in the kitchen." She said.
He still seemed a little horror-stricken.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:45 pm
Aoi noticed Kiyoshi's mood. He was obviously uncomfortable. Which, oddly enough, made her uncomfortable.
"Err..I'm going to watch T.V. I think I'll just eat out there tonight, Tatsuya, Akuro." She said, making her way to the living room where she sprawled out on a couch, channel surfing.
Tatsuya sighed, flipping the stir fry. The light mood seemed to have gone down a bit.
Akuro threw his towel on the counter.
"I'm sitting out there too." He said, walking to sit next to Aoi.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games