Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Docks (Entrance to the Mist Village) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:36 pm

The toad landed at the docks with hero and thebody of tai and irish then dropped them "Here wear this " Her switched tai's headband with a mist headband and handed irish a head band
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:47 pm

Kazuma took the headband out of respect and took of his leaf one "I'm sorry Hero-Sama but I will not wear a mist village headband I am a konoha ninja and that can't be changed" he then leaned closer "You are toad summoner i can trust you can i tell you something" he asked in a chocked voice.

irishshamrock12

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:53 pm

Tai's body would remain motionless, even when the headband was wrapped around his head. It would be unknown if he would dislike this very much, or not. His breath seem to be non-existant, and it could be easily thought he was dead. However, if a medical ninja found his body like this, it would be possible for them to tell Tai was alive....

((We need to get the kids out of the Safehaven right now, or get them out of the Office.))
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:54 pm

Hero looked at the kid "Ya you can but I hate to tell you but the mist is at war with the leaf so your going to have to your leaf hea band of"

i3 tails Yagura

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:55 pm

(( Ya I know)) hero sent three large toads to retrieve the children of the leaf
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:57 pm

((It is off))

Kazuma leaned forward and wishpered "Hero-Sama I am a jinchuriki i have the gobi Demon within me" he said as he looked at his feet he had had it for a couple of days now and nobody knew AT ALL.

irishshamrock12

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:59 pm

((What did I tell you lol!?))
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:01 pm

((I wisphered it to him jeez))

irishshamrock12

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:02 pm

irishshamrock12
((I wisphered it to him jeez))

((Remeber the demon thing that is in his head? Well...nice one dude.))
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:04 pm

((Crap oh well i have to tell him to get him to train me water jutsu and some wind))

irishshamrock12

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:12 pm

((HEY DONT MAKE FUN OF ME))

Hero smiled "That's ok I have a secret to." Hero put his hand over his one face showing the other verison of hero "I have two sides of me!" the one hero made an evil laughed but went away after hero punch himself
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:20 am

Kazuma looked at him then shrugged "Then can you teach me water jutsu and maybe some wind while were at it" he said smiling.

irishshamrock12

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:32 am

hero laughed "Which one are you thinking?"
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:00 am

Hero made a clone then morphed it into a mist ninja that didn't look like hero at all "Help them" the clone nodded as hero sent two more copies of the clone with it

i3 tails Yagura

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:29 pm

Kazuma smiled "Well anything is good with me and can you teach me toad summoning jutsu since i can summon them just no jutsu yet" he said and shrugged.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games