Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheel of Time Guild: Discussion and RP

Back to Guilds

Tags: Wheel of Time, roleplay, fantasy, books, discussion 

Reply -RP- Andor
Giang Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:10 pm
((I dunno, maybe they'll find a river somewhere.))
"The front of your dress is blood-soaked and it's got a hole in it." Cobain reminded her, grinning back. "I'll sew that up for you, but for now we've got to clean up. Maybe we'll find a river. Yes, I think there was one this way." He casually flipped his bardiche up with his foot and caught it between his fingers. "Hold on tight," He said, before using one hand to tuck it into his coat across his back. "This was, then." He said again, starting off.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:12 pm
(Off to a river, then. Lead on!)

"This is so humiliating," she grumbled, but relaxed in his arms. She was glad her side was numb, instead of the searing pain from before, and sighed.
"And you are not undressing me anymore today," she added.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:21 pm
"I suppose you'll manage to reach your hands back there without straining your wound, eh? Nope. I don't think so." Cobain said, shaking his head slightly. "Unless you feel like bathing in your clothes, I will be undressing you again today. Here we are." He said, coming to a small clearing with a river running through the western edge. "I remember this place, it's nice." He said, setting Kiae down and unlimbering his bardiche, sticking it into the ground.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:23 pm
"Argh! You're so irritating!" Kiae complained, crossing her arms stubbornly. "You just want to undress me again," she accused him. "Maybe I do want to bathe in my clothes," she argued, turning red.
Looking around them, some of the tension left her as she took in the calm atmosphere, and she couldn't help it when a peaceful sigh escaped her.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:31 pm
"Well, maybe I don't want you to." Cobain teased, shrugging off his coat and pulling his shirt over his head. His wounds were gone, although he still had a faint pink scar on his side. "I need to sew that wound shut, too, after it's clean." He looked down at his tattoo. "I was wondering whether or not the healing would do anything to that." He muttered. He looked back up at Kiae. "Ready?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:33 pm
"Nope," Kiae replied cheerfully, and glared back up at him. "Just go ahead and try it," she threatened, knowing her words were empty. She was too weak to channel anything, and obviously couldn't match him in a physical fight.
She tightened her arms across her chest, her gaze daring him to try.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:43 pm
"If you insist, Kiae." Cobain chuckled, unlacing his shoes and pulling them off along with his socks. Standing back up, he stood behind Kiae and put his hands on the back of her dress. "Behave yourself, now." He said quietly, getting started on her buttons.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:45 pm
"I will not!" she protested loudly, squirming around to avoid his hands. "You're my Warder, and you're supposed to listen to me!" she informed him, retreating into the rules in her desperation.
She glared up at him, more irritated and embarassed then mad. "You're the one not behaving," she added.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:52 pm
"And I'm the one who's supposed to get hit by arrows. Which means I'd be the one misbehaving and you'd be sewing up a hole in my chest." Cobain pointed out. "Or, healing... whichever. Now hold still." He insisted, going back to her buttons.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:54 pm
"It'd be Healing," Kiae retorted, still moving around as best she could. "And I won't," she added smugly. "Make me."
As soon as the words left her lips she knew it was a bad idea, and groaned.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:01 pm
"As you wish." Cobain said, grinning. He grabbed Kiae and sat down, putting her over his lap face-down, holding her wrists in one hand. "If you don't behave now, I'm going to spank you." He said with mock severity, his fingers straining to hold her wrists together.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:02 pm
"My legs aren't broken, you milksucker," she growled, before letting her leg fly back to kick him in the head. "Now let me go! I'm not a child!" she insisted, trying to pull free from his grasp.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:07 pm
Cobain grunted and blinked, shaking his head. "You asked for it." He sighed, giving her a smack on the bottom. "Now hold still, I'm almost done."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:09 pm
Kiae's jaw dropped open, and she was so mad that she couldn't even speak for several long moments.
"I took an arrow for you, and you spank me as if I were a child?" she demanded, her voice rather shrill. "You...you....!"  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:12 pm
"I warned you what would happen if you didn't behave yourself." Cobain said matter-of-factly, taking advantage of the moment to quickly undo the last few buttons. "There. Now that wasn't so bad, was it?" He asked brightly.  
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games