Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans: Robin returns to Gotham- New members welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:35 pm
Sparrow Girl ran and ran through the city and into the alley an alley now. The scent was so close that she actually now saw a wolf that had the same scent running towards her. But then Gemini smelled another scent and it was Calypso's scent and this wasn't good. Sparrow than stopped running and stood in front of the running wolf but her ears were low and down once she new Calypso's scent was near by.

Starfire notice Sparrow Girl's absence now and didn't like it one bit. "I'll go look for her," answered Starfire as she flew up and went searching for Sparrow Girl. Once Star took off flying, she looked and looked until she saw someone on rooftops. "Who could that...," then Starfire reconized who that was. It was Calypso. "No!" she yelled and she flew straight towards Calypso and threw starbolts at her. 'She must be after my daughter. 'Well, she won't reach her,' Starfire thought inside her mind.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:47 pm
Cronus flew in the sky as a normal size crow. He then spotted a wolf girl standing in front of a running wolf. "Hm," as thought for a while. But than, he reconized the running wolf and said to himself, "Castor." But then the female wolf looked like him and Cronus swooped down and stood in front of Sparrow Girl. He transformed into his human like two leg form with long guyish purple hair, white skin, and silver eyes.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:58 am
'Robin' Jason coutinued immitating Batmans voice which came out with much more of a condensing over tone then the orignal to the point it seemed he was lecturing who ever he was adressing. 'You're friends appear to be departing, better go follow them, i'll meet you back at the Cave', despite Jasons best efforts he couldn't smear the mess being created behind Titan boys back with smug being added to the demented paraody of Batman's voice.

Robin turned only cacthing the heel of Starfires boot gliding into the sky without a whisper of sound, he suddenly realise Sparrow girl was now missing, great this was all he needed a choice where he couldn't win, leave Jason and no doubt he go around Gotham destroying Batman's well estbalished reputation, stay with him and Starfire and Sparrow girl could be in danger and probaly fade away never to been seen again after what had happened. Theirn was only one choice, he'd have to take 'Batman' with him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:18 pm
Calypso spotted Starfire dodged her starbolts and send dak magic knives towards Starfire. "I don't think so," she said. She then ;ooked around and couldn't find Sparrow Girl. "Great! Now I lost her," she said. Calypso made an excape, to get away from Starfire.

Castor spotted a wolf girl just standing there, then a familiar boy in front of her. "Cronus!" he yelled with a growl. Castor then tackled Cronus to the ground and gorwled, "What are you doing here! Grrrrrr!" "Leave the girl alone," he said.

Ice Moon then stood behind Starfire with her sword to the front of her throat and kicked Robin off. "Hello again Starfire. Remember me," she said evily. "And I don't need him," she said. "I wish for the taste of your blood again. It shall give fool beauty and maybe some power," as she froze Starfire's feet.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:08 pm
Lynx then appeared behind Sparrow Girl and said, "Hello Brat." She then stood in front of her. "Since you didn't come to me, I thought that I should come you," she said with ehr arms cross. "Now give me a reason why I shouldn't punish you even mroe," as she pointed her scepter at Sparrow's wolf neck.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:39 pm
Stafire was hit by the dark magic knives then notice a sword at her neck and Ice Moon behind her. And now her feet were frozen with ice an she fell to the ground. She looked up to Ice Moon shot the ice off her feet with starbolts. Star then flew back up and punched Ice Moon in the face. "Your not going to have my vlood this time!" she yelled as she punched Ice Moon hard and good in the face. She was certainly angry now and didn't care about her new bleeding wounds she got on her arms, hands, stomach, and face.

Cronus looked up to Castor with a smirk. "Why Castor, so glad for you to join us," he said and punched him in the face. He then took out a knife and stabbed Castor on the hip. Cronus then kicked him to the ground. "I should kill you," he said.

Sparrow Girl looked up to Cronus then watch the white wolf tackle him down. She then heard Lynx's voice behind her and looked but not there. Then she heard the voice in front annd turned to see her. "Lynx!" she said in fear and anger too. She growled, jumped up, tackled Lynx to the ground in as a panther and bit her on the shoulder. "I should be the one punishing you for what you have done," she said.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:47 am
(Robin didn't grab onto Starfire, sorry if I didn't make that clear)

'Batman we better go help our...allies obivously they know about a crime happening' Robins voice became shamefully peppy as he tried to play Jason's game of playing upto the cameras, he knew what he just spewed sounded like a poorly written cartoon character but Jason had forced him into a situation where he was forced to play dumb bumbling sidekick to his condensidng mentor to a group of glaring onlookers and smug looking news workers.

Jason took a few brief seconds to process Titans boys lame little speech, he wanted to humilate him, but not to have his lameness splash into his face as well. It was clever, Titan boy had forced his hand since any sign of refusal would result in a negative message racing through the media. Let's go Robin, we'll take the Batmobile' that way he'd get a chance to lay into Titan boy and lay some ground rules.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:56 pm
Ice Moon got hit by Starfire real good on her body and face. She then had enough and stopped Starfire by kicking her in the stomach. Ice Moon then got her ice sword and slashed Starfire on the stomach and arms. "You fight good, I must admit that but not that good," she said with a smirk. Then grabbed Starfire by the arm and threw her to the ground. She stood over Star and said, Should I kill you now or just drink your blood."

Castor growled, transform into his human form and punch Cronus in the face. "I should kill you," he said. Castor then send wind powers towards Cronus. "But then I'm not like you," he said. He then watch the panther girl bite the flying witch.

Calypso arrived at the scene and ran staright towards the panther and kicked her off Lynx. She took out her sword and slashed Sparrow Girl on her right side. "Hello girly!" she smiled wickedly. She then looked to Castor and found him pretty cute.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:36 pm
Lynx felt the pain from the bite that Sparrow Girl gave her. Blood dripped down her shoulder and looked to Calypso as she stood up. "Thanks," she said. "But i could of did so myself. Now if you don't mind, the girl is mine to deal with," said Lynx. Then her ands went on fire. Lynx then looked to Castor and then Cronus. She looked away and looked to Sparrow Girl.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:55 am
Robin nodded grudginly tyring not to make contact with Jason knowing if he did he would not be able to contain the criticism bubbling up inside him. They just needed to find the others and get back to the cave, unless they'd decided to leave without saying godbye, he hadn't been the greatest leader lately, though this was out of charcter for the group to just leave so aburptly despite thier feelings to him currently. Robin looked at Beasboy relieved to see he hadn't vanished, 'Follow behind us we wont got to fast, we'll track them through thier T-communicators' Robin said firmly pulling his communciator of his belt and activating the tracking function instantly picking up Starfires, it would be to far on foot but the Batmoblile would have no problem getting their. However Robin knew he'd have to leave his bike and sent a remote order to lock until he had the chance to return.
(Dragonelf i'll send Beastboy with us and let him cacth up)

Jason contained and sigh and tedious rolling of his eyes, he hated the fact Titan boy had bought his team here resulting him in wasting his time. He sent a command to the Batmobile to open up leaping into the driving seat waiting for Robin to get in. They probaly only did this for the sake of attention, they couldn't the spotlight wasn't on the Titans.

Robin reluctantly leapt in buckling up he turned to Jason as the cover swished other, 'They're on fourth' he said coldly, his speech could wait for when they got home right now it seemed his team might be in trouble. He'd work this faux Batman for now until this problem was resolved and Jason would take that costume off straight away.  

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:12 pm
Starfire felt the pain from her spine to her legs. She felt weak but new she still had to fight. "What is the use. You are going to kill anyways. Now am I right?" she asked then shot starbolts from her eyes to knock Ice Moon away from her. She then stood up, flew up and shot more starbolts to her.

"Too bad," said Cronus. "You would of made a fine villain like me but I guess your not like that," he said as his hands glowed black and he transformed into a huge black crow. He made a loud screech, flew up, flew back down, and attacked Castor with his talons. Breaking a huge whole through the ground. When Cronus hit the ground, he also landed on Castor and was knocked out cold as a big huge crow.

Sparrow Girl growled and felt the pain at her chest. But then she notice the huge black crow crashing through ground with that wolf boy. Then the floor began to crack and a whole was created and she fell right through it yelling a loud roar sound, "ROAR!" When she hit the ground, Sparrow was knock out cold. Her body looked limb but she was still alive.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:42 pm
Ice Moon was hit the by the starbolts and hit the ground. She looked to Starfire, jumped up and freezed her right leg again. Then kicked her to the ground and pinned her again. She cut Starfire's stomach again and licked some blood off her own sword. "Yummy!" as she was delighted witht he taste of blood.

"Right," said Castor as he stood back up but when was hit again by Cronus, the ground broke and they fell through. Castor hit his back first and then the rest of his body. He lied under Cronus and his eyes began to blurr. His eyes then shut. He was alive but he did hit the ground hard, hard enough to knock him out.

"I didn't do it for you," said Calypso. But when the ground broke she fell through the ground and hit the bottom below. She lied ontop of Gemni's body. Calypso tired getting up but fell back down. Then her eyes shut and he was kncoked out cold.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:50 pm
Lynx glared towards Calypso. But before the ground could beak, Lynx flew up with her wings and watch them all fall down below. Once they hit the ground and were knocked out, Lynx flew down and landed next to Sparrow Girl and Calypso. She pushed Calyspo off and picked Sparrow Girl up in her arms and flew out with the girl in her arms. She glared towards the girl and said, "Brat!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:53 am
(Teentitans4ever you spelt hole wrong)

As the Batmobile viscously curved around the corner of the alley way into view of the bizzare Robin's eyes became sharply focused on two things, Sparrow Girl being kidnaped and Starfire under attack. He grabbed his T-communicator opening a link to Beastboy. 'Beastboy rescue Sparrow Girl, take her back to the cave throw the entrance used last night i'll open it ready' while I help Starfire' he ordered fimly. He taped something on the dashboard to open the entrance

With that Beastboy changed to a salad green Pterodactyl after briefly stopping to listen Robin's message. His wings began to beat as he raced after the stranger with Sparrow girl in her arms, he raced forwards pulling out his feet grabbing the unconcious Sparrow girl he did a u-turn he shoot off in the direction of the entrance.

Robin turned to Jason a stern commanding face glared at him. 'Distract the flying perp while I help Starfire' he ordered, he didn't care about Jasons ego, lives where in the balance it wasn't a time for the clash of the egos. He opened the roof leaping out of the car performing a tight mid air backflip he landed behind the girl from last night (Ice Moon) in cat like stance he flipped his right leg out taking her legs effectivley tripping her up.

Jason growled violently at the departed Robin, unfortunately Titan boy had left no room to argue, he just couldn't stand the fact he wasn't Batmans main boy anymore, he looked like the type who couldn't stand taking orders from someone who could do what was aksed of them. He activating the rocket targeting systems taking aim on the flying individual, the missles he was going to use would contain a net, can't let Titan boy have something else to tell him off about, he fired his missles at her briefly stopping the car looking curiously at the crack in the floor, he knew this city was falling apart but he didn't think it was that bad.  

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:35 pm
(Thanks)

Starfire stood up weakly as she saw Robin. She spotted Ice Moon and held her stomach and sides with her right arm. Star then removed her arm and notice the blood dripping from her body. She looked to Ice Moon and then tokk Robin. She nodded in thank you but didn't say the word. To be honset she didn't expect him to help her.

Sparrow Girl awoke in Beast Boy's talons and struggled. "Release me Beast Boy. Let Me Go!" she yelled. Sparrow Girl didn't want to hurt Beast Boy but she also didn't want to loosed Lynx. She then did the un thinkable, she kicked Beast Boy off of her, started to fall, had her wings appear, and flew off towards Lynx. "She's not getting away!" she yelled. Sparrow then brought out the weapon she hates the most from one of her pockets, a gun. She flew straight towards Lynx and was ready to attack her.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games