Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
H o s t . R o s e . H i g h Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Student
  Gifted
  Teacher/ Monitor
  +1
View Results

Clara Sunaro

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:56 pm

This RP-thread is still Running? 83
I'd love to join, but who the HECK to i PM my profile to? Lawl <3

OhOhOh! And...anyone give me an overview of whats happened so far? Or just..recently? Gomen, Gomen 83
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:29 pm

[[Hey, Clara.. use brackets [[ ]] when you're speaking in OOC.
Like I am now.
You could send you character pm to me (: ]]

Nori noticed Toyo frown when he mentioned her brother.
As she left the room, he thought to himself:
I probably should stray from speaking of him.

Toyo returned to the infirmary room.
"Do you want to leave now?" She beamed.
"Sure," Nori flashed a crooked smile. He got up from the bed, slow, to make sure he wouldn't get dizzy.

"We should go to my dorm first, so I can get a new shirt... since you soaked my other one." Nori laughed at the end of his sentence.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:43 pm

Mayumi felt a somewhat ignored and they walked. Travis wasn't even holding her hand. Really, Mayumi was the one hanging on.
Frowning, she let go, and stopped walking. She felt confused, almost frustrated now.
Was something bothering him? Should she now about it?

"Travis, what's wrong?" She spoke so softly, it was almost a whisper.
There had only been a few seconds pass since she'd let go of him. He was still walking.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:55 pm

“What?” Travis asked after being pulled from his thoughts. He barely caught Mayumi had said anything at all. He turned to look at her but she wasn’t there.
“Wait. Mayumi?” He called turning around. He had walked a good distance without her. How’d he miss that?

haruxxx
Crew

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:18 pm

Toyo giggled, covering her mouth.
It was something she rarely did, due to her reclusive personality.
"Alright, well..I should go get my bag." She said, they were outside now, and she was hesitating to walk around the corner.
"Do you want to meet up at the front?" She asked absentmindedly.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:34 am

The young asian woman had finally calmed down, she sat on her bed quiet while trying not to think of anything. She turned towards the window and noticed that the sun was going down, what an exhausting day it has been for her. Turning her gaze back to her brother, she forced a small smile on her face, "Mamo-niisan you should go back to your room and study, don't you have an exam on Monday?" she asked trying to hint that she wanted to be left alone in her room.

Upon realizing that his sister had calmed down, his arms gently pulled away from the fragile body that it held. He looked at his sister who had just turned to look out the window, "Hm almost night fall" he said then noticed his sister turning back and giving him a small smile. I guess she feels a bit better, thank goodness he thought to himself. "Mamo-niisan, you should go back to your room and study, don't you have an exam on Monday?" were the words spoken to him. Mamoru scratched the back of his head nearly forgetting about the exam, "Oh yeah, that's right well if you need me you know where I am, or just even call me I'll come running to you" he said softly and headed out the door. Running his hand through his ebony hair, he sighed deeply as he made his way to his dorm "ah what a day" he said out loud to himself. Once he arrived at the dormitory building, he passed by Travis and Mayumi, however it looked that they were occupied so he didn't bother saying anything and just headed to his room. He sat himself on the study desk and started to wonder if he had forgotten anything, "oh crap the books!" he cried while bolting out the door to go search for the books he had dropped earlier.

S y n t h L i x x

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:25 pm

Nori noted how significant her laugh was; like a recessive trait, wanting to be noticed..
"Sure, I'll meet you there in a few," Nori flashed his crooked smile at her once again. He disappeared into one of the nearby buildings, leading to his dorm.
He chose a plain blue t-shirt and wore another, a white one, underneath it. The shirt made his eyes look even more blue than they were. Like they were glowing.
Nori found himself waiting out in front entrance, rather happy to be leaving campus. His eyes averted from the ground, to the ceiling, past the glass doors that led outside, to his new pair of Vans. They were blue, almost identical to the shirt he was wearing. He wondered if he looked too skinny in the grey pants that hugged his long legs.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:31 pm

Mayumi blinked away the tears that had formed, from anger, in her eyes.
"You weren't even paying attention," She muttered, mostly to herself.
"What's wrong?" Mayumi repeated, "something's bothering you. I can feel it."
The space between them remained open.
"Something I should be concerned about? You're alright?" She sounded slightly worried, confused.
What's up? Is it that new guy?

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:52 pm

Toyo went ot her room and grabbed her bag, stuffing it with a few hundred dollars. Her mom gave her $1,000 a month. She hardly used any of it, so it had piled up over the years. She changed from her nurse's outfit into something more comfortable. She wore a casual black dress, that cut off mid-thigh; it had 1-inch straps, like the light teal tank top shehad on underneath. Under she wore light teal footless tights, they matched her hair. On top of that, she had slid on a white jacket, then as she was leaving, she slipped on her white flats. They were brand new.
Once she was outside it got a little cold. She saw Nori and smiled.
"Hey Nori." She said, when she got about 2 feet away.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:16 pm

"Hi, Toyo," Nori greeted, smiling a little, "we should get going."
He noticed her shiver a bit.
"Are you cold? You could wear my jacket," He offered, unzipping the crisp white hoddie.
They were walking now. It was probably nearing two in the afternoon, but the clouds hid the sun away.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:25 pm

“No.” Travis answered with little feeling.
It wasn’t exactly truth and it wasn’t exactly a lie. He looked back at her the long space between them seeming longer than it actually was.
Travis glanced in front of him then back at her. “Are you heading anywhere?” He asked, waiting for her to close some of the distance. She didn’t.
“I have today off but I haven’t really done anything with it.” Travis noted.
Mayumi appeared upset with him. He figured she said something he missed and that was the reason.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:46 pm

Toyo blushed red, smiling. She took his jacket and put it on. It was very long on her.
"Do you wanna eat?" She asked. Though she was a vampire, she could also live off human food. Of course she perferred blood, but she didn't drink it much; too lighthearted.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:18 pm

To be honest, Nori was quite hungry. He hadn't eaten since the Nurse, Ms. Takahashi had given him that bagel that morning. There was a bunch of other vitamin supplement she'd given him as well, but it didn't fill his stomach.

"Sure," Nori said, his stomach starting to growl, he blushed a bit, embarrassed.
"I'm not from Hokkaido, my parents live down in Shikoku, so a lot of things up here are different, obviously. I don't know my way around yet, where to eat. I've been to one of the streets, you know, with shops all the way down it, to buy clothes, but that was a while ago."
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:25 pm

"I wasn't going anywhere, but with you. I was going to spend the say with you, but it's been kinda weird," Mayumi took a few steps forward.
Taking a breath, she held it..then sighed.

"If something's on your mind, bothering you, I want to know," She frowned a bit. Clearly, they were both a bit lost. Mayumi knew Travis didn't exactly see why she was upset, but she didn't know what was bothering him, which made her upset.
She closed most the space between them, leaving herself about a foot from him.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:52 am

Toyo nodded, walking.
"Weeeeeeeeel." She said. "There's a mall a few blocks away, and they have a food court." She added. Then she felt the sudden urge to hold Nori's hand; though they just met. She blushed at the thought. She'd never held hands with anyone before.
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games