Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mizukage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:50 pm

hector rouge
Oroami nodded "well I could send you tofind Mikyo, but i'm afraid it may be dangerous."

*is supporting the arm with a sling* Mikyo? Who's that? And couldn't I just bring Zane and Luo with me *smiles* I would be safe with them. If you dont need them that is...*leans against the wall*
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:13 pm

Hero snapped and slammed his hand on the table " ARE YOU F*CKING CRAZY. MIYKO WOULD KILL HER LET ME GO I KNOW HIM I WILL BRING HER WITH ME BUT ONLY HER SINCE IT IS HER CONDITION"

i3 tails Yagura

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:20 pm

Jedi walked into hear Hero yelling like a mad man. "What's going on Hero?" He asked as he leaned against the wall.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:52 pm

Hero looked at jedi "He wants to send a genin to miyko for her arm to be repaired."

i3 tails Yagura

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:58 pm

____~ Jedi Uchiha~____

Jedi Phoenix Uchiha - Clouds Mist's Master of Darkness
Cloud Mist - Sannin - Seven Swordsmen/ Assassin

User Image

jedi almost fell over hearing the suicide mission of a lifetime. "Your kidding right? thats suicide, even i'd have trouble trying to talk to the man without getting chopped in half first. let me and Hero go to ensure safety." Jedi had learned to fear few people in his lifetime and mikyo was one of the few.

User Image

User Image"I am the Darkness and the darkness is death."User Image
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:03 am

Oroami sighed "Mikyo and I respect each others wishes, I spent many months with him when Susumu was pregnant," Oroami looked to Jedi and Hero "though you both have valid points, I would like it if you could go with her to find and ask Mikyo, tell him that Oroami would greatly appreciate it, oh and tell him that Kasumi has unlocked her ability."

Havok-Trance

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:33 am

____~ Jedi Uchiha~____

Jedi Phoenix Uchiha - Clouds Mist's Master of Darkness
Cloud Mist - Sannin - Seven Swordsmen/ Assassin

User Image

jedi sighed and looked at the girl and then back to oroami. "I'm more worried that because they dont know him they would get themselves killed." He turned and waited. "Ready?"

User Image

User Image"I am the Darkness and the darkness is death."User Image
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:53 am

hero laughed "Don't know miyko? Ha I spend my years with him and when he reign with the akatsuki but ya I am ready"

i3 tails Yagura

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:20 am

Oroami smirked "Don't forget the Masumi part, he will be pleased to learn that my daughter has his ability."
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:14 pm

Hero nodded "Yep yep"

i3 tails Yagura

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:18 pm

(Sorry I havn't been active, Ive been sick) *is still standing in the corner* This Mikyo guy sounds insane, is it safe to go to him for my arm Hero-sensei?
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:44 am

Oroami looked to Luna "Mikyo is one of the most unstable people in this world, but he has the ability of metal manipulation, few people have become his friend, I am one, you must learn to be completely humble with him, never anger him."

Havok-Trance

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:57 pm

Jedi looked at the girl. "Also do not act as though you fear him, Lets go, me and Hero will be with you you'l be fine." He waited for the girl to respond so that they could go
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:58 pm

Zane's water clone arrives at the office and looks through the water door. He saw his father, Jedi, and Luna standing inside the office so he decided to wait outside. His sole reason for being there is to ask the kage what Luo and him needed to do to become jounins. They have been chuunins for a while and they both learned all of the wind and water jutsus up to their level so it figures that it would be just about time to rank up.

BluewolfofMibu

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:27 pm

jedimastersonic
Jedi looked at the girl. "Also do not act as though you fear him, Lets go, me and Hero will be with you you'l be fine." He waited for the girl to respond so that they could go

*stares at metal arm* Right, lets go then. Hero, you ready? *begins to leave waiting for the others to come*
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games