Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 8:21 pm
OH OH OH OH I remember how I came in!!! Tiff got detention, and she ditched (back in the day she was a trouble maker) then I decided to turn off the sprinklers by having a little fun lol then I met Kurai and Susie and so on rofl O and I will post up my character profile in Fyia after this post Poppy so I can finally get started whee and yes, their are way more girls then guys...well actually it started out with more girls then guys, then the girls and boys got a bit even...then the girls started to overpower again xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 8:23 pm
Gurls using Guy characters eh? hmm.. ::slight smirk::

maybe we could allow that.. but it should be all like on another account that is a guy,. hehee.. make it all secretive..

that'll be funny if like sakura Ai ended up dating Nohea's guy character and its all like.

OH MY GAR You were nohea!? XD!! hehehehehehehehe  

KuraiGekkou

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 8:24 pm
::stares at kurai:: rrrriiigggghhhttttt lol  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 8:44 pm
Wohoo!! well I posted up my info on Fyia Ria 3nodding still have to do Kiyowa however xp  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 9:23 pm
Oh my gosh... you read my mind Kurai. One of my male friends no longer uses his account, so I use it as a furtive mule. So, that could work, since I figure some girls here are more so... romantically inclined. Besides... it would just bore me to death if my male character were set up for Lenair... since... everything would be so predictable. But anyway... you think on that. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 9:29 pm
Woah... I never knew that girls went to the courtyard to read. eek  

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 11:05 pm
Oh hohoho of course Kurai is smart XP. This stuff comes naturally being an Admin and all XP kehehehe...

Neways me just watched the first 5 ep. of Kare Kano, and let me just say. Asaba Rawks XD!!!

I first dl this show thinking like oh man. I bet i could relate to the main charry. But instead it ended up being very much like my close friend Aileen and well Kyalan XP. and then the female charry switched off being some other chick. and then the guy too. Who's names i won't mention in public XP. Of course.. Asaba.. has to be moi XD!

::pose::

but of course. Those who haven't watched this yet?

Guys: Go find yourself Cowboy beebop, unless you feel like watching a sappy anime based on a shoujo comic.

Chicks: Get this XP. And Cry your hearts out knowing this is one kind of relationship you will never have in High school XP.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 11:28 pm
hahahahaha, Kurai smart. Ahahahahahahahahahahaha. j/k j/k XP

It reminds me of our little conversation of how we would meet in the future. I would be a successful business person. Kurai would crash his plane in front of my house.  

xxrageofangelsxx

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 11:37 pm
*Is reading the people's conversation and is laughing her head off, tears streaming down her cheeks. these people are soo odd they crack me up.*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 11:54 pm
I know... I wish I could have a hot guy like Arima. But yeah... Asaba is the smex. xd  

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 2:40 am
-__-" why would i fall in love with a cat?!? I could fall in love with my own characters for all i care! I can see Oliver having a fanclub! ^_^ With his french words and stuff.

I almost bought Kare Kano, but instead i bought some stuff from spencers. Cowboy Bebop, i dun like that anime..its too wierd for me.

Yes! Today is the last day of school! *shakes fists* Now i don't have to wake up at five anymore.

BTW, i remember when i first came here. The first person to greet me was Rene, then i first RP with Blue and Raven. Then i met Tif right after that!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:48 pm
Oliver... heart X3

And corboy beebop is a kewl anime. its all chilled out and all. Its kinda hard to get but man. Its all kewl. Who wouldn't want to go Spike Spiegel on somones a** XP

So i made a Ria High banner in the style of the affiliates banners cause i thought it would be kewl.

And poof , Following our mascot Saber i made this.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

KuraiGekkou

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 3:03 pm
Meh, i would choose either Trigun or Outlaw Star over Cowboy Bebop...

. biggrin ies:. Too many RP today...so many ong posts i've typed... biggrin ies again:.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 3:11 pm
Cowboy Beebop is cool!! it's not my favorite anime, but if I was forced to watch rerun episodes of it, I wouldnt mind 3nodding Ya, go Fay and radical Edward rofl Trigun is cool too whee and man, its been forever since ive seen Outlaw Star!!!!!! Oh and Kurai, lovely banner whee  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

Nohea-Chan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 4:33 pm
I'm actually thinking of making Popoki a real person......like he becomes a human, heehee. Somehow...... xd I drew a pic of human Popoki, too bad I don't have a scanner.... gonk  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games