Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~My Dragon's Heart~(1X1)~(Burningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:50 pm

(( neutral . . . You doubted me? . . . cry ))

Elyon gained somewhat of a hurt expression. "Welcome back . . ." she said coldly and tucked the scale back into her bodice before getting up, picking up her staff, and sat down on the furs where she had slept last night, facing away from Kolan. It was obvious that the older Kolan was back, even if he was stuck in the younger one's body. She suddenly missed the friendlyness and kindess of the little Kolan and sighed.

Laura giggled a bit and buried her head into Rollan's fur. "I'm glad . . ." she muttered, her arms tightening slightly around Rollan's neck.

((Writer's block for Coryn.))
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:02 pm

(o_o..no..of course not..er..BESTEST CYBER BUDDY! <3 ^__^)

Kolan blinked at the hurt expression and cold greeting. "I.." What had he said? He'd only been honest..Elyon was such a touchy female. Kolan scowled slightly, before thinking over all that had happened any sighing as he stepped forward and placed his small hand on her shoulder, speaking softly. "Hey..I..well..thank you..I would probably have drowned if you hadn't..saved me..so thanks, okay?" The last bit was a bit rushed as a blush crept into little Kolan's cheeks.

Rollan chuckled as they entered the cave, "Brother? Karelym?" He hadn't thought to ask for Elyon who he'd not formally met, nor Kolan, who he found irritating. He leaned so that Laura could get down before shifting into his human form, an arm moving around her waist and keeping her close as he stepped to Coryn and Karelym. "Karelym..this is Laura.." Rollan's voice was soft and loving as he pressed a kiss to the top of Laura's head, though his eyes never left the other. He wanted his and Coryn's mates to get along.

Karelym glanced up to see Rollan..and a girl beside him..his gyspy girl? She smiled as she looked to the girl, "Hello, Laura. I'm Karleym, it's nice to finally meet Rollan's 'wonderful gypsy girl'."

Rollan blushed.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:08 pm

Laura blushed as well, and curtsied to Karelym. Though her village was rather secluded, they considered themselves a part of the kingdom, and as such, Laura felt a little . . . insignifigant, meeting the princess. "It's a pleasure to meet you . . ." she said softly, her voice becoming very small as it often did when she became rather shy.

Elyon smiled. "Well I'm not one to just let an innocent person die if I can help it . . ." she said and then looked towards the cave. "Um . . . Kolan? Who are they?" she asked, having never met Rollan nor Laura.

Coryn chuckled a bit and sat up. Oh dear, Kar . . . I think she's intimidated . . . he teased, nudging her gently with his tail.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:19 pm

Karleym watched as the girl blushed and curtsied. Her brow rose slightly as she smiled at the girl, "The pleasure is mine. Rollan has chosen a beautiful bride, and I can tell already how sweet you are. I am Karelym here, no more rank than you have, so worry not, Laura." She used the girl's name.

Kolan watched with..relief? As the other smiledl again before looking away. At the question, he turned distractedly, "Uhh..the guy is the wolf that was tagging along with Coryn earlier..the girl..is his mate apparently." And didn't they look it?

Rollan smiled proudly at his beautiful flower as she was so polite to Karelym. Pulling her close around the waist, he rested his chin on her shoulder, seeming more jovial than the other's in the past..

Karleym felt the nudge and smiled as she mindspoke playfully, Well, I can see where a dragon's bride might be a bit intimidating.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:52 am

Laura blushed a bit harder. "Th-thank you Your- I mean Karelym . . ." She felt a bit shy around so many people all at once. She also noticed the two in the corner. "Rollan, who are they?" she asked curiously.

Elyon looked at Kolan with an eyebrow raised. "Well that tells me a WHOLE lot. Thanks." she said with heavy sarcasm. "I don't remember seeing a wolf at all around Coryn, so I don't know what in the world you're talking about." she said and then flicked him lightly on the forehead. "Or do you need your memory fixed?" she asked teasingly.

Coryn chuckled at Karelym's tease. If that were all she were intimidated by then she should be intimidated by Elyon when she meets her. he thought, hinting at the direction Kolan's and Elyon's relationship was headed. Althought it was really all in jest.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:25 am

Kolan blinked at that, feeling himself flicked on the forehead. "My..memory?" He was a bit distracted, looking into her eyes now that she was turned to face him.

Rollan smiled as his neera blushed, before glancing to the corner. "Oh, that's..well, the boy.." His eyes widened as he burst out laughing, "K..Kolan?! You're a-"

"Shut up, wolf-boy!" The irritated reply of Kolan.

Rollan continued laughing as he looked to Coryn, "How can you not be laughing brother, the little terror is now really, a little terror."

Kolan snarled slightly, though it came out comically to Rollan due to his childish form. Snarling didn't work as well for children. So with a scowl, he looked away and then to Elyon. "Don't you dare laugh," he said in a low, warning tone. Though he didn't seem actually threatening, just embarrased a bit, pouting slightly.

Karelym watched all of this and chuckled, knowing she'd probably find it very funny later on. Oh really? If Laura sees those two fighting, she'll probably be scared rather than intimidated. Karelym gave a mindspeak laugh.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:09 pm

Elyon couldn't help it. It was either because the situation was just too damn funny, or she was an unfortunate victim of reverce psycology. She burst out laughing, falling backwards, holding her sides with one arm and pointing with her other hand at Kolan. "Too . . . funny!!" she gasped out through her laughter.

Coryn gave a small chuckle. "Never really thought of it that way . . ." he muttered and then nuzzled Karelym. "I've been paying too much attention to my vyallah . . ." he murmured lovingly, growling contentedly.

Laura laughed a little as well. She hugged Rollan, leaning against him a bit. "Your friends are funny . . ." she said softly with a smile and the pointed towards Kolan. "So, I'm assuming he wasn't always like that?" she asked, a bit more of a giggle rising out of her.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:36 pm

Kolan frowned as the other started laughing, his eyes frowning as well and seeming a bit poutish as well. "It's not funny," he said sullenly. He'd been stuck like this twice before, it didn't last long, but it was still irritating as Lower World. Kolan lifted the fur he'd slept on, moving to the corner and covering himself up so that he wasn't visible, intending to ignore everyone until he'd gotten his form back.

Karelym smiled at that, looking to Coryn as she was nuzzled. "Too much? Is there a limit on how much attention you may pay me, my love?" She smiled teasingly, a mischevious sparkle in her eyes.

Rollan felt himself being hugged, inhaling his neera's scent with a contented smile. "Aren't they?" And at the question, he grinned as he snickered, "Naw," he said loudly, "Normally he's abnormally tall and scrawny, with the same messy orange mop." He was still peeved at Kolan for insulting his brother.

Kolan heard this and pulled the blanket down with a hiss, baring his fangs lightly as he stood angrily and glared at Rollan. He looked not at all intimidating, comically adorable if anything as his currently youthful voice declared irritatedly, "I am not any of those things! And there's nothing wrong with my hair, mutt!"

Mutt was considered a joking term amongst shifters, but for the pawed shifters, an outsider saying mutt was rather offensive. Rollan narrowed his eyes and growled lightly, "What was that, lizard?"

And for a dragon, being called a lizard was a rather hefty insult. Kolan stepped forward a bit, his face growing angrier by the moment. "You obnoxious little child!"

Rollan smirked, "Who's the child?"

Kolan growled as he came forward with astonishing quickness, jerking Rollan away from Laura and tackling him to the ground. Apparently rather strong as well. Rollan growled again, moving and surging forward as they rolled around a bit. Kolan got a square punch on Rollan's jaw, even as Rollan put a scratch along Kolan's neck that bled thinly and ended with Rollan pinning Kolan's wrists above his head as he growled down at him.

It wasn't so much that they'd wanted to fight, though that was part of it, but for shifters of any breed..their animal natures tended to take over while engaged in combat or high emotion, or stressful situations. The wolf was fighting to surface in Rollan, and the dragon was roaring in Kolan as the two glared at each other.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:54 pm

Coryn was about to answer Karelym when Rollan and Kolan started to throw insults at each other and then started fighting. Coryn grabbed Kolan around the waist and lifted him up out of Rollan's reach. He passed Kolan to Elyon, telling her to hold him before grabbing Rollan with his tail and pushing him over to Laura.

Elyon held Kolan under the armpits, basically making him unable to use his arms. "Kolan . . . you shouldn't be fighting . . ." she muttered.

Laura held Rollan around the waist, trying to make sure he wouldn't go over and try to beat up Kolan. "I don't like it when you fight . . ." she said, burying her head into his back.

Coryn glared at the both of them. "I don't want any fighting among allies in my cave. Now, I will allow the throwing back and forth of words, but once you take a swing at the other, I will no longer tolerate it." he said and then turned to Kolan. "Kolan, if you do that again, I will not let you back into your dragon form, ever!" Then he glared at Rollan. "Rollan I will cut off all comunications with you if you try to start a physical fight with Kolan. Do you both understand me?!" he asked his eyes darting from one to another.

Elyon was impressed. Coryn sure knew how to make demands and how to threaten. She didn't let go of Kolan, wanting to make sure that he had calmed down.

Laura looked up at Coryn, afraid for Rollan. She knew how much Coryn meant to her neera, since he was Rollan's 'brother.' She wondered how they were bothing going to take the threats.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:15 pm

Kolan and Rollan felt themselves being pulled away from each other. He now had a slightly bleeding cut at his throat, and Rollan had a bruise on the side of his face. Neither was happy with one another. As he was given to Elyon and she held him in an immobilizing manner, he struggled in her arms. He could escape her grasp if he hurt her, but he had rules about hitting females..especially females that were his vallynra. His? Where had that come from? Kolan stopped struggling, relaxing so that she would understand he wasn't about to dart off and attack Rollan again.

Rollan meanwhile had been given to Laura, his face tense as he and Kolan met with their eyes. As Laura put her head to his back, he glanced a way, brushing a hand across her hair as he murmered an apology. Hearing Coryn, both boys turned to look at him. When finished, Rollan's eyes widened slightly at the threat, before getting a hurt look in them. He'd only picked on Kolan because he'd been so horrible to Coryn..granted the other was irritating..but mostly it had been because of his treatment of Coryn that Rollan had been mean..but to threaten to not talk to him..

Hurt found it's way into his heart as well and his eyes watered with tears he did his best to quell. He wasn't used to being reprimanded, since no one had ever been around to bother..and he wasn't used to having Coryn angry at him either..Rollan said through slightly gritted teeth from trying not to cry, "F..Fine..dragon." He didn't feel like calling the other brother after that, Cory was out of the question, and saying Coryn was difficult at the moment since it would be accepting that Coryn was indeed the one who'd said it. The name wasn't exactly hurtful, but there was no affection in it either. But he was losing the battle to keep his composure. So as usual when he was upset, angry, or frightened, he went into his wolf form and darted from the cave.

Karelym looked between them all, feeling sorry for Rollan as he nearly started crying and ran off..though she didn't think baiting Kolan into attacking him was well done on Rollan's part. And meanwhile..Kolan had taken quite the opposite reaction both to Rollan and to her expectations.

Kolan, at the threat, narrowed his eyes, "You..You can't!" His dragonhood meant the world to him..darnit..stupid Coryn acting like he was the boss! But then Kolan had the grace to look a bit chagrined both at the situation and Rollan's departure. True..the kid was a brat in his opinion..but still..hearing your 'brother' threaten to cut off communications? That had to sting, especially since he'd already gathered from the original hostilities on Rollan's part why Rollan was so rude to Kolan. He'd almost killed Coryn while they were in dragon form..something else he was starting to regret for some damnable reason..in fact, he'd been feeling a lot of weird things since he'd gotten stuck in this world.

The thought of emotions made him remember Elyon and he pulled a bit, speaking with a dragon's natural mindspeak to her, I'm not gonna go after him, Elyon. So will you let me go now...please? Kolan sounded weary and he sighed a bit through the link.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:26 pm

Laura lost her grip on Rollan as he changed into a wolf and ran off. "R-Rollan!" she called after him, but he was already gone. She sent Coryn a withering look. "You could have been a bit nicer to him you know . . ." she said softly and then changed into a fox and darted after her neera.

Coryn sighed mornfully and lay down, his head between his paws as he looked down at the cave floor. He had only been trying to do the right thing and prevent another fight from breaking out . . . He ultimately had a very sad aura radiating from him, and it seemed as though the light spheres in the cave became a little dimmer. I can't do anything right can I? he thought sadly.

Elyon sighed and let Kolan go. She frowned disapprovingly at Kolan. "Somehow I feel like this is all your fault . . ." she muttered, raising an eyebrow slightly at him.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:06 pm

Rollan huddled underneath a tree, tears pouring out of his yellowy wolf eyes..he hadn't been trying to do something wrong..it had just been a little fight anyway..but Coryn had gotten so mad..and over that little orange-haired dragon punk..threatened not to talk to Rollan anymore. What would he do without his brother? The only person besides his neera he truly connected to, truly loved and was loyal to?

Karelym watched as Coryn lay down, her expression both soft and sad. She caught both the aura and thought, though the dimming of the light spheres escaped her notice at the moment. Moving to his head, she placed a gentle hand against it as she caught his thought, Shh..you stopped them from fighting, that's good, Coryn..Rollan is just..young..he isn't used to things like this from what you've told me. He probably expected you to either be pleased, or he was caught up in the moment and didn't think about it, the same with Kolan. You mean the world to Rollan, hearing you use that as the threat to make him stop probably confused him and hurt him..when you can turn human again, go find him. He'll appreciate you being in that form for him, and be more willing to talk...

She pressed a soft kiss to Coryn's snout. While she didn't know Rollan personally, she knew children, which was how she considered him in a way, and knew that he probably wanted what any little brother wanted, especially one whose brother was so dear to him..his brother's love and approval.

Kolan moved his arms around a bit as he was let go, and looking to Elyon, caught sight of the frown and the words and scowled. "My fault? He started it!" He crossed his arms, sullen again apparently. Kolan in his irritation, spoke without thinking, "Besides, what do I care what you feel like?"

(o-O I don't know if you wanted to use that as her way of going, but if she got mad/hurt at Kolan right now, she could leave the cave and end up meeting the evil dude. And then Kolan would stay in the cave a bit, annoyed, and then of course decide to go after her(big again of course). O_o but only if you want too ^__^ *constantly brainstorming*)

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:17 pm

Elyon felt like he had just slapped her across the face. Her features hardened and she stood up abruptly. "Fine." she muttered crossly. "Fine! Be that way! I don't care! I don't care if you care Kolan! I HATE you!" she yelled and then ran from the cave waiting only until she had gone a good distance away to let the tears run down her cheeks. Knowing that he didn't care . . . it hurt more than anything else he had ever said to her. He'd care if I were a dragon . . . she thought to herself and wiped her eyes, before running with a purpose. She needed to find someone with magick. She needed to find a way to change to a dragon . . .

Coryn sighed. You're probably right my vyallah . . . you usually are . . . I will do as you have planned . . . but . . . I still feel horrible . . . he thought and then watched Elyon leave the cave after yelling at Kolan. He sighed again. Is it just me or is our group breaking up? he thought remorsefully.

Laura ran after Rollan and found him crying under a tree. "Oh Rollan . . ." she muttered and went over to him slowly before changing into a human and wrapping her arms around him, nuzzling her head into his fur. "I'm sorry neera . . . but I think Coryn was only trying to stop you from fighting in the future . . . If it helps, I have been scolded by my older siblings plenty of times . . ." she said, trying to make him feel better.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:42 pm

Kolan watched as the other's features hardened. He blinked in surprise, he hadn't been expecting that reaction from her. "Ely-" But he was cut off as she ran from the cave..she hated him? Was that..really how she felt? For some reason the thought bothered him as he sat down, staring at the spot she'd occupied with a frown..

Karelym rubbed her hand against him, and at the question glanced around..this was rather troublesome..though it seemed like Kolan and Elyon were doing the most damage, granted though that Rollan had started the fight. They'll come around, do not worry my vyallah..fights will happen, that is the way of things..we just have to do our best to carry on.

Rollan felt arms wrapping around him but his eyes didn't move. The only indication he gave that he'd heard her was leaning into her a bit and whimpering. Coryn had scolded him before, but never like that..and like that, hurt.

"A dragon?" A smooth, low voice that sounded friendly and curious made itself known as a man stepped out from behind a tree. His neck and lower body were invisible beneath his layers of clothing, even his hands had gloves. On his head was a wide brimmed hat, and a bandana lay around his mouth though it didn't mar his speech at all surprisingly.

"Pardon me, but I couldn't help but hearing..you wanted to be a dragon? I can help you with that, if you'd like..I'm something of a mage you see..I specialize in animal magicks and potions..I can change you, if you'd like.." The eyes, although shadowed, were visible enough to reveal friendliness.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:04 pm

Elyon jumped slightly when she heard the man's voice, having been somewhat snuck up on. Hearing his offer, she nodded quietly and tried to control her tears. "I-If you could . . . please . . . please change me into a dragon . . . he'll never like me as a human . . . and that's the only thing that's keeping me from being friends with him . . . please . . . please . . . change me . . ." she said, her hands tightening around her staff. She was far too distraught to notice the suspicious way the man had appeared in. It was far too convienient.

Laura sighed. "I'm here Rollan . . . it's okay . . . it's going to be okay . . ." she whispered to him as she stroked his fur comfortingly. "Shh . . . everything will be alright . . ." she whispered and then pressed a kiss to his snout. She couldn't stand to see her neera so sad. It made her sad and her heart hurt in sympathy for his.

Coryn sighed. Still . . . I hope that nothing bad comes out of this . . . and that these . . . bitter feelings . . . die down soon . . . he thought to Karelym, glad that at least she and him weren't having any fights at the moment.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games