Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:59 pm
"No...I don't even want to see that illusion I sent you. I was flying over after the battle ended. I was trying to locate Onee-sama at that moment," Tea said, "From the rumors, it took Onee-sama fifteen minutes to cause all that."
Pre closed her eyes and started calculating, "No...I need only one target...Not so many...!" She said. The shards tilted inwards, towards her chest, "Yes...Only one target...I..." She trembled for a moment and then let the shards fly. Hundreds of needle-like shards of shadows overcame Pre's armor and sank deeply into her flesh.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:02 pm
Angelus sighed softly, "I see. Your sister has mutilated herself it would seem. Actually...I might have a way to help solve this problem...but it would cost me..." He looked away thoughtfully before vanishing for a full minute and reappearing with a strange book in hand.  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:07 pm
"No...Whatever it is I don't think Onee-sama would allow it. You shouldn't try and alter her blood. That would be the only way to help her," Tea said.
Blood pooled in Pre's mouth. She coughed once before collapsing on the ground in a semi-conscious state of self repair. Blood started to stain the grass around her.

(Gone to bed)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:08 pm
Angelus laughed, "Alter her blood? Not what I was going for. I went through the same thing entirely. I know exactly what she is going through. As such I am better equipped to handle it...hence this book..."

((Well night then~))  

SNDarkangel

Pandy the Pirate

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:13 pm
||What's happened so far?!!?! Man, I have school to go to tomorrow too!||  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:15 pm
((Akari and Serpahiel have admitted that they love each other. Angelus, Pre, and Tea, are in a hotel room nearby. Other than that just general character talk.))  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:00 pm
(Sorry. I was busy all day, and I only just got the internet back ^_^; )

"Onee-sama is a tad defensive against magic seals. Ever since she was sealed away over eighty years ago, she avoids anything with magic seals," Tea said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:10 pm
Angelus laughed softly, "Not a magic seal either...just a really ancient archaic spell...trust me it works....and it helps break them of the problem of the bloodlust...it has never failed."  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:20 pm
Tea looked at Angelus a little sadly, "I guess you'll just have to see for yourself," She said, and shrugged, "It's not bloodlust as much as it's just an urge to destroy everything."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:02 pm
((Purty please.......couldsomeone tell me what I missed?))  

Panda_Gaara-chan

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:07 pm
(Tea and Angelus are talking inside a hotel room. Pre had to leave them for a while to deal with her inversion. She's currently half conscious on the ground outside of town. Take your pick ~_^)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:08 pm
((Well James is with Tea.......mind if I hop in?))  

Panda_Gaara-chan

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:51 pm
(Sure go for it ~_^)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:36 pm
((Okay thanks ~bows~))

James stood in corner watching Tea and Angelus as if a bodyguard. He felt a bit sad for not having his top hat with him. He sighed annoyance  

Panda_Gaara-chan

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:42 pm
"I'm going to have to look for Onee-sama. She's probably gone and killed herself somewhere," Tea said and shot out the window in a flurry of sparks.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games