Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Monster of my Heart~(1X1)~(Snerzilly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:16 am
((Bumpers))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:41 pm
((Poke/bump ^-^))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:25 am
((I herby Bump this thread in the name of pokiness! =P ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:58 pm
((I Bump this thread again!))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:40 pm
(Holy Hell! Where'd all those bumps come from?! T__T) (and..I took the liberty of uhh..well..let's just say Brilyra and Ryan are at the castle..*points* Hey looK! distraction!)

Giacare wrapped an arm around her, yelping as he was poked and grabbing up her hand and kissing it quickly and with a smile, rather ticklish after all. As they neared the entrance, he saw his trollish brother and his beautiful, almost-sister. He was happy for them both...and happy that his brother had found such a mate. She had never once grimaced or flinched at his appearance, and handled all of his affections while he was a troll as openly and lovingly as if Ryan were in his human form.

He figured that meant a lot to Ryan, since he knew it would mean a great deal to him if he were in the same position. As it was, he adored his wife even in her other form, and would adore his children if they ended up with an oddities from the mixed parentage. "Hullo brother and sister!" he said greeting them with a smile.

Brilyra kissed Ryan, truly not bothered by his appearance other than a lingering guilt for all the pain she'd caused her beloved. She pulled away and smiled up at him, "I love you, Rye." And as the others came up, she turned and waved, "Hello, kiddo." she said with a grin, causing Giacare to blush at the reminder of his little brush with childhood a little less than an hour ago.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:03 pm
((They came from me! ^-^ . . . Distraction?! Where?!!! *looks around*))

Silyera smiled at Giacare and as Brilyra referred to him as a kiddo, she just had to grin at the blush that crossed his face. She wrapped her arms around him and whispered into his ear, "Admit it, you make a very adorable child . . . nothing to be ashamed about . . ." she whispered teasingly.

Ryan smiled at that as well. "Hey bro." he said with a smile, though he still felt a bit awkward at his trollness . . . not that he would bring it up in front of anyone . . . Silyera might take offense, Brilyra would feel guilty, and Giacare . . . well he would take offense on his wife's behalf. He was nearly sure of it.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:24 am
(@____@ *disoriented* I was up till like three thirty last night. So stupid. I was writing a letter though that's probably going to make Wolfy not wanna be my friend anymore (if she did at all), -_- and if she tells on me..well, I'll probably be put in a bloody asylum, but then again I've always wanted to try wearing a straight jacket o-o. -_- I was just tired of her and being used. )

Giacaare felt arms wrap around him as his wife whispered in his ear and his blush darkened. "Let's see you then, wench." he growled out, although it was more affectionate than anything else. And as he heard his brother, he cast his wife a glance, pressing a kiss to the side of her head before moving from her arms and to Ryan, where he wrapped his arms around Ryan as best he could and smiled up at him as if sensing the other's feelings. "Hey, bro. And how are ou this fine evening>"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:19 am
((Oh noes . . . *huggles*))

Ryan shrugged before hugging his brother back. "I'm okay." he said non-chalantly wanting to keep his family from worrying. He then smirked a bit. "How about you? You were out for quite a while." he said, grinning.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:24 pm
(*hugglez* I mentioned that I wrote her an email, so I guess hopefully she'll read it. -_-...it's friggen at least two pages long. I've decided that if she ends up not being my friend for it, then she never really was, and I'll finally have the excuse I needed to cut off ties with all my other supposed 'friends' and simply enjoy my lonerhood. ^__^)

Giacare didn't seem convinced and then he coughed a bit at that, pulling away from Ryan as patted Ryan's shoulder, "Well you see kiddo, there's some things that you'll find out when you're older that can be rather..distracting." he said with a grin of his own, teasing his brother.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:32 pm
((Hehe . . . Yay for lonerhood! ^-^))

Ryan wasn't fazed and instead raised an eyebrow. "Oh really? Do tell." he responded teasingly.

Silyera rolled her eyes good naturedly at the boys before smiling at Brilyra and crossing over to her. "So, would you mind showing me where mine and Giacare's room is?" she asked.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:39 pm
(^__^ Thankiez! I'm pretty much a loner already. o-o. My lunch times are spent in the handicapped bathroom stall reading, outside of the class that Wolfy and Zoreo are in (art) I never talk to anyone, and I go to movies by myself. I'm pretty much there. *Happy dancez* OH MY GOSH! Have you seen the previews for Coraline>!>!?!)

Giacare pouted, punching Ryan's arm without any strength behind it, just playing with the other. "Brat." he muttered, before he chuckled, "Well. It's good you're not so wet behind the ears..I'm looking forward to some nieces and nephews!" he said with a hearty laugh.

Brilyra smiled at her and nodded, "Of course, you'll be sleeping in the same hall as us..so if you need anything, sis, don't hesitate to come see me and Ryan." she said as she laced her fingers with Silyera's and held her hand, a sisterly gesture of affection.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:46 pm
Ryan's face clouded with a sort of sadness as Giacare mentioned children, more specifically, his own children . . . how could he have such relations with Brilyra, since there was no one else he wanted, of that he was sure, when he was stuck as a troll at night . . . "Yeah . . . kids . . ." he muttered softly.

Silyera smiled. "I'm not quite sure I'd want to walk in on the two of you and your affections." she said with a small grin before gently swinging their hands. "Of course I'll see you if I need something." she said, letting Brilyra know that she had just been teasing.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:55 pm
Giacare noted the sort of sadness, mottled on the trollish face. He grimaced and moved closer, leaning his right shoulder and a bit of the right side of his chest against Ryan's front, looking up at the other. "That was tactless on my part. Sorry.." he sighed and then offered the other a little smile, "Don't worry though. We'll find a way to restore you. After all, I can't have my bratty little brother being taller than me, can I?"

Brilyra blushed slightly at that, "Aheh.." And at the other bit, she smiled as she led Silyera up the stairs. "Good. You're family, and therefore, you can bug us at all hours." she said with a chuckle, teasing too. She wouldn't be bugged by the others needing help.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:00 pm
Ryan smiled back a bit and then ruffled the other's hair. "Yeah, yeah . . . just keep telling yourself that." he teased.

Silyera smiled and laughed a little. "Well, in that case, I might just bug you as often as I can." she said and then winked at Brilyra.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:17 pm
Giacare chuckled as his hair was ruffled and he was teased. And then his smile warmed as he placed his palm against Ryan's chest before looking back up at him. "I'm glad we found each other. And now, I'll be able to take care of you again. We'll stick together." his tone turned teasingly sweet, "Like the sweet, cute pair of brothers that we are." He really was glad, his brother meant the world to him, and he'd not had a day pass that he didn't think of his brother..

Brilyra brought her into the hall and stopped at the door, chuckling, "Be my guest." And then she opened the door, revealing the decently sized room that was both ornate and yet comfortable. And of course..the bed was large and cushy, perfect for a married couple. "What do you think?"  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff