Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Damned Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Yes, I see you as my sidekick." Relako replied without really thinking about it. He didn't care much what they were talking about anwyay. "And I hear them as well. Some people over there." he said, pointing into the forest. He didn't really care anyway.

((Edited))

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:49 pm
'Oh, did your demons point them out for you?' Dante said coldly. He was actually glad that he wasn't hearing things.  

Zaylx

Dapper Dabbler

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."No. Unlike you, I can simply sense them." Relako replied just as icily back to Dante.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:56 pm
'Sensing humans. Maybe that's indicative that you should be hunting them as well.' Dante said.  

Zaylx

Dapper Dabbler

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."One's a kyubii. A nine tailed fox demon." Relako replied simply.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:57 am
"Oh great," Kiendo sighed. He was okay with dealing with demons inside the spire, but he was not willing to go into any kinds of conflict when there's no books or anything as a prize.

Meshik glanced away again for just a moment and then looked back to Kya, "And now the group notices us," He rolled his eyes. He was still in the middle of a vision.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:55 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."I don't hunt kyubii." Relako replied, hearing Kiendo's exasperated reply. "They have nothing ot teach me." he added as a way of explanation. It was very rare to see a kyubii advanced enough to be able to control their power, let alone pass whatever dark magic spells they had on to another person.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:59 am
'Teach you?' Dante repeated, glancing over from his slouched position, still tossing them gem in the air.  

Zaylx

Dapper Dabbler

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:18 am
Although Kiendo thought it would be interesting to write down notes from what the Kyuubi could say, he had no interest in seeing the fox demon surprisingly enough. But he didn't say anything either way and followed along obediently like the 'sidekick' he is.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:22 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Yes, teach me." Relako repeated, not bothering to elaborate. So, if the other travelers had no problem with him, he had none with them and would consequently ignore them.  

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Zaylx

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:53 am
'Well that's a very helpful explanation, Relako.' Dante stated.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:04 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."So was your one about two treasures never being in the same spot." Relako retorted quickly.  

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Zaylx

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:06 am
'Well I thought that was self-explanitory.' Dante said. 'No two have ever occurred in the same area.'  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:09 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Mine was self-explanitory as well." Relako replied with a bit of a chuckle. "Kyubiis have nothing to teach me. Simple."  

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Zaylx

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:19 am
'But that implies that demons do, no?' Dante said, not changing his expression, and never looking over at the demon hunter.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games