Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Flanys, City in the Snow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ean_arico

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:02 pm
"Im sorry." Renatus said gently looking away. "I'm intruding."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:03 pm
"You don't have to show me what you are, if you're worried about people finding out about it," Lucinda said.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Ean_arico

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:07 pm
"I'm not worried about people finding out... I'm just sick of being a monster is all. And the last thing i need is a panic in my name... I've had enough of that. People just don't understand me. If your curious, i can change for you, but i don't want to bother the people here."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:10 pm
"No, that's alright," Lucinda said. She wasn't naive enough to go somewhere alone with a man she just met. Maybe when she got to know him better.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Ean_arico

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:18 pm
"Fair enough." Renatus said, having no clue about how Lucinda felt due to his social awkwardness. His chilled bones had warmed, and Renatus stood and stretched his back. He yawned a little, and looked back down at Lucinda. "It was pleasant meeting y-" he was cut off when a man began yelling at the clerk of the inn. The man held a dagger in hand and demanded all the gold.
[[gotta go. au revoir]]  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:20 pm
Lucinda stood up as well as she saw this. She looked to Renatus and to the man with the knife.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:39 pm
puppetofdeath
Alessa looked determined and ran towards the door before being pulled back suddenly by her neck. She lay on her back tilting her head to look at the scarf that had twitched. She frowned when she couldnt even pull it an inch forward like she could with her anger from earlier.

Ralph helped pick her back up on her feet and lead them out of the house.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:00 am
Alessa looked at her scarf before hitting her boundry only not so forcefully. "Will one of you take my scarf?"  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ean_arico

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:41 pm
The man with the dagger looked at Renatus and Lucinda. He said to them "Give me your gold too!" and began to walk towards Lucinda. Renatus slid in front of him. His skin seemed to glow faintly before changing color and hardening into scales. Horns sprouted from his hair, and a tail appeared behind him. His fingers turned into claws.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:16 pm
Lucinda stepped back as Renatus stepped in front of her. She looked very worried and scared as the dragonkin changed, but it wasn't because of that. She was scared someone was going to get hurt by the man attacking them.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Ean_arico

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:59 am
Renatus drew his saber, and held it towards the robber, who backed away a few steps before moving towards Renatus. Renatus gulped air inn, then shot a red hot jet of flames at the robber, which hit true to its mark. The man's tunic combusted, and after hitting the ground, he crawled out the door and rolled in the snow to put out the fire.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:16 pm
Lucinda jumped as she watch the man catch on fire. Her eyes were wide in shock as she watched this.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Ean_arico

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:47 pm
"Fighting is so primitive..." Renatus said quietly. His form returned to human. He glanced outside. The robber was laying face down in the snow, after putting himself out. He walked back over to Lucinda.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:48 pm
"A-are you okay?" Lucinda asked, still looking like she was in shock.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Ean_arico

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:53 pm
"Me?..." Renatus said in surprise. No one had ever asked him a question like that before. "Yes I'm fine... You? You look a little flustered..."  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games