Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
=Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney= Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:30 pm
"Okay, good...." Apollo looked as the cashier rang up the price of everything. Trucy was right. It was $278. He looked at his poor credit card and with a sigh handed it over. "Here."

"I'm sure Trucy will be a great mommy for her Sugar Glider! Do you have any ideas about what you're going to name it?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:51 pm
Trucy clasped her hands together dreamily. "Presto~~"

"How appropriate." Miles commented, finding the name particularly interesting.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:56 pm
[colors=green] "How cute! I can't wait to see what you're going to do with Presto in your show!" She said getting excited again.

Apollo had his card handed back to him with the receipt to sign. "Alright. Well, Presto is now officially yours..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:02 pm
"That will be something to see." Miles agreed.

Trucy giggled. "It'll be great, I promise!" She turned back to Apollo, "Yay! Thank you so much~!"

"You sure made her happy." Felicja smiled.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:10 pm
"Well, yeah. She's my little sister, so I want her to be happy." Apollo answered Felicja's comment. That was the main reason why he didn't mind spending so much on her.

"Really? I really couldn't tell! That's amazing! So that's why you're willing to pay so much for her!"

"Well, yeah..." He shrugged. it was a bit of a shock for him too, when he first found out, but know she really was his little sister, so it didn't bother him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:50 pm
Felicja gasped, "Wooow. That's really something." She smiled and clapped a little in surprise.

Trucy nodded, "Polly's the best~~" She looked back at her newly purchased stuff and then to her small animal companion who was resting in it's case.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:50 am
"W-well... I couldn't just let you be sad, could I?" He said with a shrug as he put his wallet away again.

"Well that's really sweet. Don't you agree Feli?" Aggie said, poking Feli slightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:00 am
Felicja rubbed her braceleted wrist. "Y-yeah.." She half glared playfully back at Aggie.

Trucy grabbed as much of the stuff as she could manage by herself. "Hm. Alright, I've got everything~" She smiled, carrying almost too much.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:11 am
Just to continue teasing her, Aggie muttered "I wonder how he'd treat someone closer than a little sister..." making sure only Felicja heard it.

"Let me help, Trucy! I don't want you to drop anything. Give me something to carry," Apollo told her with some worry.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:19 am
Felicja took a sheepish step away from Magdalena. "Oh.. I know where this is going." She waved a hand at Aggie in embarrassment.

Miles raised an eyebrow as he glanced over at the two. "Something the matter?"

"Uhm, okay!" She handed some of the stuff over to Apollo. "Much better.." Trucy smiled.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:29 am
Magdalena grinned widely at Felicja before turning to Miles. "Oh, it's nothing!"

"Good!" He smiled at her. "So.... where are we going to go now...? Especially since Trucy and I have heavy bags now..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:06 pm
"Good point. We can't have you guys walking around with all that luggage." Felicja replied, tapping her chin thoughtfully.

"Dropping them off seems the most appropriate thing to do." Miles said. "Depending how far off this place would be of course."

Trucy paused. "Hmm. That's a ways to walk."

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:09 pm
Aggie was feeding Milly when they started talking about it. "Well... where can we go to drop off the stuff then? I mean, if you don't mind, our offices are not too far from here... It's better than carrying everything around. You can keep the stuff in my room, if you want."

"Really? Well.... If you really don't mind... What do you think, Trucy?" Apollo asked, looking at her.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:19 pm
"That's right." Miles added, the office wasn't that far off from here.

Trucy nodded. "That would be great, thank you very much!" She smiled back at Aggie gratefully.

"Well, that solves that." Felicja smiled.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:27 pm
"Okay! Good! So, let's get going now, okay?" She smiled as Milliana licked her lips after eating.

"Thanks a lot!" Apollo really was grateful for having somewhere to put his stuff down.  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff