Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Switcheroo~(1x1)~(Turningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:22 pm
Dimitri slid to the end of the truck bed, gladly taking Derrick's hand to hop down. Not releasing the other's hand, he walked quickly with him, leading him inside and to the stairs. His cousin was going to hear it from him when they got there...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:39 pm
Derrick followed the other and held his hand, feeling the other's warm hand in his own. When they got to Derrick's room, he opened the door and raised a brow. Somehow, Giamonde had gotten onto the floor and was in his turtle form, standing on all fours and giving as annoyed a look as a turtle could muster to Elryn.

Elryn was glaring down at the turtle, being taller by a few inches. "How am I supposed to help you if you won't tell me anything?"

Giamonde gave a dramatic yawn, "Mmm..always so boring this time of morning."

Elryn growled, batting at Giamonde's shell and the other snapped his mouth by Elryn's paw. "Arsehole."

"Brat." retorted Giamonde, and neither seemed to have notice the new arrivals.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:45 pm
Not caring how Giamonde made it to the floor, Dimitri crossed the room and looked at both Gia and Elryn angrily. Picking the turtle up, he fussed at both of them. "Keep it down," he said. "And what is the meaning of all this? What are you two arguing about?" he asked, placing Giamonde back into the tank.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:53 pm
Giamonde blinked as he was picked up and set back into the tank. He grimaced, feeling rather stupid now. "Nothing." he replied just as Elryn chimed-

"I was trying to help Giamonde with his curses..but he's being damned stubborn about it!" Elryn watched Dimitri warily, knowing that his cousin could have a temper if he chose. Not that he saw arguing with Giamonde as something deserving of his cousin's anger.

Giamonde glared at him, "I've been cursed..for a bloody..century, what can you..possibly do? Just..quit worrying..about it.."

"You don't always have to do everything alone! No one thinks your cool for doing this!" Elryn glared at him as they continued their fight again, it was hard to remember Dimitri and Derrick in the midst of that.

Giamonde rolled his eyes, "Gee thanks..I've always wanted to be..mentally dissected by..a child."

Elryn growled.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:59 pm
Dimitri felt like he was refereeing children. "Giamonde...quit being so damned stubborn. Elryn was trying to help. And tomorrow, we're all going to work to try and free you from the curses, so...deal with it," he said. He turned to Elryn. "And Elryn...you can't always fix everyone's problems. Practice what you preach about asking for help. On top of that, every time you talk it comes out as a bark to those who haven't been magicked. So you need to keep your voice down so that you don't wake the entire house."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:13 pm
Giamonde glowered turtleishly, "Easy for you..to say.." he grumbled.

Elryn had seemed smug when Giamonde got scolded, but he grimaced when he got scolded as well. At the bit about the bark, he blinked and opened his mouth only to close it before saying, "Oh." All anyone heard from him was barks..he hadn't really thought that one through. "Sorry, Dimi.." he said as his ears folded back against his head.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:17 pm
Dimitri sighed. "Alright...now it has been a long, extremely emotional day for all of us," he said. "I suggest we all get some sleep," he said, hoping they hadn't waken anyone else up.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:22 pm
Derrick nodded, "Sounds good to me." he said as he glanced to Giamonde, who promptly withdrew his head into the shell. It was the first time he'd seen Giamonde do it, and suprisingly..he almost wished the other hadn't. With a glance at Dimitri, he stepped forward and hopped up, landing on the bed and bouncing once before his body came back down and stayed. He curled up and pretended to be asleep by loudly fake snoring with a little grin on his face.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:26 pm
Dimitri laid next to Derrick and ruffled the other's hair. "Smart alec," he said, crawling under the covers. "And what happened to me not getting away without cuddling you?" he teased quietly, keeping the comment between the two of them.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:34 pm
Derrick grinned at the other as his eyes opened while he chuckled. At the quiet tease, he tapped Dimitri's nose, "Oh, you're not getting away." he assured the other, "I'll need a pillow tonight after all." Derrick retorted playfully, meanwhile realizing now what it would mean with Dimitri being human..it was different when one of them was a dog..but for both to be human..  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:37 pm
Dimitri smiled. "Good, because I wasn't going anywhere," he replied playfully. He laid on his back and opened his arms. "Your pillow awaits," he said with a quiet chuckle, smiling lovingly at Derrick.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:53 pm
Derrick watched the other open his arms and lay back, taking Derrick seriously it seemed..he hesitated for a brief second, before coming forward and laying inside of Dimitri's arms with one arm around Dimitri's waist and his head by Dimitri's neck. "Mmm..comfy pillow." he said with a smile.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:00 am
Dimitri wrapped one arm around Derrick's shoulder, the other he laid along the arm that Derrick had wrapped around his waist. He smiled at the other's comment, and instinctively leaned his head down and kissed the top of the other's head. "Love you, Derrick. Good night," he said softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:42 am
Derrick felt a warm tingle as his head was kissed, and he looked to Dimitri as the other spoke. He saw the words from the other's mouth for the first time, laying beside Dimitri in bed..human Dimitri..wizard Dimitri..simply Dimitri. Derrick smiled, "Love you too, Dimitri. Good night," he said as he paused before pressing a soft kiss to Dimitri's forehead and then settling back down as he closed his eyes to sleep.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:49 am
Dimitri smiled warmly as Derrick kissed his forehead. He closed his eyes and hugged the other tighter. Within minutes, he was asleep, truly happy for the first time in a century.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games