Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 7:38 pm
"Belive me, if i killed her, we would still be able to find Keiran. it would be a simple thing for me to remove and implant her crysallis." Leonard said before pulling another experiment out of it's cage, and tapping its crystallis with his left hand, causing it to rip out with his finger's motion. throwing the dying experiment aside, Leonard pulled another to him and pressed the crystallis into it.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 7:42 pm
Rick sighed and brought up his clipboard, "Experiment 427548's crystallis was removed by surgery and implanted onto experiment 520400...427548: Deceased," He said what he was writing and sighed, "Lydia, it would be much better if you just said you can track Kieran's whereabouts. I know your crystallis can."  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 7:44 pm
"He can't," Lydia mumbled, looking down towards her crystallis under her shirt. "He says he can't."  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:13 pm
(Im not sure if anyone interacted with her but.. just tell me and ill edit)
User Image
With the hazy rock floating in the room, the sector of the lab went on red alert, the gaseous rock being sealed in the room. The creature it formed made a strange cackling noise as it tried to speak. The girls soul felt strange in the new form, and the floating rock she had taken over floated awekwardly around the room over the two unconscious scientists. The door had a window, but it was tough. She slammed against it, over and over again, making a small but growing crack.

Fujibayashi Shina

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:18 pm
"And I say he can, but if you would excuse me..." Rick heard the red alert in the sector right next to them. He walked over and ordered the door to be unlocked. He walked into the room where the crystallis was, "And what, praytell, are you supposed to be doing?" He asked with his arms crossed.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:20 pm
The strange gas made a face, the green compounds forming a face at all being an anomaly. It frowned, giving a sorrowful look at the man on the other side of the door. It cackled, making a gesture of clicks and moans. "H...e..l...p.......m...e.." It stopped attacking, floating and waiting, hoping the man would allow it to be free.  

Fujibayashi Shina

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:20 pm
Lydia looked a little confused for a moment, but then decided that she was dismissed, so she turned and went back towards the quarantine room, prefectly happy to hide in her cage.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:21 pm
"Help you with what? You want to die? Escape? What?" Rick questioned, not at all impressed with this thing in the room.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:40 pm
The creature continued to stare. "..D...o...o...r....." Its face remained sorroful, not resorting to anger, even though it could feel his emotions and thoughts, negative towards what she had become.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:44 pm
"Not one to mince words are you?" Rick said with a dry laugh, "Alright, you tell me what you are doing and what you want? I can give you however many doors you want, but I have no idea what you would want with them."  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:59 pm
The small spirit's face stared, now frowning simply. Its aggression seemed to grow. "...F...r...e...e..d..o..m..." It cackled out, still learning how to control itself, like an infant learning how to walk. The words were slowly growing closer together, as the spirit grew impatiant with the smug scientist who refused to open the door.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 9:02 pm
"Ah. Now you're making more sense. Good girl. You are a girl right?" Rick said, "Okay. How about this: We make a deal. I will let you out of this room like you want me to. But in exchange, you do whatever I tell you to. Deal?"  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 9:11 pm
Spira was silent, unsure of what to do.
"...Y..e..s....G..i..r..l...Y..e..s...O..b..e..y.." She said softly, floating just outside the door. She backed up, waiting for him to set her free. She didnt know what he would want from her, but she didnt see him as a bad person. She had no idea who he was..

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 9:14 pm
Rick's expression softened a little, "You know, I know how you feel. The feeling that you are trapped and can't get out no matter what you do. I have been like that for centuries," His hand reached for the door, "We have a lot in common, so I hope I can get to know you better," With that he opened the door. Even if she was useless, he figured she would help keep his cover for now.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 9:23 pm
Spira floated out of the door, and near the man. "...S.p.i.r.a.." She said softly, landing on the ground near him. The body of the spirit extended out of the rock, as if the gas was bound to the rock. It was, the rock serving as the prison for the small crystallis, which glowed black within the rock. The spirits strange form stared at the man, an expression of innocent fear.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games