Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Orion's Meadow (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 5:28 pm
perkydemonofdoom
((teddy, its impossible for you to find it cause only the hokage and the new arc characters can))

"And have you heard of the new group searching for them?" she asked him. "Its something to do with different sins and they each have one. They're all S ranked, and have powerful bloodlines." She sighed. "I really don't want them coming, but i know it is inevitable. All we can do is wait at the moment."

((Oh perky, you dont know about the group lol. The arc says all you know is that the weapons mean trouble. You dont even know there a group, not to mention there bloodlines or wht each means))  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:26 pm
((oops, didn't actually read the arc, just going by what we talked about in the crew forum. and test, you are not a vampire.))  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:43 pm
(( also their are two members of the group in the village now. one at the gate and the other in the Cafe. just thought i would say this.))  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:49 pm
((i know))  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:27 pm
((XD i know im no vampire, i said eyes! you know! when sunlight reflects off of them they have a neat effect lol))  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:47 am
((only real vampires sparkle! but that movie sucked anyways))

Reiko nodded, not seeing the sparkly eyes. "Speaking of which, i really should return to the office, ive been away too long." She sighed and picked Ryu up. "I hope you don't have a problem with that."  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:02 pm
((XD i know. and true...not really good at all))

He nods. "Ok, after awhile there's something I like to ask you, and your in such a hurry it wouldn't be a good time. So I guess I'll see you later?"
He asked sighing, though he too had things needing attention  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:17 pm
Ronnel was floating around Konoha, his face covered by his mask, when he spotted Raiden talking with the Hokage. Not wishing to interrupt, he floated his orb up to the top of a tree a fair distance away, and meditated.  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 11:51 am
Reiko nodded. "I'll see you around." She shifted Ryu in her arms, and returned to her office with him.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:25 pm
Kazuma ran into his old training grounds because Raiden was there, he deactivated his byakgan and walked up to him. Kazuma looked right at his eyes "I need your help to regain Konoha's trust" he said with a scowl.  

irishshamrock12

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:20 pm
Ronnel felt that old anger rise when he saw the young man, and he quietly ran through the seals of the Demonic Identification. He kept silent, studying the Ex-Assassin.
(1/5)  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:56 pm
Sin flew to the ground and saw Ronnel. She hopped over and began to speak. "Ronnel! Z is wounded and needs your help. I have an idea where he is, but if I take you, you need to be blindfolded..." She said as she found a piece of dirty clothe and walked back over. "Unless you have some clean clothes?"

(I swear to god. I thought that Ronnel would be here, he seems as if he was supposed to be a Konoha nin lol!)  

Zombie Swagger

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:48 pm
((Not a Konoha nin, haven't even thought of that one. He came here because I'm trying to wait for someone to tell him about Jake's death.......))
Ronnel left off his analyzation of Kazuma when Sin appeared. He nodded quickly and shifted his hood down. A slot folded down around his eyes, shielding them.
"Meant to protect against Eye genjutsu. They'll be an effective blindfold. Lead on, pulse your chakra so I can follow you. And remember....wait, the wind orb is as good as flying for going over stuff. LEad on."  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:13 pm
(Z healed himself lol.)

The bird flew away but forgot to pulsate the chakra. She left the blind Ronnel there by accident.  

Zombie Swagger

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:17 pm
Ronnel snorted as he felt the chakra source move away without pulsing. He started following the faint trail left by Sin.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff