Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:01 pm
((DAMN, will he be coming back, or is it permanent?))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:05 pm
((Take that up with Mito.))  

Nebulosis

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:06 pm
((i will, right now!))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:08 pm
Finally after a whorthwhile walk. Kimimaru had made it to the Hokage's place. He gingerly walked up the stairs, taking in the new atmosphere, and the place where he once stayed when he reined as Hokage.

Kimimaru made it to the front door and knocked slowly. He waited for a response, hopeing to get along with Kohona's new leader...

He awaited his response...

Shin Defender of Light

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:09 pm
((They banned hanzo ... well it was nice while leaf was still standing ... ))
Teddy walked in and stared at the floor and walked over to the Hokage and smiled "Yo Reiko.... what has been happening lately?" he asked ... Teddy needed to know.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:13 pm
The window to the left of the building was open and gust of wind shot in and Teddy's hair flowed with it. Teddy activated his Kinuga and looked at Kimimaru and had a strong feeling of this guy. Teddy's eyes went bacl to being black and teddy looked at Kimimaru and studied him . "Well its the 3 hokage" he said in a low whisper.  

teddy_byakuga

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:17 pm
Kimimaru looked over at Teddy with a smile. "Ah, so I have been remembered." He looked around a the Hokage's office a bit then looked back at Teddy. "Would you happen to know where Hokage-sama is?" He flashed a smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:21 pm
Teddy smiled back and wondered what had happened to him. "My mom should be here somewhere ... she in here tho" he said. Teddy looked into his eyes and his smiled grew a little bit bigger. "I thought you died ... " he said in a weird tone.  

teddy_byakuga

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:25 pm
Kimimaru's eyes grew a bit slender, then he closed them for a second, then opened again. "No, not dead...just had to take a long...vacation." He then sighed, then formed a smile once again. "Your the Hokage's son? You know my name, but I have yet to know yours. Please tell me about yourself." He said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:26 pm
((Oh my god...a Hokage is back! SAVE US!))  

Nebulosis

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:30 pm
((dont worry anbu if I get the sage mode accepted for the toads I am coming to get Reiko and we are both going to go sage mode she gets ma I get pa and we kick akatsuki a** >D))

A clone of hero walked to the door then kicked it down "Yo Reiko as the other toad sage I guess I have no choice but to defend the leaf" Hero said smirking knowing he could help take down the akatsuki

((Oh shin you dont knock you kick down the door to get to the hokage 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:31 pm
((xD)))

"The name is Teddy Yamanaka Kinuga ... im adopted but im was born in mist .. im a 23 year old genin with a son in the safehaven .... i master blood as a element." he said. Teddy was happy to know a hokage is alive but the rest died. Only Bambi and Reiko and Kimimaru. Teddy looked at him "I have a demon to"  

teddy_byakuga

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:34 pm
Kimimaru drew back for a moment at Teddy's comment. "A demon? Well that must be quite a burden. What kind of demon would it be?" His face seemed quizical, you could tell he was interested in whatever Teddy had to say next by the look on Kimi's face.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:37 pm
"Not one of those main demons but only a lesser ... my lesser demon is able to come out when its dark .. control dark .. no emotion when it come to killing people" he said in a loud tone of voice. Teddy looked at kimimaru and than looked at his palms. "I control blood ... it is easy" he said.  

teddy_byakuga

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:38 pm
((actually pa is dead, he died in the newest naruto chapter))

Reiko looked at Kimimaru. "Good, you're here. The akatsuki are going to be here any moment. We need to put a barrior around the village. What barrior ninjutsu do you know?"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games