Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Market's Place ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

guardianangel 517

Loyal Lunatic

9,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:21 pm
Leon wove through the market crowd, two goals in mind: first off, he needed to find the mysterious girl whom he had fallen for, Starr. Second, he needed to buy a folding futon. He looked around, unable to find any sign of either. When it came to looking for his loved one, all he had to go by was her voice.

"Damn it," he said to himself, stopping next to an empty stand. "No sign of the futon, and no trace of Starr's voice...maybe I'm trying to hard. I need to calm down and - "

He stopped mid-sentence as soon as he heard a particular voice. With his trained ears and enhanced hearing thanks to his wolf-half of his blood, he was able to pick up specific voices and sounds among crowds. What he heard this time gave him hope.

"That voice...can it be?"

He put his bag down and moved swiftly through the crowd. He didn't know where exactly he was going...which was why he ended up bumping and crashing into someone, falling in the process.

(That person is Emily)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:27 pm
Someone slammed into Emily. SHe had heard the voice was looking for and had been trying to find it. "I'm so sorry sir, I was looking for someone..." she said sitting on teh ground looking down blushing.  

ibazinga

guardianangel 517

Loyal Lunatic

9,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:27 pm
Before he could even reply, Leon recognized Emily's voice. It made him stop and widen his eyes.

"That voice...it can't be..."

He then sat up and got next to her, looking at her urgently.

"Your name...would it happen to be Starr?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:26 pm
User Image

Naoki
The Dangerous Wolf Maiden

The wolf soon appeared, standing before her. With a smirk, she gazed at him, her arms folded under her bust. "Maybe...", she responded. It didn't seem like he had the intention on attempting to kill her, just to locate her. "But it seems your even more bored, to come looking for me in such a way. What's wrong, nose not working so well?", she teased. Laughing a bit, she then ceased, her gaze now serious. "So, I take it you want something. I hope your not here about this silly little dagger now?" Naoki still had no intentions on returning it. And even if he confronted her still, she would give him a run for his money. It had been quite some time since she saw another of her kind. He seemed, or more like older. The word wise came to mind. "So, what do you want?"

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

guardianangel 517

Loyal Lunatic

9,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:31 pm
"To give you a chance of entertainment," he said with a smile. "A friend of mine met someone, and they're looking for a place to go and spar...once they find the place, how would you like to join me in watching? Perhaps you'd like to also spar after?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:41 pm
User Image

Naoki

Naoki looked at the white wolf strangely. "Join you?" This was so odd. this wolf, who she just met, and who tried to get her to return a dagger, was now asking her to join him, to watch someone spar. And then maybe spar with him. Naoki couldn't help but laugh and turn to leave. "Now why would I...join you in something like that?", she stated. This wolf was indeed strange

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

guardianangel 517

Loyal Lunatic

9,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:47 pm
"When was the last time you fought against a soldier?" he asked. "I'm not talking about any measly suited-up guy with a spear. I'm talking about someone who's fought for long enough to become a legend...that friend of mine just might be that legend...or it could be me...either way, you'd be missing out..."

He then sat down.

"I know you think of me as strange...you aren't far from the truth."

It was then that he let loose his natural glow.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:18 pm
User Image

Naoki

Naoki stopped walking, her back towards the wolf. Her ears gave a twitch, hearing what he had to say. He spoke of someone being a legend, him or this so called friend of his. Though it sounded interesting, she didn't feel like entertaining him. And as she was about to decline his request, she tilted her head to the side to gaze upon him, seeing his golden glow. Her eye's went wide with surprise and curiosity. Turning towards him fully, she eyed him. "You...are a strange one", she stated. Seeing his odd glow interested her now. Making her think she should keep an eye on him, or something of the sort.

Smirking, Naoki placed a hand upon her hip, and closed her eye's for a brief minute before opening them again. "Well....wolf, maybe I'll consider your request." Naoki then turned to leave the market place. "I'll find you later", she stated, leaving the marketplace.

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

ibazinga

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:53 am
Emily looked at him eyes wide. "Yes... Emily Starr. How did you know my name..." Suddenly her memory came rushing back. "Leon?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:14 pm
Leon

Leon's eyes widened as she spoke his name...and then flashes of her image from his memory momentarily flooded into his mind.

"Emily...it really is you..."

Without warning, he grabbed her into a hug, holding her with all of the love he had in his heart.

"...Emily..."  

guardianangel 517

Loyal Lunatic

9,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100

ibazinga

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:33 pm
Emily leaned into teh hug not wanting him to let go. "You Don't know how long I have been looking for you..." She muttered quietly into his ear.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:32 pm
"It doesn't matter how long it's been," he said, gently stroking her back as he kissed her. "What matters is that we're together now, and I'm not leaving your side ever again...I promise."  

guardianangel 517

Loyal Lunatic

9,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100

guardianangel 517

Loyal Lunatic

9,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:59 pm
Striker

"Hmm...I have the feeling that things are just beginning to become interesting," he said as he watched her leave. "Time to guide Xela and Jesse to the dueling arena..."

With that, he cut off his glow and walked through the crowds, who parted for him as he walked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:28 pm
She sighed happily glad to be reunited with him. "I'm sorry my parents, and my entire town separated us... They only left me with your voice to haunt me, but it was my key to finding you."  

ibazinga

guardianangel 517

Loyal Lunatic

9,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:42 pm
"They did the same to me," he said. "All they left with me were your voice and your name, Starr. Your very voice haunted my dreams, goading me into finding you."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff