Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Demon Dreadnought Ragnarok Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anakoni

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:52 pm
*She walked over to the side of the bed, and crouched down, reaching underneath the bed. When she stood back up, she was holding a huge syringe, about the size of a jackhammer. She put her foot up on the bed for leverage, and aimed the syringe at Tennyo.* "Please hold still, this will only sting for a moment!"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:57 pm
Anakoni
*She walked over to the side of the bed, and crouched down, reaching underneath the bed. When she stood back up, she was holding a huge syringe, about the size of a jackhammer. She put her foot up on the bed for leverage, and aimed the syringe at Tennyo.* "Please hold still, this will only sting for a moment!"

Glares at Lilith as she pushes the syringe back at her. "You are NOT touching me with that thing filled with some unknown substance. I was talking about SEX, NOT using me as some sort of test animal in some sick scientific experiment!!"  

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Anakoni

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:05 pm
*upon hearing this Lilith's face becomes completely red.* "W...w...w...wh...what?! A...are you s...serious?" *Lilith looked at the ground, her heart pounding.* "I...I've never done something like that...I've never even really kissed anyone before..." *She tapped the tips of her fingers together, making her shyness and embarrassment apparent.*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:13 pm
Shaking her head as she looks at Lilith. "Surely you can't be THAT naive...can you? I mean with your good looks I'm rather surprised." Sighing softly she falls back onto the bed and looks up at the cieling. "Well I guess sex is too large of a step to make you take at this point in time. Man...I can't believe you've never been kissed...back at my old village you might've been married by now..."  

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Anakoni

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:25 pm
*Lilith stands up, and takes off the hat, dropping it next to herself.* "I haven't ever been interested in people romantically..." *She picked up her dress, and went behind the screen.* "I've always thought of it as being a waste of time." *She stepped back out, wearing her dress.* "That, and no one's ever been interested in me. I guess because I tend to be a bit of a bully, even though I can't handle it when people bully me..." *She walked over to the side of the bed, and looked down at Tennyo.*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:29 pm
"Well if I were you I would have bullied people into dating me. Although that's just my opinion. If you can abuse it to make even your brother cower in fear, then there's no reason you couldn't have gotten Jaq to date you when she was a boy for instance. Besides, I think you're a lot of fun."  

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Anakoni

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:40 pm
*She shook her head, and plopped down onto the side of the bed.* "Well, dating would just drag me down. I'm too independent to have a partner." *She crossed her arms, and got a smug look on her face.* "And another thing! Why would I want to be with someone like Jaquelyn? She's just a man in a womans body, which is creepy, to say the least." *She turned around, and crawled over to Tennyo. Sitting up on her knees, she looked down at Tennyo.*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:45 pm
"I see...I'd just drag you down eh? Well it's nice to hear how you feel about me. Although don't diss Jaq, she's a very nice girl. I think. She's definitely a lot of fun to tease." Closing her eyes she sighs. "So all this time you were just using me as your new plaything."  

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Anakoni

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:50 pm
*She blushed a little, and shook her head.* "Wha...no...I didn't mean it like that...I...didn't know you were interested in me..." *She looked down at her lap, her fingers playing with the edge of her skirt.*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:54 pm
"Oh really now? Even after I complimented you? After I said I wanted sex with you? After playing games with you? After watching you dress and undress? I think I gave you more then enough clues, so there's no excuse for saying such hurtful words to me. I've only been good and nice to you. I haven't feared or rejected you, unlike so many others. Yet this is how you feel about me? Some good natured person you are..."  

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Anakoni

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:00 pm
*Lilith furrowed her brow, and glared at Tennyo.* "You don't believe me? Maybe this will change your mind!" *She grabbed Tennyo by the shoulders, and pulled her up hard. Closing her eyes, she pressed her lips against Tennyo's, not moving for a few moments. She let go of Tennyo's shoulders, and scooted away from her a little bit.* "T...there...happy now?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:54 pm
Anakoni
*Lilith furrowed her brow, and glared at Tennyo.* "You don't believe me? Maybe this will change your mind!" *She grabbed Tennyo by the shoulders, and pulled her up hard. Closing her eyes, she pressed her lips against Tennyo's, not moving for a few moments. She let go of Tennyo's shoulders, and scooted away from her a little bit.* "T...there...happy now?"

Smirking as she gets the kiss from the other girl, she smiles and enjoys the kiss. It was good, but the girl was obviously inexperienced. She'd have to show her the joys of French Kissing. "Well that was rather nice for someone so shy and new at this." Grinning at the other girl she winks suggestively. "Although I expect more then this later on, but this will suffice for now" twisted  

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Anakoni

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:02 pm
*Lilith nods a little, and looks up bashfully.* "I...I'll try..." *She offers a shy smile, and begins to stand.* "So, I guess this makes this our room?" *She laughed a little, and began to clean up her clothes.*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:18 pm
Anakoni
*Lilith nods a little, and looks up bashfully.* "I...I'll try..." *She offers a shy smile, and begins to stand.* "So, I guess this makes this our room?" *She laughed a little, and began to clean up her clothes.*

"Yeah, this should be our room. We can use this as our base of operations to control the ISA!! With your Bully powers and my experience...we could rule over the others!!" Laughing evil she pounces the other girl onto the floor. "What do you say?" twisted heart  

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Anakoni

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:28 pm
*She smirks, and kisses Tennyo softly.* "Alright...But i'm the boss. Got it?" *She quirked a brow and smiled, blowing a piece of hair away from her face.*  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff