Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~A Doll's Life~(1x1)~(Jovially Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 11:48 pm
Anden blinked as James intervened, frowning at the words. He looked like he might push James aside, until the bit about the wolf. Anden hesitated and then said softly, "I can feel it..telling me I should fight her.." he ran a hand through his hair. And then he sighed, grimacing a little before placing his hand on James' shoulder. "Thanks, buddy. I needed a bit of intellient thought." he chuckled lightly, still a bit worried about what he was feeling..  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 11:52 pm
James smiled. "No problem. I suppose it's only natural that you'd need me every now and then, since I'm so awsome." he said, chuckling as he made a light tease.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 11:59 pm
"The awesomest were-bunny there ever was.." he agreed solemnly, but the glint in his eyes revealed his teasing..as did how well James knew Anden.

Rylara's lips curved into a little smirk again, unable to hide her amusement.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 12:05 am
James rolled his eyes and made as though he would ruffle Anden's hair but then quickly got him into a headlock and started noogying him. "Do. Not. Mention. That. Again." he said, smiling, but it was obvious that he was just a little annoyed by the were-bunny comment.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:08 am
Anden grinned at James, and then blinked in surprise as he was headlocked and noogyed. "Hey!" he laughed. At the other's words, he grinned a bit more widely. "Mention what, bro? You being an adorable little were-bunny?" he laughed again.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 5:56 pm
James growled. "Exactly." he muttered out, though he couldn't help but continue smiling, particularly as he got an idea. "Or else . . ." he then moved and started tickling Anden ruthlessly.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 10:31 am
Anden chuckled as the other growled and then yelped as he was tickled. "H-Hey!" he laughed, "Knock it off, were-bunny!" he exclaimed playfully through his laughter.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 11:24 am
James laughed a little. "Nope! You can't call me that anymore!!" he said, though truly a bit annoyed by the name, he didn't really mind it and was only playing with Anden, having forgotten the spectators of Rylara and Theresa for the moment.

Theresa walked over to stand next to Rylara. "Just in case you find this odd, don't worry, they do this all the time on Earth." she said with a slight roll of her eyes at the boys antics.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 11:57 am
Anden laughed. "Too bad..you can't make me stop, runt!" he teased, surging forward and pinning the other to the bed before starting to tickle him.

Rylara watched with a slightly incredulous look on her face, blinking at Theresa's words before frowning just slightly. Though she did not share the prejudice against witches that many werewolves did..the other's presence still put her on guard. "Wolves often play, there is no oddity in that." she replied simply.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 12:14 pm
James started laughing and squirmed under Anden's tickle torture. "N-No fair!!" he laughed out.

Theresa sighed and rolled her eyes. "So James often tells me . . . and you? If wolves play often, then when was the last time you did so?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 2:09 pm
Anden grinned as he tickled the other. "No fair? You just did the same to me, furball!" he laughed back, grinning a bit more broadly..it was wonderful to be at play with the brother of his heart again.

Rylara seemed a bit surprised at the question and then said softly, "Yesterday. With my little brother." And her second in command of the pack, on the verge of becoming a True Alpha himself. The only reason he had not yet done so was because of his desire to stay with his sister.

(O-o if you'd enjoy playing a lover to the bro then have at it, she could be anything, wolf, witch, or otherwise and depending on which I'd find a way to make her in. o_O if witch..she could be a recently kidnapped prisoner..*cough cough* >_> Just saying, since you have a damsel fetish and all..*snickers* o-O You don't have to though! ^___^)  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 2:16 pm
((Boo . . . T-T YOU'RE MAKING FUN OF ME!!!! T-T . . . but I do kinda like that idea . . . *pokes index fingers together sheepishly* DRAMA MAKES THINGS INTERESTING!!!! T-T))

James laughed "T-that was different!"

Theresa smiled. "So then I suppose you can understand Anden's protectiveness of James and vice versa. They consider each other brothers, and while Anden is older in human years, James is older by your standards since Anden was only changed the other day. So I suppose they view each other as both the older and younger sibling." she said with a slight chuckle.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 2:39 pm
(O_o Of course not! I would never make fun of my damsel-fettished little sister! (*cough*snicker*cough*) I'm just teasing! <3 O_o *cracks up at the index finger and shout* *still cracking up like 30 seconds later* rofl O_o see! I knew you would! *chuckles under breath* o_O Poor little witch gets kidnapped by Ryl's bro, cause witch's bro..supposedly was responsible for a death of one of their pack members..but Ryl doesn't know since she'd put a stop to it, so Ryl's bro kidnaps the witch and hides her in the dungeon..and while they're busy falling in love, witch's bro will be coming to da rescue! >_> What dost thou thinketh?)

Anden smirked before catching James in a head lock and noogying him. "Different how? Cause I'm way more awesome than you, little were-bunny?" he asked playfully with a laugh.

Rylara blinked at that. "I see..Anden doesn't seem to understand ranking very well though..does he realize how much power James, amongst others, have over him now?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 2:48 pm
((*huggles/tackles* *purrs* ^-^))

James laughed. "As if!! It's cause I'm way more awsome then you Anden-puppy!!" he said, squirming to try and get out of the head lock.

Theresa frowned slightly. "I don't think so . . . I'm not sure James has the heart to tell him . . . I think he's afraid it may change their relationship and he doesn't want to lose the brother of his heart again . . ." she said softly.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 2:53 pm
(Oomph~ *tackled and huggled* YAY! I guess that means you like it! *pets* *givez chocolate chip cookie* ^__^ <3)

Anden grimaced at the nickname and then grinned. "Let's see..an awesome, adorable puppy..? Or a gentle, furball bunny? Mmm.. I win!" he said with a laugh, releasing James' head just long enough to pick up a pillow and playfully whack James with it.

Rylara considered that. "He'd better be told rather than him finding out though. If Anden feels it was kept secret from him, he might be more angry than if you had been honest."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games