Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply The Gallery
MSPANCE - 154 Let's try this again (Sorry to necro) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Owwin

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 4:27 pm
>Realize that you have made a horrible mistake. The MYSTICAL CHEESE LOCK was the only thing that could keep the MIMIC sealed.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 6:29 pm
>Open CHEST and obtain the BOSS KEYCODE to get past the KEYPAD.  

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 8:12 pm
>Regurgitate cheese lock into your newfound baby chick's mouth.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:28 am
>Open CHEST OF WONDERS  

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Ennokni

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 1:49 am
So, as Cookie can testify to, work schedules at the end of the year here are stupidly packed. Expect infrequent updates until like, half way through June, where at which point you can expect pretty extremely frequent updates for about 2 months if all goes well. I do promise to keep that at least one a week thing up though.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:00 am
>Turn CHEST OF WONDERS UPSIDE DOWN and SHAKE with STUPID GRIN on FACE  

5ir Psycho 5exy

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 4:12 pm
> Have BOX start spinning and DISAPPEAR in a SPARKLING FAGGY LIGHT  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 4:39 pm
>Enter BATTLE MODE to combat the VICIOUS MIMIC disguised as the CHEST.  

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 5:17 pm
Ennokni
So, as Cookie can testify to, work schedules at the end of the year here are stupidly packed. Expect infrequent updates until like, half way through June, where at which point you can expect pretty extremely frequent updates for about 2 months if all goes well. I do promise to keep that at least one a week thing up though.
My comic will be like that until like the beginning of june/end of may

I'm making a half hearted promise to myself that I'll get one out thise week before the exams start.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 6:58 pm
Thread title should be changed to: "Updates 8 times faster than Idiosyncrasy."  

Allegro

Ennokni

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 7:29 pm
Allegro

Actually, it's 15 at this point. Take that, math is on my side!  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 7:31 pm
Ennokni
Allegro

Actually, it's 25 at this point. Take that, math is on my side!

It should be 25, anyway.  

Orphie

Ennokni

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 7:46 pm
Orphie
Ennokni
Allegro

Actually, it's 25 at this point. Take that, math is on my side!

It should be 25, anyway.

Pssh, everyone knows girls can't do math. No matter how correct you are.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 7:50 pm
Speaking of math, I've got something funny to share. I have a friend at school who I can safely say is a math god and is completely and utterly insane. He has crappy internet, so when he can over to my house, I showed him this comic. He thought it was funny as hell, and for way-back, when we through the chest out the open hole in the wall, and the comment said what were the odds of that happening, this is what he told me...

Quote:
((bad judgment (as defined by bad ideas/ good ideas)/ Area of the hole x pi) x Initial velocity - 9.8 M/s/s)^2 / wind direction(in degrees away from hole) x speed ^2, divided by the convenient story-based phenomenon constant times the inverse change of the boredom of the instigator, you get about 9000.1% exactly

Just thought that would be interesting to share  

KeyBlader1

Thieving Rogue

16,140 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100

Ennokni

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 7:56 pm
KeyBlader1
Speaking of math, I've got something funny to share. I have a friend at school who I can safely say is a math god and is completely and utterly insane. He has crappy internet, so when he can over to my house, I showed him this comic. He thought it was funny as hell, and for way-back, when we through the chest out the open hole in the wall, and the comment said what were the odds of that happening, this is what he told me...

Quote:
((bad judgment (as defined by bad ideas/ good ideas)/ Area of the hole x pi) x Initial velocity - 9.8 M/s/s)^2 / wind direction(in degrees away from hole) x speed ^2, divided by the convenient story-based phenomenon constant times the inverse change of the boredom of the instigator, you get about 9000.1% exactly

Just thought that would be interesting to share

Tell your friend he's amazing but also entirely wrong. The odds were 1. Of course it would fly out the hole because that's the direction you threw it in. There is no chance involved. Take that really-cool-friend-guy.  
The Gallery

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games