Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Unafraid of Dreams (1x1) (Daringly Filled) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:54 pm
((*shrugs* Okay! One huggle for Chibi per day, sometimes more *huggles*))

Laung carried on rocking Selina as he let her murmur into him. He wanted to kiss the top of her head like a father would a young child but he stopped himself. He didn't know if Selina would like that  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:10 pm
((^-^ Happiness. ^-^))

Selina gave a shuddering sigh as she continued to lean against him, her eyes closing. She just . . . she felt so comfortable with him . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:42 pm
((*huggles again*))

Laung watched as Selina's eyes started to close and he smiled gently carrying on with the rocking. She looked like she need the sleep, sleep without worries and anxienties  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:17 pm
Soon Selina fell asleep there in Laung's arms, perfectly comfortable as she slipped into a meaningless dream, her arms clinging to his.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:45 pm
((huggles!!!!! xd I have an exam tomorrow ugh))

Laung gently picked Selina up in his arms and took her through the corridors to the room she had been given. He opened the door slowly and placed Selina on the bed. He then pulled up a chair to watch her  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:45 pm
((Icky. *huggles*))

Selina slept soundly for a few hours before she started stirring. Her eyelids were heavy from the tears and felt like they had been gummed up or glued together, but she was able to force them open slowly, blinking as she saw that she was back in her room . . . and sighing a bit sadly as she didn't see Laung, not noticing that he was in the room.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:35 pm
((it went okay ... I had a cold .... *huggles*))

Laung looked at Selina as she blinked, not saying anything. He didn't want to scare her incase she wasn't awake but in a weird state. He had heard about it and seen it once before. He watched her before making a noise a cough behind the hand to be accurate  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:34 pm
((*huggles*))

Selina jumped slightly when she heard a cough and her eyes widened as she looked over and saw Laung. "Oh . . . I didn't see you there . . ." she murmured softly, a small blush appearing on her cheeks.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:05 pm
((I Still have a cold!!!!! *huggles* gah ... go away cold!))

Laung shrugged "you seemed slightly lost" he whispered coming over to the bed and sitting down on it stroking her cheek. "Is there anyway I can help you to lead you back to your path?" he asked softly  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:23 pm
((Aw . . . *huggles*))

Selina blinked. "What?" she asked, a confused expression coming over her face even as she blushed a little bit more. She didn't really know what Laung was talking about.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:34 pm
((slept for three hours this afternoon ... still ill! *huggles* And now I feel worse from watching a video))

Laung had to smile and then think about his words. "I have no idea what I just said" he said trying to think of better ways to put his confusing words so he and Selina could understand it. "How can I help you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:24 pm
Selina blinked. "I . . . still don't understand. How . . . I don't . . ." she sighed getting a bit frustrated before relenting a little and leaning back against the bed. "Just . . . be here . . . with me . . . please?" she said, looking at Laung, biting her lower lip, feeling a little stupid.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:50 pm
Laung nodded a little shyly before relaxing for what seemed the first time in years, "how close do you want me to be?" he asked smiling at Selina. She was a beautiful woman and he couldn't see how anyone could say anything otherwise, even herself. He also saw a young kind caring woman which anyone would want. Laung decided then and only then that he would wait for her and not the other way around  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:54 pm
Selina blushed a little bit. "I . . . I don't know . . ." she mumbled out before pulling the blanket over her head a little, once more feeling pretty stupid. "I liked when we were in the hallway . . ." she murmured, unsure if he could hear it and half hoping he did, half hoping he didn't. Her blush only got darker. But it was true . . . she had enjoyed being held in his arms . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:05 pm
((So tired ... I don't think my ear inflammation has gone either ... stare ... you could probably rattle me now ))

Laung nodded and gently scooted over next to Selina sitting down on the bed next to her and then wrapped his arms around her body and placed his chin on her shoulder "something like this?" he asked softly. He remembered the position prefectly but he wanted Selina to decide. It was her body and he had made enough mistakes  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff