Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Legends - Approaching... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:18 pm
Rocky growled and stared at the guard with a piercing gaze. "You know, It's a shame that you don't know who I am you son-of-a-wench. You can't touch me with those wannabe decentigrator rays, I'm born of the sun! My mother made you!" He said menacingly, fangs suddenly protruding form the sides of his maw, on fire. "If I were you, boy I'd value my life and leave the pissed wolf alone. Got that?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:11 pm
Dimitris's eyes started to fade back to normal coming to after seeing nothing of interest. "We haven't moved, well rather, those leviathans haven't." The fox jumped noticing the newer faces in the room one holding a weapon out with a women holding them at bay. "Whoa, whats going on here?"  

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:43 pm
(Errrr....any place I could drop in? this looks FUN)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:40 pm
((Sure just drop right in the story where you're good at. Though im not the author))  

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:18 am
((Yeah, I think you'd wanna PM The Corrupted Renamon with a request to join. She'll say yes prolly, but still.))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:36 pm
( probably a good idea, I am not up on the whole digimon thing)  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:29 pm
((Yet again: Bump))
Rocky continued staring at the guards with a snarl. "These rent-a-cops were just about to leave, weren't they?" Rocky's eyes shone brightly, like a cat at nighttime.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:48 pm
Thorean Guard #1 "Heahahaha...defiance is the nature of all sentients, especially by so called 'gods'. But in your case you haven't got a choice."
He had given then a forceful shove to get up from where they sat, and had opened the gate at the corner of the room and directed them to go that led to a white long hallway.
"Logan take the mutts to the lobby and get them checked before we breif them, I'll take care of Felicia here."

Informeter

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:55 pm
"I don't believe we are obligated to follow your commands... yet being this detainment room is no fun either, so start explaining as we lead us out of here, last thing we need is a few more heads to bop."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:15 pm
Rocky quickly qumped to his feet after being touched and moved with breakneck speed to get behind the offender. "Three things, a*****e. Number one: Touch me again, and you'll be pulling back a nub. Two: Insult my mother again, and I'll schedule a meeting between the two of you in heaven. And three: Tell us just what the hell's going on, or heads will roll. Specfically yours." He drew a wakizashi frim his waist and held it on where the spine should be on and bipedal animal. "Oh, and another thing; don't call me a mutt."  

LimberNimbleShadow

Slade Falok

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:35 pm
(Oh boy oh boy, all this drama and tension I love it! x3)
"Ehehe lets just get this over with, or maybe you'd prefer to stay here~?" Logan chuckled before opening the gate doors for them, unlocking in a mechanical manner while keeping his eyes on the other captured beasties behind him. " Come now, were sorry for any accidents you've experienced in the travel if your'e feeling funny. Lets get you boys out of here."
(Btw Renamon can we have these suits? I know this is short but stiil?)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:29 pm
"Come on guys, now don't be rude." She urged them both and pointed towards the gate. "I'll have to examine everybody else here if you wouldn't mind."  

Tamamo no Yuki

Wealthy Businesswoman

3,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:39 pm
Rocky sighed and sheithed his waki. "Allright...But I -rather, we still want to be breifed on the way to our destination. Rocky had calmed andrelaxed for a second beforequickly bringing his leg up and dealing a savage knee to the other guard's hips.
"Dont f*** with me, b*****d."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:36 pm
Slade Falok
(Oh boy oh boy, all this drama and tension I love it! x3)
"Ehehe lets just get this over with, or maybe you'd prefer to stay here~?" Logan chuckled before opening the gate doors for them, unlocking in a mechanical manner while keeping his eyes on the other captured beasties behind him. " Come now, were sorry for any accidents you've experienced in the travel if your'e feeling funny. Lets get you boys out of here."
(Btw Renamon can we have these suits? I know this is short but stiil?)

(If thats what you see fit, this Rp 'does' live by the elements of freedom. )

The Corrupted Renamon
Crew

Informeter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:41 pm
Paul was faced towards Felicia and the inhabitants of the sealed room when he had felt something push him in a swift knee. The sound of the impact made a metal Clang by the humaniod's armored physique, despite the lunge he payed little attention to the attempt and poeered over Felicia's shoulder curious of what she worked on. "Wow....that is...weird."  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff