Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:12 pm

Garnet kept muttering the incantations...the spells were being to shift.

((I cant beat the dumb tree in four -_-, so just the end boss. I've beaten five all four times XD i find that end boss easy O.o but I find im weird with bosses))
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:15 pm

((Tierkreis?..isen't that a german word XD....well..i think i was also close to beat tactics but i realy often restart it just because tristan died...XDD .First the whole game went well and then suddenly he died i thought well whatever the next fiht he is alive again...nope he was compleatly dead q.q.....i think i made one level over 20 times just because tristan died the whole time but later he survived ! XD)

Zack looked at the castle"You two are right this is realy perfect"

Jay nodded"Of course...Serianna and me found it...When we found it it was full of spiders and web...but we clean it."

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:23 pm

((Tierkreis is the new DS one. I'm not impressed with it, to say the least. And I had to restart my tactics because my sister erased my data. I made sure to get all 108 in 4 and load that data onto tactics, so I had the hero from 4. He is the best character in the game. He's better than Kyril. XD And I haven't gone to Fort El-Eal in 4 yet. I just don't want to end the game. XD))

Mina almost shivered at the word "spider," but somehow managed to stand still.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:29 pm

(New one!?For Ds awww..have to buy it...well first to find it in germany XD....load the heros on tactics... i have to do that too!..well wasn't the nhero of four cursed?WIth the rune of punishment which is realy cool..somehow XD...or and garnet..bosses reminds me of kingdom hearts and final fantasy..i mean the little endbosses are more heavier then te real endboss! )

Jay sighed"They are gone ..don't worry Mina"

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:34 pm

((Yeah XD The endbosses are pushovers...but not in Suikoden four x.x well, if I could ever get to the duel at the VERY VERY end -_- but I can't......dumb regenerating, element switching tree))

Garnet stood up exhausted. "They are in place. I warded it against spiders as well."
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:37 pm

(Throw an apple against it!...Err Sorry i played the game Kirby to often XDD..I always have problems with this duels...Xx...But i won against Brandeu!..Sad that he died q.q and Peck.....poor Peck)

Jay nodded "Good..let's go inside"He said before he went to the castle.

"Oh you made a spell so Mina wouldn't get scared to death?"Zack asked

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:39 pm

((I love the duels XD I uually can tell those things XD))

Garnet nodded. "It wouldn't do to have her live here in fear of our sanctuary when there are worse things....."
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:42 pm

((XD I love duels.))

Mina had never felt like such a burden in her whole life.

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:52 pm

Jay shook his head"THe spiders lives here and maybe they are also a reason why he never went here.THey can be realy dangerous,so i can understand Minas fear.Don't make fun of her!"Jay smilled at her

(...I am not good at them Xd...well i prefer normal battels...aww now i miss all the games and i have to play FFX to the end...i still try to kill every endboss with Yojinbo!...)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:56 pm

((he fails...majorly))

"I wasn't.....I-I was just trying to make it easier for her...."

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:01 pm

(Well i got into sin by using yojinbo he made his onehit attack and Bing!I got in..and seymore got thre times killes by Yonjinbo...well nearly everything was killed by my little Yojinbo...well and i run out of money XD but i will kill the last two with Yojinbo!You will see!)

Zack looked away"..Well sorry i guess.."He looked around"So what shall we do any ideas?"

Jay looked at Garnet"sometimes you are realy harsh even to yourself"He told her
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:06 pm

((I got him,....then forgot about him -_- not paying him everytime i want him to do something, i just used the magus sisters.))

Garnet turned to Jay. "What do you mean? I know I can sometimes be harsh to others...."

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:09 pm

((XD I only just made it to the plains(I forget what it's called).))

Mina was surprised to see Jay defend her. Everyone she knew before had always laughed at her and no one had ever defended her like that.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:32 pm

(... the plains...you mean the silent one or which one...i just played it in german XDD ....after the first seymore fight ??....i hate seymore by the way how often did you have to kill him? 4 times?It freaked me out!)
Jay kept quiet he just walked into the castle and then to a room.

Zack giggled"I think he likes you"He said to Mina

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:40 pm

((The ones right before the mountain. Actually, wait... I think I was just about to get Yojinbo. Either way, I didn't make it to the mountain.))

"You're giggling again," Mina said. He probably doesn't. I mean, really. Who could like a weakling like me? she thought.
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games