Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
John Santan :~FINISHED!!!~: ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:08 pm

"What?! how could she.... thats......but she...how......not possible!" Samantha said, she was so confused and astonished. Her sister would never turn on her friends and family.
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:26 pm

Hunter stares into her eyes and grips her hand tighter, "she is being controlled by a lesser demon"

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:50 pm

"But how!?" She stared at hunter looking for answers. She was very worried and very confused.
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:03 pm

Hunter shakes his head, "i dont know"

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:13 pm

Samantha sighs and leans on hunter with her head under his chin. "why would kaite do something like that? She's never hurt anyone why would she suddenly change?"
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 8:12 am

logan teleports to kabale "here katie wanted me to give you this"logan hands kabale a pice of paper he teleports back to katie "its done"

HEISNTHERERIGHTNOW

Aged Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:41 pm

"Thank you." Katie hugged Logan. "Katie!" an angry voice came from behind her, "What did I tell you about forgetting those you love?!? Kill him now!" Zane shouted. "Run," Katie begged logan as she began to charge after him.

(heres the letter btw)
Kabal,
I'm so sorry for what I've done. I wish I could make it up to you, but I can't. I'm beggining to feel more and more like John every day. I don't get it. I try not to do what Zane tells me to but I can't. Yesterday we came across a couple of newly weds and their newborn child. Zane told me to kill them and I told him I wouldn't...but I did anyway. There's only one way to stop this: you and the others have to train. Zane says I will be stronger than John when we are done. You have to be ready to stop me.

Katie
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 1:36 pm

Darth walked around a small forest and saw a small little house. Walking towards the house he kept his katana out for something could jump out at him anytime.

Renegade Memory

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 2:49 pm

kabal read the letter he got up 'dang it....' he went into his room and picked up his armor and his blade he walked out the temple and to an ally opining a hidden door to train soon he walked out and climbed the building and sat on the roof "this day sucks officially' he said after he said that it was followed by a roar from behind a let his spirit out and it was angry not at katie but Zane kabal looked back " youll be able to do it soon enough lev" he said he understood the leviathan was saying from time to time
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 3:20 pm

logan jumps over katie he pulls off his cape reaviling all of his katanas knives and battle axes "you like my new toys?" logan runs past kaite turns and hits her leg in the presuer point with the sword handle paralizing that leg "you want me to do that to your other leg if you dont then try to fight back the comand"

HEISNTHERERIGHTNOW

Aged Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 3:25 pm

Chi got up, she went out, she was barely even in her right mind anymore, she was starting to go nuts, she went to a large party with alot of people in it, it was like the convention that ember invited her to his house to turn her. the thought of him enraged her, she pulled out 2 long swords and began a massive slaughter, the people were so slow to her no one survived, the screams for mercy didnt even seem to get into her thick skull as she killed men women and children without a second thought, the bad thing was, it made her feel good, not good strong powerful and horribly alive. when everyone was dead she stood in the middle of the slaugter she had a evil insanely creepy grin on her face, her eyes were blood red and her hands were glowing, not her usual blue color but black the kind of black color that seems to suck the color out of everything around it.

((yea loong aint it lol i felt like a mass murder today)
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 3:32 pm

"Dammit logan run!!!" She ran up and kicked him in the face, sending him to the ground.

((nice murder btw))

Katie Wildheart

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 3:34 pm

(Thankies, u should make zane walk into the murder scene...hes the one who said she shouldent kill herself, but i dont think he expected this lol)
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 3:36 pm

logan spins back up his eyes glowing a dark black the type of black that makes you feel like your being sucked into a black hole "i do not want to kill you katie you have to fight it"

HEISNTHERERIGHTNOW

Aged Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 3:38 pm

Samantha smiled blood and her thirst got the better of her. She got up, ignoring anything hunter said, and followed the scent. Her eyes glowed red as she ran to her 'meal'. The trail ended at chi's massacer. She looked from the spilled blood and dead prey to chi covered in blood.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games