Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Hospital - Medical Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:04 am
((hanzo never said the name of his genjutsu when he flashed everyone into it at the mist palace, and Dandii you were there right after my post in the genjutsu, so unless your not really there at all you had to have kaid it just then. and i said i would spare her life, but come on she took our village cant i have atleast her arm?))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:04 am
jedimastersonic
((hanzo never said the name of his genjutsu when he flashed everyone into it at the mist palace, and Dandii you were there right after my post in the genjutsu, so unless your not really there at all you had to have kaid it just then. and i said i would spare her life, but come on she took our village cant i have atleast her arm?))

((The cutting of her arm is fine, you have every right to TRY and do it. But everyone else has the same right to stop you(except Rini) from succeeding. Now the problem I have id that you severed the arm, then sealed it. This didn't give anyone a legit chance to stop you. The other issue is how did you manage to seal the arm? What skill did you use? and how did you use it so quickly? These are the arguments i would be making when it comes to this, but so far everything seems to be flowing smoothly, so I'm not complaining much. ))  

Sindenky

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:09 am
And is Jedi even a medical ninja? How would he "seal" her arm? He does not having sealing jutsu...

Saying "he sealed her arm" is just stupid... clarify, please.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:59 am
Jedi Phoenix Uchiha
Nightmare of the mist

User Image

suddenly the clone dispersed into lightning, most likely shocking the women who went for his arm. "Lets go Luo, Rehanno. Yun will catch up later." Jedi said as he walked out of the room. leading the way for the two and tavian to follow him.

Samehada - Killing Intent
User Image

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:54 pm
User Image
Learn to get in touch with your inner demons. From Darkness to Darkness.

(R)ahenno (I)nuzuka

{ OoC: }

XXXXX
XXXXX Rahenno stood up and stretched. A smirk found its way across his face. It's been awhile since he has had any action. All this training was about to pay off. "It's about time, hope things runs smoothly." He said as he walked out the hospital and disappeared.

|| Cloud || Ex-Kage ||
|| YamiKonton || Hyouton || Inuzuka || Kyuubi || Rasengan Sage ||
((Check Often))Current Background Music
Current Mood: Calm
Current Wear: Picture
User Image Chakra Points: SS-Rank/Monthly Bonus: Jun 09 192/192
S [35] | J [50] | C [70] | G [85] | AS [110]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:06 pm
((You know, the veil thing protecting Kiri is still up, by the way. Rini was going to go get it taken down, but she can't exactly do that anymore at the moment. Bummer.))  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:19 pm
Try to get sin to wake you. Since Rahenno and Luo have no quarrels against you, could you help us out? 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:23 pm
Rahenno
Try to get sin to wake you. Since Rahenno and Luo have no quarrels against you, could you help us out? 3nodding

((He or Dandii probably will, but I still have to wait for them to be online . . . ))  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:27 pm
True true  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:42 pm
User ImageUser ImageXXXXXXKoukotsuXKaguyaXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXKumogakureXXXXXXC H U U N I NXXXXXXT H I R DXXH E I RXX

XX▇▇ ▇ ▇XXwhere will my P R E Y wander this time?

XX▇▇ ▇ ▇XXA good H U N T E R never loses his P R E Y

↯↙↙XXthere are some things you cannot C O N T R O L
XXI am one of those T H I N G SXXXX
the B O N E S of my fathers will stab into your S O U LXX✹✹✹XXXXXXXX

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

As Koukotsu entered the hospital--he'd felt faint traces of chakra inside, which had led him to believe that Aki was inside--he stumbled upon an open room. After walking in, he noticed that some high-profile ninja were in the room. This 'Rini' from before was also present. She and Kleine...the last time he'd seen them, they appeared to be friendly towards each other. Perhaps she was in danger...it was then that he noticed that Yun was on the hospital bed. "Oh my...what happened here?" He took a step into the room, before he realized how impolite he was being.

"Oh...I forgot to introduce myself. Well..." Koukotsu walked over to Rini, and gave her a shake on the shoulder to wake her up.

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Sindenky

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:13 pm
User Image
Kaimu Kinosei
(Sindenky Sosei)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

As Koukoysu reached for Rini, Kaimu's hand snapped forward to grip him by the wist. "don't touch her." he hissed at the boy. Jedi Clone had sent a night electrical charge though him, he was lucky to have training the resistance training or in his current state he would have been crippled.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:25 pm
User ImageUser ImageXXXXXXKoukotsuXKaguyaXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXKumogakureXXXXXXC H U U N I NXXXXXXT H I R DXXH E I RXX

XX▇▇ ▇ ▇XXwhere will my P R E Y wander this time?

XX▇▇ ▇ ▇XXA good H U N T E R never loses his P R E Y

↯↙↙XXthere are some things you cannot C O N T R O L
XXI am one of those T H I N G SXXXX
the B O N E S of my fathers will stab into your S O U LXX✹✹✹XXXXXXXX

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

As Kaimu's hand moved, Koukotsu's hand shifted away in response. Kaimu's hand grabbed only air. "Well, I guess not...it just seems odd for her to be sleeping when dignified persons are here." He then walked over to Luo and extended his hand. Even for Koukotsu, a simple shake of the hand was a great way to introduce oneself and make a good impression. Of course, there was a problem with his handshakes. Occasionally, a streak of lightning would shoot across his shoulders, which would scare most people away from shaking his hand. The more experienced ninja--however--were more aware of the Raiken clan, and knew that it was natural for them to do so. Luo didn't seem like an inexperienced ninja to Koukotsu. "My name is Koukotsu Kaguya, Chuunin of the Cloud. It's nice to meet you."

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:38 pm
User ImageUser Image

A jolt of static -- the bare remains of Jedi's clone dispelling -- made Rini jerk slightly and snap from her genjutsu-induced slumber. At first she was disoriented and panicked at the sight of two -- no, three -- figures appearing to loom over them, but when she realized neither was Jedi, she relaxed slightly. One of them was Aki and the other, much closer one had even stopped the third from touching her. The scent of ozone and incense lulled her into a further sense of security -- until she recognized it and the voice that had spoken over her. It was him -- the not-Sin.

Or was he really not Sin? She had called for him -- her Sin -- and he had come. Did that mean he had started to recover? To remember? A faint sob caught in her throat and she wrapped her arms around his middle, burying her face in the back of his mix-matched robes. "You came for us. You really came."

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 537

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:53 pm
User ImageUser Image
XXXXXXXXn i n j u t s u X|X k u s a k a g e X|X m e t a lX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX|X c h i r u X|X c l a nX|

XXXXXX Peace is a journey of a thousand miles and it must be taken one step at a time.

XXXThe electric shock caused the metallic clone's surface to seemingly cringe as the living metal reacted to the surge of electricity. It watched the pair leave, continuing to protect Rini. When the two were gone Aki's clone turned it's attention to Kaimu and Rini, ready to free him if she so chose to turn on him.

XXXAki entered the hospital and was directed to the room which had recently caused a buzz within the staff. The Kusakage entered through the currently doorless entrance and sighed. "It's never a dull moment in Kusa. Metaru-chan, you look tired. Please write a report of what you know and then return to the Mother Column." The metal clone gratefully bowed her head and left to do as directed. Looking at the few inhabitants in the room, Aki clasped her hands together. "Can someone please relay to me what has happened? It's a little alarming to find the Mizukage admitted to my hospital." A hint of worry came into her tone as she looked to Rini on the ground holding Kaimu.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Sindenky

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:32 am
User Image
Kaimu Kinosei
(Sindenky Sosei)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

With the arms wrapping themselves around him, and the soft voice thanking the man as opposed to threatening him, Kaimu froze solid. His heart began race in his check and breathing heaving slightly. Rini was meant to kill him, not thank him, this was not expected. The golden eyes faded and the blood red returned to them. "I...I just did what I had to...I did what she asked....." He cooed softly, peeling Rini's grip from him slightly to try and move away. Though he spoke to her, he dare not look at her face. He wondered if his existence would come to an end today, and if it did, what would happen. Would he return to the nothingness he was born from? or had he truly become human? No. He was not human that was for sure. He could not understand, why would someone do anything he had seen?

Rini had tried to kill her own father, and Jedi retaliated with trying to kill the children that she carried. Others simply stood and watched, none of this made sense to him. What was going thought Humans minds?

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff