Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Gate of the Grass (Come Here First) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:11 am

Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Areku had heard Jason voice earlier,"Guess just got to concentrate on my fight gotta be careful not to look at him." Areku thought to himself as he made two wind clones that headed out of the field, as he saw the person that was making the clay before and appeared right under her trying to kick her at the chin to send her up in the air.

Konoha Kage Buyou (Leaf Shadow Dance)- Genin

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNlKD5Mq2I8
"Why am I still weak!"
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:15 am

(ye, but you already attacked me, which i haven't been able to defend against since your next turn....

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:17 am

(I'm starting to like the idea of seperate battle threads now)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:20 am

(only problem with that is, legally as it is right now, i can kill an S-rank, in seperate threads, i'm not allowed to kill anyone two ranks higher than me.....why dont we have it as two vs two, with the remaining akatsuki people hanging back to watch?)

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Eris5

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:25 am

((eh i guess thats a good idea since firu signed off randomly...and I don't wanna wait either, we are all for the most part online.))
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:25 am

(Hmmmm...that means I get no fun... I WANT FUN TIME! > biggrin RAWR. Can't you like... end the rules Eris? He does have a bijuu, so that should chage it ^^)

Zombie Swagger

Eris5

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:36 am

((Firu is back online so we can still post and battle here for now. AND I have no idea what you are talking about iKoisu.))
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:36 am

(so, hows this for the current post order?:
Firu
Wings
Eris
Areku
Fire
And he's talking about the genin cant kill a jonin + thing)

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:39 am

Karoso Kemai

User Image

Kemai Looked up "wait what happend i totally zoned out" Kemai said from the back
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:40 am

((since he has a demon he has a chance to kill a jounin at the least, but its a slim chance when out numbered. Umm other than that no I don't edit rules.))
((ALSO I did some reading on bloodline crusher and you actually have to touch me or I have to be close to you in order for my clay to not work since it is a body bloodline. Only eye techniques [sharingan and byakuagan and all that] are actually rendered useless when a person looks to the bloodline crusher person.))

Eris5

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:43 am

(whats going on i have no clue since like 6 pages ago?)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:46 am

TheWingsOfTheGods
(so, hows this for the current post order?:
Firu
Wings
Eris
Areku
Fire
Fire Assasin8
And he's talking about the genin cant kill a jonin + thing)

(on the thing it says See or touch the skin, and just uses sharingan as an example of a bloodline which it effects, but whatever Firu to post, then me, the you eris, the areku, then xantos, then you fire assasin, Akatsuki attacking)

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:51 am

(ok got it i Knew they where attacking i just didn't know what i missed so ya sweatdrop got it)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:29 pm

Kowaii stood amongst the fog. He couldn't feel the shocks because he had such heavy armor. He had jumped into the air after he felt the rumbles from the ground. He was now flying in the air with his double set of wings. As he looked down at the fog, he saw that there were dark shapes moving around in it. This upset him slightly, not knowing who was his comrades and who was his enemies. 'Wish I would have learned that tracking sand technique.' He thought to himself. 'Guess there really is only one true way to tell the difference.' He thought as he bit his thumb. He preformed a set of handseals and flew back down to the fog, and put his bloody hand to the ground. "I summon the three wolves of Fire, light, and Shadows." Kowaii said, as three puffs of smoke appeared. The three wolves looked to Kowaii. "Attack those who are not Akatsuki." The wolves nodded and went after the Grass shinobi. The light wolf went after Areku, the shadow wolf went after Jason and the fire wolf went after the other guy.

(Sorry for the wait, all.)

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:44 pm

Jason watched as the fog surrounded him, using his sharingan to pin point areku's chakra amongst the mass of people in the fog, jason made several handsigns, as mud was excreted from his pores, to form an armor over him, This would be accompanied by the floating rock armor surrounding him. Using his sharingan to the best of his ability, he was able to see the shadow wolf heading towards him, as he would duck beneath it, trying to ram his sword into its chest as it should pass over head.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games