Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
What could ruin Resident Evil? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Could Resident Evil ever be ruined?
  Yes
  Never
  Resident Evil 4
  Resident Evil Movies
  Other reason
View Results

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:13 am
AngelaAshford
MM-212 Beta
Little off topic, remember the grand feeling in Resident Evil 2 exploring the halls of the RPD building and searching the STARS office. Going around snooping at everyone's desk? Then ending up at Rebecca's and hitting the action button like 50x to get a first aid can. Oh man, the wonderful memories. Ok, didn't mean to catch anyone off topic. Just had a minor episode of déjà vu. Oh, the good times.

Wait a second, I thought you simply got the first aid spray by checking the boxes by her desk. I know you had to check Wesker's desk over 50 times to find that picture of Rebecca... Did you get them confused?
I pretty sure either in RE2 or RE3 that repeating pressing the action button would get you a first aid spray by her desk. I plan on playing them this week to get back in touch.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:26 pm
No, you only had to check her bag that's by her desk once, and it's in RE3. Yes, there's a first aid spray in there.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:36 pm
And in RE2, I believe there's a First Aid Spray near/on her desk as well.

It's Film D you get by searching Wesker's desk 50 times in RE2.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:40 pm
No, not in RE2... Or if in RE2, then not in RE3. I just know that the First Aid Spray is in her bag in only one of the games.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:11 pm
I'm 99% sure it's RE2. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:23 pm
Well, you'd probably know better. Even though I'm not the kind of person to obsess over the Rank, I still don't like picking up or using First Aid sprays, so I don't bother with them.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:27 pm
Yeah, it's RE2. I'm 100% on that. And I'm the same way, Bio. I never use First Aid Sprays. I pretty much consider them junk.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:57 pm
Other than REmake, since there's no rank, I don't worry about it, and use them anyway.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:03 pm
There's no rank in REmake...? Huh, I don't remember that. And I've beaten it tons of times. I even unlocked the infinite Samurai Edge, Rocket Launcher, and Real Survival mode... never did manage to unlock the Invisible Enemies, though. stressed  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:54 pm
Pity. Invisible enemy mode is very fun. Especially when fighting Yawn, because if it's invisible, then that makes it a Snake in Stealth Camo.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:14 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Pity. Invisible enemy mode is very fun. Especially when fighting Yawn, because if it's invisible, then that makes it a Snake in Stealth Camo.

Hah. Nice. xd
What did you have to do to unlock Stealth Mode anyway....?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:29 pm
Umm... I think all I had to do was beat the game with both Chris and Jill on the same save file, which unlocks both Invisible Enemy and One Dangerous Zombie mode at the same time.
But I think if you beat the Real Survival mode, that unlocks the invisible enemy mode too.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:36 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Umm... I think all I had to do was beat the game with both Chris and Jill on the same save file, which unlocks both Invisible Enemy and One Dangerous Zombie mode at the same time.
But I think if you beat the Real Survival mode, that unlocks the invisible enemy mode too.

Really? Because if that's the case, they ripped me off! scream
But yeah, I never beat Real Survival. sweatdrop *is embarrassed* redface Not that I don't think I could or anything, I just stopped playing as I was going through it for some reason. I should really pick it back up.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:38 pm
Hey, if you're used to the game, there's nothing like the Real Survival mode to put that fear and ammo conservation back into Resident Evil.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:06 pm
Thee Stranger
Biohazard EXTREME

Really? Because if that's the case, they ripped me off! scream
But yeah, I never beat Real Survival. sweatdrop *is embarrassed* redface Not that I don't think I could or anything, I just stopped playing as I was going through it for some reason. I should really pick it back up.

Don't be embarrassed. That game is hard. x_x  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games