Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Control Group Paradise (Finished, please delete me) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
Bird
42%
 42%  [ 6 ]
Mammal
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
Fish
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Reptile
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 12:14 pm

Leeloo stared at the ceiling. What did you thing before I explained it to you? She asked him and was confused at his answer. He didn't seem to be ready to be in the outside world yet.
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 12:24 pm

".....there..are..your..friends..and..there..are..those..that..are..not......"M answered with his simple understanding. He couldn't help but feel that somehow his answers were unsatisfactory. M didn't mind failing until he learned that it might mean letting his friends down. Perhaps it would be better if he began saying what he assumed they wanted to hear...

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 12:26 pm

Leeloo smiled slightly. That's right. There are friends, enemies and lovers. Kiba would be your enemy because you dislike him for whatever reason, and you are scared of his form. Nelia, Sabine and Tomeko would be friends. And... you have no lover yet.
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 12:40 pm

"....Seems..like..you..have..answered..your..own..query......."M commented, not sure how he could expand on Leeloo's reasoning. Perhaps Lover was what Nelia meant. If that was the case, then M wouldn't have to choose 1 and lose the others. They could all stay friends and enjoy each others company without the negative emotions that came with status differences.

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 12:59 pm

Leeloo was confused. You can have everything. But only one lover. It is ethically wrong and hurts those that are involved. She told him. Pain and sadness were now taking over her thoughts. He was avoiding her question.
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 1:41 pm

"....why..would..I..want..1..lover..when..I..can..have..9..friends..during..this..experiment....." M asked, turning a question on his inquisitor Leeloo. M was beginning to feel defensive now that Nelia and Leeloo were saying he should limit his happiness. M considered behaving juvenile about it, but thought better on it.

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Sarax Alistair

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 1:45 pm

Because...because he's an experiment just like us. He shouldn't be hated just because he looks different. Tomeko answered M. And in regards to sleeping, i don't require a lot of sleep. I never have. I can go days without sleeping.
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 1:56 pm

"....I..do..not..hate......sleeping..less..could..be..a..useful..addition......" M commented to Tomeko. Her caring attitude towards someone she never knew, M contributed to her human side. Emotions seemed to drive a lot of the experiments seemingly fruitless actions.

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Sarax Alistair

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 1:59 pm

i see. And yes, needing less sleep is a very useful addition...though it can get quite lonesome being up by yourself.
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:05 pm

"....You..can..talk..with..me..and..Leeloo..if..you..wish..company......" M informed Tomeko, hoping she would feel compelled to stay.

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

ringboy

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:10 pm

(before M got into bed)

Mokthol walked to the edge of the balcony and looked around. "I should get going." He said, turning around. "It was nice to see you again. Perhaps we shall meet some other time." He gave a slight bow and turned around. He stood at the very edge and lept off. He conjured some energy to slow his fall and landed with very little sound.

(now)

Mokthol had been running for some time, following the sounds of guards in the forest. Kiba should be close by. After a minut, and trailled off from where the guards were and tred to find Kiba on his own.
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:15 pm

Tomeko smiled. That's sounds nice but...don't you need to sleep? She wondered whether or not his body could be asleep yet his mind stay wide awake.

Sarax Alistair

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:21 pm

".....I..am..asleep......do..you..not..see..my..body?......"M asked of Tomeko, not aware that she didn't know he could still communicate while asleep. It then occurred to M that she was human. He could ask her questions that might straighten out some of his misunderstandings. ".....do..you..have..a..lover..Tomeko?......"
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:27 pm

This surprised Tomeko. N..no. I do not. Why do you ask this? She wondered where this was going.

Sarax Alistair

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:33 pm

"......Why..are..you..without..one?...."M asked, returning Tomeko's question with another question. His train of thought had time for explaining itself later. "....would..you..predict..that..being..with..one..brings..happiness..that..surpasses..what..you..would..lose?....." He also asked of her.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games