Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Chunnin exams] The Grand Hall (report here now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:38 pm

"I guess I must than, Kemai, pay close attention"Katsus hands glowed as he says"Metal style:Create". As an iron pyramid raised under Vrail to stand on, Katsu performed hand signs and created five earth seals(Sekkai Bunshin: Shinogeru Inshou) around the pyramid. "Don't know why your stressed."
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:16 pm

((Zermaru never told Kemai anything. It was in OCC, therefore Vrail, Zermaru, Katsu and anyone else in the Hall doesn't have any idea why you started your rambling and activated your bloodline. Seriously, just because you know something in real life doesn't mean your RPC knows it!))

((Void Last RP, since everyone else did. Also Bloodhound I don't know what you did, but it doesn't matter! People need to learn some pointers on RPing! Sorry, but it's true! confused ))

Vrail looked around "Umm... I don't understand why you're telling me that you serve your Village? Aren't all ninja SUPPOSED to serve their Kage? But I am glad you're loyal to snow!" he looked at Katsu and then went to his seat and sat down. Pulling out a scroll he started to read.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:16 pm

Kurisu walked throough the door of what appeared to be a training facility of the sort. As he made his way down a narrow hallway, he saw a bracket of chunin exam battles and locations, "neato, it could be fun to watch a fight." When Kurisu opened the doors, it led him to a balcony overlooking the grand hall as he watched the people below him.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:43 pm

((your good pern LOL. IDIOTS... I AM A GENJUTSU/ PUPPETRY EXPERT SHEESH I DONT USE NINJUTSUS MUCH! HELL MY NINJUTSUS AND GENJUTSUS LOOK ALIKE!

PERN ITS A GENJUTSU YOU KNOW EVERY DAMNED THING THAT BLOODHOUND IS DOING... HES DOING IT IN HIS HEAD!!! YOU ARE NOT SEING ANY JUTSUS FROM HIM YOU JUST SEE HIM MAKING HANDSEALS THINKING WHAT I AM DOING IS REAL WHEN YA PUSHED HIM HE DID NOT GET PUSHED IN THE GENJUTSU GET WAT I AM SAYING. I LOVE GENJUTSUS BUT OTHER PEOPLE DONT UNDERSTAND THEM...))

"You aint gonna dodge then fine" Zeramaru said smiling suddenly the sand arms rip out Katsu's lungs and kidenys.
"you feel that pain thats the pain of your organs getting ripped out of you." Zeramaru said as he squeezed on the organs and they popped.
"time to reach for maybe your liver?" Zeramaru said extending his hand and a sand arm popped out of his pyramid to rip out his liver.

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:53 pm

As Kurisu looked over the balcony he saw some people standing below. One of them looked completely focused on another, who looked as if he was suffering an illusion. (Thinking: i love genjutsus, no matter how strong the opponent is, it only comes to how strong they are mentally.) Kurisu watched intentively as the kid suffered.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:56 pm

Danielsgirl15
Eris5
"Kasumi come here girl." Susumu can already tell something is wrong with her she makes a handsign or two and her hands glow green Shindan (Diagnosis) she hovers her hands over Kasumi is completely covered and notices the problem..."Oh my.." She makes a few other handsigns and again hovers her hands over Kasumi Saisei (Regeneration)...Kasumi's skin begins to reform and in no time she is back to normal, yet her skin is a little weaker at this very moment since the regeneration isn't fully complete. To speed the process up Susumu makes another couple handsigns and this time hovers her hands slowly over Kasumi staying in one spot then moving to another. Chiyute no Jutsu (Healing Hands Technique) "Girl you definitely pushed yourself to a new limit. I'm glad to see you made amends though with that Vrail boy."

Susumu smiles to Kasumi then turns her attention to Luna who has been watching her intently. "So how many medical jutsu's do you know?"

*looks down* I only know Diagnosis and Cleanse...Ive been able to help my comrads with it...but I still have alot to learn...this I know *bows* Plese help me lady sususmu

"Alright lets get out of here then."
Susumu smiles and grabs Luna's hand she then looks to Kasumi..."Good luck in the rest of the exams dear I'm sure you will do just fine" Susumu makes the bird handsign with one hand, She and Luna disappear in a gust of wind.

((head to training grounds #2 Luna))

Eris5

Plexilate

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:57 pm

((I think she's in a fight and forgot to post that she was leaving))
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:43 pm

((ok your right purn sad sad sad sad sad sad ))
Kemai then looked down at the floor and closed his eyes and opened them again and thay where normal kemai then smile "i like doing random stuff "kemai then smiled seeing the organs pop

fire assasin8

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:57 pm

((I'm getting really confused of what happened))
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:08 pm

fire assasin8
((ok your right purn sad sad sad sad sad sad ))
Kemai then looked down at the floor and closed his eyes and opened them again and thay where normal kemai then smile "i like doing random stuff "kemai then smiled seeing the organs pop

((Havock, what are you talking about? Idk why you're yelling, well using big letters!))

((Kemai, It's fine! If you still want to fight I'm up for it!))

Vrail nodded "Well I can too." He pulled off the top of his head "Yellow Oranges, are loved by gold fish!"

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:55 pm

Tails1990
As Kurisu looked over the balcony he saw some people standing below. One of them looked completely focused on another, who looked as if he was suffering an illusion. (Thinking: i love genjutsus, no matter how strong the opponent is, it only comes to how strong they are mentally.) Kurisu watched intentively as the kid suffered.

Vrail looked up "Hey... YOU!" he yelled "What are you doing up there?"
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:58 pm

"Man, what do they teach you guys in the snow village?" Kurisu sat on the guide rail of the balcony above the people fighting. "I like to see you try to hit me, and then i might think about giving you my name." As he gave a cocky smirk towards Kemai and Vrail.

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:02 pm

Tails1990
"Man, what do they teach you guys in the snow village?" Kurisu sat on the guide rail of the balcony above the people fighting. "I like to see you try to hit me, and then i might think about giving you my name." As he gave a cocky smirk towards Kemai and Vrail.

Vrail looked at him confused "I'm not from Snow!" he said as he continue to stare at him "But I will hit you!"
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:09 pm

Kurisu stood up on the guide rail as he unbuttoned his coat revealing multiple scrolls. "You've got a strong spirit, i must must crush it." Kurisu then lifted his arms as the sand from his gourd formed a giant arm of sand that lunged at Vrail.

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:16 pm

Tails1990
Kurisu stood up on the guide rail as he unbuttoned his coat revealing multiple scrolls. "You've got a strong spirit, i must must crush it." Kurisu then lifted his arms as the sand from his gourd formed a giant arm of sand that lunged at Vrail.

With his White Chakra speed, Vrail dodged, running up the stairs and headed for Kurisu. He let his white chakra into his chakra blades, slashing at Kurisu's cheek.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games