Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
The Student Lounge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wiingz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:50 pm
Koichi shook his head. "We can look at them again... if you go to France with me," he said, his eyes lowered on the ground as he figited with a piece of grass, kicking it gently; she'd never given him an answer yet. "I really would like my little sister to come back with me, if even for just a visit," he said, still not looking at her. He shook his head, though, starting towards the lounge. "Come on, Kitty, you wanted to go, right?" he grinned at her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:52 pm
Lia followed him, "A food place in the dorms? Do you wanna go out to eat? Somewhere off campus instead of the Dining Hall?" She asked unsure of what he meant exactly. She relaxed a bit more being called Lia. She liked it more when people did that. To many people in her life had called her Lia-sama causing her to hate honorifics.  

StormyWeasel

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:56 pm
Kana looked up from the bugs at his first comment, watching as he kicked at the grass. So, he was still serious about that? She couldn't help thinking how expensive it would probably be if she tagged along. But at the same time, she honestly did want to go. She'd never been able to go anywhere before... She watched as he started moving away, but nodded her head quickly as he finally looked at her again. "Yeah!" She took one last glance at the fireflies and then gently opened her hands, next swinging them in an upward motion. The bugs took flight and flew off, and Kana remained gazing at them for a moment after before darting forward to catch up with Koichi. The sudden movement brought a jab of pain to her side, but she ignored it as she caught up and walked alongside him again. "...Koichi?" she began after a moment, and then fell silent, wondering if she should go ahead and accept the invitation now. She bit her lip as she mentally debated.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:58 pm
"Like on a date?" Issac asks, unsure of what she's suggesting. He'd like to go off campus to get something to eat. He likes to explore his surroundings and places around him. He puts his hands in his pockets and waits for her to respond.  

[Teh Phoenix]

StormyWeasel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:00 pm
Lia blushed, "N-no! Just as friends to get something to eat. I haven't eaten off campus yeat and so I was just wondering if you would like to try something new..." she said wondering what there was to eat off campus currently.
((EDIT:I have to go! Bye!))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:03 pm
Koichi looked down at her. "Yes, Kitty?" he asked softly, hearing her. When she fell quiet, though, he wondered what was bothering her; he stayed out of her mind, though, knowing she probably didn't like people invading her privacy to much. He stopped walking, turning to face her; what did she want to say, but didn't? She'd even said his name, so it must be something, no matter if she denied.  

wiingz

[Teh Phoenix]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:05 pm
((Okay!))

"Sure, that would be cool." he says, feeling a little awkward he asked if it was like a date. "I haven't really been anywhere yet, except the places you've shown me. You lead the way okay? I don't want to get us lost or anything." he says chuckling.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:07 pm
Kana blinked, stopping as he turned to face her. She bowed her head for a moment, but then realized he might think something was wrong if she didn't reply. So she took a deep breath and looked up at him again. Though, she lost her nerve and dropped her gaze back to the ground again before speaking hesitantly with lots of pauses. "I wouldn't mind, um, going with you to, um, France... if you really don't... mind me coming," she said quietly. She was fidgeting with her hands, poking her fingertips together nervously.  

Krazy Kaori

wiingz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:46 pm
"I wouldn't have asked," Koichi started, going over to her and putting a hand on her head, "if I thought it would be a bother and if I hadn't wanted to come." He smild down at her before starting once again towards the lounge. "Kaze and Kazan are coming, as well," he said over his shoulder, glancing at her for a moment, "so it won't be just us two." He wasn't sure if anyone else would be going, but if they were, they'd all be in the same place; assuming Koichi knew them, anyway.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:50 pm
Kana blinked, feeling him set his hand upon her head again. Her ears perked attentively as he mentioned the other two, and she nodded slowly. "Ah, ok!" She hurried forward to catch up with him again, her smile already returned to her face. She was honestly very excited now, but she didn't want to seem over excited, though... that would probably be hard, considering it was her and she was always over excited. She grinned at the thought as she caught up to him and walked along at his side, tail flicking happily behind her.  

Krazy Kaori

wiingz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:54 pm
Koichi and Kana had finally made it to the entrance of the lounge, where the door opened for them as did the arean's. Koichi stepped in and started for a chair, assuming Kana was following him. He leaned against the wall, which was next to a chair, and turned around, his back firmly against it. He tilted his head though, waiting for Kana to come in.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:57 pm
Kana entered right beside him, blinking first at the automatic doors and then at their new surroundings. She stared around in awe for a moment, seeing the comfortable chairs and couches everywhere, and the large TVs actually set into the walls. "Wow..." she breathed, and then glanced up as she saw Koichi entering further. She hastened to follow, pausing in front of him. Her eyes darted between him and the chair and she smiled, tilting her head to look up at him. "Why aren't you sitting?" she asked with a small laugh.  

Krazy Kaori

wiingz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:12 pm
"The seat's for you," Koichi started, smiling faintly, "unless you wanted to sit on my lap... but I figured you'd pass, so I'll stand. I'm fine with it," he teased, wondering what her response would be. He looked around, at all the people in there; it wasn't as populated as usual. He pushed the though away, though, figuring it was better that way. He smiled to himself, thinking, I'm going to France with my little sister... this is going to be so fun.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:17 pm
Kana blinked, staring between him and the seat for a moment longer. Her face flushed faintly pink at the lap suggestion, but she tried not to freak out about it like she normally would. She actually bit her tongue to keep from crying out needlessly. But she smiled and bowed playfully. "Why, thank you very much!" she grinned as she plopped down in the seat, pulling her legs into it with her, knees to her chest. She had a hard time sitting in chairs and things the proper way by keeping her feet on the floor. She glanced around though, head tilting. "I'm sure there are other empty chairs around though," she nodded, still looking around the room. In the back of her mind she was dying to ask when they were going, but decided against it. She could try to be patient.  

Krazy Kaori

wiingz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:32 pm
Koichi looked at her and chuckled. "I'm good..." he started. "OH, Kitty..." he started, not sure how to tell her, "when we get to France... you might not see much of Kaze and I. You'll probably be mostly with Kazan, although my brothers and sisters will be with you as well... not to mention my mom might not leave you alone-sorry about that- but... Kaze and I have stuff to do when we get back... so to as how much you'll see me, it might not be a lot... I'm sorry," he said , shuffling his feet for a moment before just continuing to lean against the wall, no movement.

[tuesday, i think. I wanted to get Skylar and Kai and everyone... unless you want to wait, perhaps? and tell vampy to hurry up? o.O ]

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games