Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Legend of Salem (Full!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:49 pm
Jean continued to walk down the path as suddenly a white light surrounded her like a camera flash. She stood there dazed for a second. "What...just happened?" she asked herself. "OH yea, I need to go talk to the judge...but where's Ayante?" she asked herself. She stood there to wait for his arrival so they could go together.

Jarlin looked at Alice and sighed as he saw the black spectral arms twist hers. He wish he could help, but he couldnt. "I promise to come back" he stated as his spirit returned to his body. He opened his eyes as he looked at the ceiling. He was in a bed as he sat up and lept off. His nose was bleeding but he didnt notice as he walked around upstairs. He didnt hear too many people. "Excuse me!!! I'm back!!!!" he shouted in the house hoping to catch the ear of someone.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:53 pm
Ayatane gave a light sigh, there was so much tension here, Goldor was being a drama king and blaming everyone else for his attitude, Jean was seemingly getting up Goldors nose on purpose, Matheus was seemingly in a hurry and by his actions was trying to play a little game of 'keep away' from Brim with Miss Eisti. Ayatane brought up his hand and scratched his hair. Poor Telaria was looking miserable, and he didn't blaim her... the sour-faced Goldor was brooding away and she was stuck here with him. If he was a little more pleasant then he would feel such a pull of sympathy for her. Ayatane came over to her. He raised his hand and brushed her cheek gently. He pulled himself a little closer and leaned his face into hers. The hand that brushed her cheeks was brought back around to comb her hair back on her right side.
Don't worry Telaria, we'll be back as soon as we get some information about whats going on.... we'll try not to be gone long and if your good I might even pick you up something from town. Sound fair? Don't let Goldors mood get to you too much.
Ayatane pushed his lips against her breifly. He smiled.
And later when the stars are out we might even have a chance to do a little more of what we were doing last night. Agreed? But I should go now, Jean is probabily getting impatient by now.
Ayatane reluctantly pulled himself away from Telaria and headed over to Jean. His hand was placed on the hilt of his sword and he gave her a nod.
Alright I'm ready, I'm going to have to rely on you to lead the way, mainly because I'm not too knowledgable of the surrounds here.

Raziels face turned into a satisfied, if not amused expression, the boy who could astral project had some talent. Though he had no idea what was exchanged on his part, he only heard the mumblings and decreasing sanity from the weak little girl named Alice. His malicious wheels started to turn again. He didn't know who the boy was nor where he came from, but if he was hunting witches then he was going to get a run for his money. Not that the twerp was around long enought to learn anything at all. How sad the attempt was. If he was worried about her then he would have tried to stay longer and get more infromation. But the child was useless. Still, it was another potental weed that needed to be pulled in the garden they were growing.  

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:00 pm
Jean looked back at Ayante and smiled. "Luckily this a one trail town" she giggled. "This road will lead us straight there" she nodded, she looked at the trees bustling in the summer's breeze awaiting the cruel fate of fall to come. She looked at Ayatane and smiled. "You must really have a thing for red heads? Huh?" she asked him with a nudge.

Tabitha looked at Raziel and Abigal and smirked. She waved her hands as a dark portal was opened. "This should get us there before The Blessed figure out what we are trying to do" she stated with a nudge. "I mean if this is the means of travel you two prefer" she stated.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:43 pm
Matheus frowned, and unconsciously moved a tad bit closer to Eisti. "I will do will do everything in my power to make sure that doesn't happen Miss Eisti. To you or your grandmother." Matheus swore. "Just as I will do everything in my power to keep you from having to face the gallows. Anything to keep you safe." Matheus would be damned if she lost another person she cared about. Eisti would not follow the same path as Matheus' late husband yet.
Walking out of the house now, Matheus glanced over her shoulder to see if Brim was still coming. Indeed he was. For more reasons then one, Mathues really though that Brim would be better off to stay in the manner, but she didn't voice her opinions at that time.

Abigail rubbed the surface of her mirror, her irises turning as mirrors themselves. "Thank you, but I only take my own portals. It's nothing personal." Abigail stated. The idea of putting her trust in another witch in a portal that could lead in millions of different directions never did sit well with her. There was a time she would have shared portals with Telaria...but that day was long gone. "I will meet you all in the forest near the girl's house." she said, just before the rest of her body became like liquid mirror, and disapeared from sight.  

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:45 pm
Telaria watched as Ayatane left to catch up with Jean. She felt slightly more cheered after he had spoken to her. But still felt that she was getting the bad end of a deal by having to stay here. After the door had closed, she turned and walked up the stairs towards the guest room that she stayed in. As soon as she closed the door behind her, the flames flickered to life in the fireplace. Telaria walked towards the fireplace and sat down before it. She placed the palms of her hands together and began chanting.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:13 pm
Brim sighed lightly. He didn't know what to say. He wanted to use his new ability to see what would happen to Eisti's grandmother, but was also afraid of what he was going to see, and he didn't want to break Eisti. Brim then looked over to Matheus he felt Matheus just simply didn't want him around Eisti. Like Matheus was jealous at times. But Brim didn't know what for he and Eisti hardly had any time to talk, and Matheus was female as-well.

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:19 pm
Eisti sighed and looked down at her feet as she walked. "Sometimes one cannot change fate. But that does not mean that I won't do everything in my entire being to remain alive. I believe that there is a reason I joined your group. There must be a reason that the Conflicted want me. There are reasons for a lot of the things that happen, but the only way to find out what these reasons are is to face them head on."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:05 pm
Tabitha looked at Abigal and sighed. "Okay" she stated as she looked at the portal she had created. She looked at Raziel. "You're more than welcome to come with me" she stated as she stepped into the portal emerging in the forest near Eisti's grandmother's house.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:26 pm
A rose by any other color would be just as sweet. Ayatane replied back to Jean with an amused smile on his face. The red hair is just a nice bonus to a charming lady such as Telaria. But we would be wise to plan out how we're going to approch the Judge and what would be the more important things we need to find out?

Raziel and his minions pulled themselves through the portal, the thralls drapped themselves in the cloaks that made them appear living. He looked around for Abigail, he assumed that she was either close by or actually at the crones house. He looked around and his eyes fell on the little house of their next target. He would wait for Abigails signal, he wasn't well known in this town, and he had the aura that only a necromancer as old as he could. His four bodyguards stood at his side, in their artifical eyes held a vicious bloodlust against the living. Held in check only by Raziels presence.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:23 pm
Jean looked at Ayatane and nodded. "I suppose you're right" she stated. "How about we burst in there, and say 'this is a stick up, we use magic except it or we'll beat you into a bloody pulp'" she stated with her chest stuck out trying to be masculine. She laughed a little. "Okay I'm sorry, seriously, I think that we should be as honest as possible, just to say that we show concerns for the growth of this town, because people are being accused of witchcraft and tortured, other settlers would never come towards this settlement" she explained. "And that some of these claims are a bit outlandish, there's no solid based facts."

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:31 pm
A body of liquid mirror slinked around the trees near Eisti's home, heading towards the newly arrived Tabitha, Raziel, and the minions. Only when she reached them, did her body loss it's mirror like quality, becomming somthing more human like. Though her eyes remained like mirrors for now. "Begin as soon as your minions are ready." she whispered to Raziel. She smirked, and chuckled darkly before continuing, "I'll make sure an audience appears at the perfect moment." With that, she disapeared again into the forest, but wasn't very far away.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:59 pm
Brim smiled and nodded. "Yes but you have to be careful. From what I can tell these conflicted people are dangerous."
he responded to Eisti before looking over to Matheus. "Matheus... Could one of the reasons you don't want me coming along be because of Eisti?"
He asked in a somewhat 'Hush Hush' tone of voice. He had to know why Matheus seemed so... Tense when Brim was around Eisti.

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:10 pm
"No...we cannot change fate. But I don't belive your fate is to die at the gallows. If it was, fate would not have allowed Telaria to see the vision she did, giving us a chance to save you before that happens." Matheus said softly. She gently reached up and stroked Eisti's hair a little before placing her hand on her back again.
However, the moment she heard Brim speak, Matheus stopped in her tracks for a moment in surprise. "I...I never said I didn't want you to come Brim." Matheus finnally said, recoving from a moment of shock and beginnign to walk again. She kept her voice low, and could only prey that Eisti didn't hear anything. She sent Brim a bit of a agonized look mixed oddly with a bit of a glare. Her expression clearly saying that she would explain later if he would just stop talking.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:21 pm
Brim smiled softly and nodded. "Very well. We can post-pone this conversation until later." He said in a soft tone so that Eisti wouldn't hear. "But I do understand most of it. I'm putting my self in danger by coming along... I just get a bad feeling." he told both the girls as he continued to walk with them. "But It could be related towards me.. So I'm glad I have this potion that Jean gave me." He said as he reached into his pouch, and pulled out the potion.

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games