Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
Wingardia Wing: Girl's Dorms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lover_Of_The_Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:54 pm
(( bye bye!))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:56 pm
"God! Kisa! You suck at keeping promises!" Asuka said between pants. "'We're safe. I promise!' You say! 'Don't worry, Asuka, I promise she won't get in!' Why is it such a disablility for you?!" Asuka screamed, glaring at the blonde running next to her. "Hey, I never thought I'd be wrong!" Kisa said, shrugging. ((Can you shrug when you're running? o.o)) "How was i supposed to know?!" Asuka made a 'hmpfh' noise and ran a bit ahead of Kisa. "BECAUSE SHE'S PYSYCOTIC!" A loud banging noise was heard behind them as it slowly got much louder. "STOP RUNNING KISA!" An angry voice screamed. The two best friends made an awkward squeak and ran faster. They quickly ran and jumped behind a large pillar-like object and covered their mouths to stop the loud panting noises. Kisa and Asuka peeked out from behind the pillar and bit their lip(s) as Mei ran into the large area and looked around. The two hidden girls smiled, but quickly frowned as Mei sniffed the air. "What the...?! Why is she-" Asuka stopped and turned to Kisa. "How can she... GOD KISA WHY ARE YOU WEARING SO MY DAMN PURFUME?!" Kisa shrugged. "Thought it would smell nice! How was I-" A sound of shattering was heard as the two turned and looked up at a fuming Mei. "Mei, we're sorry!" Kisa said, jumping up and hugging her sister. Mei's face turned from angry to peaceful as she hugged back. "Mei, you're smothering me with your affection." She said quietly into her sister's ear. The fire-user's eyes began to water. "I just want to spend time with you! Why are you so mean!?" Mei let go and frowned. Asuka and Kisa started to run again.

((@DeeMac61206: I think I was high or something. Sad thing is, I don't do drugs. xD I know, no sense ever comes from poor, phsycotic Wendy. --Sob sob--))

Wendehbird

- -M ii ssy Mew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:15 am
"I guess they don't want me to leave," Risa thought as she put a smile on her face. "But..I already packed all my bags and...,"she cried as she held out a peice of paper which was labeled 'To Miss Risa Twilight',"Well just read it.." She pushed the paper to Livvy and it said.
To Risa,

Risa, You have to get back to Tokyo now! The cops have found the man that gave your cousin the curse! He is not saying anything to us and we hope that your powers will make him. He has been cursing our family for ages and this may be the time to stop him! Come here ASAP!

Love,
Rosa

"That was from 2 day ago," Risa sighed,"I didn't check it that day...look what I got today..." Then she pulled out another letter.
Dear Risa,

You haven't come yet! I know you are far a way but you are already too late! Some how the man disappeared and all we know is that he is heading for Ria! You must stop him before he brings more families unfortune! You have to stop him because you are The ------------------------------!*Risa covered this part with her finger she didn't want them to see it* You must get rid of him and now!

Hurry up,
Rosa

"I will be back," Risa bravely said,"but I must stop him from getting here! I don't want this to contiune on. Right now I feel that he is in a off campus area...but I don't know which one..but I am sure I can find it." Then risa took her staff and walked near the door. "I would need help,"Risa softly said,"but I don't want anyone to get hurt. And besides a white mage is helping me too...."

As risa took her bags she forgot to flip the final card....it was the card of *Change....

(*change-usualy this card mean that something big is going to change in her or his life and the cards that went before are things that will make this change.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:20 am
Keilantra tilted her head looking at you in the mirror, trying to figure out what to do.she pulled out five clips and set them down.She grabed a large round brush and sectioned off your hair, a section in the back and two on each side, leaving two strips of bangs.She then let the sectionn in the back fall and combed it out.She then took the two section on each side and brought them to the back of your hair.She then pulled out a tool called a topsy tail and placed the four section into the loop of it.She then bent it down and twisted it causing ttwo small loops on each side appear.She then took two red chopsticks and placed them in your hair causing the hair do to lock in place.She then took her curling iron and rolled your bang on it then released it causing a round curl on each side.She then grabbed some hair spray and took the cap off."Ok...close your eyes.."After Eri closed her eyes she lightly sprayed her bangs and the back of her hair.She smiled and stepped out of the way of the mirror.She stood next to you and awaited your reaction."So...what do you think?"  

DeeMac61206

`Shuggles

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:55 am
Aly jumped into her bed. "Oh god, not only did I have a boring day, but to end it off I have my boring room to come back to. Oh what joy." She said with a touch of sarcasticness. Aly's room was pretty normal; The casual dresser in the corner, a couple of lamps in each corner of every room, peachy-creamish walls, with a naturaly tilled bathroom. "Yes, my life is the greatest." She continued on to herself. She took off her shoes and threw them in the corner behind her door, followed by her bag. Her room wasn't the cleanest, and it doesn't take an expert to know that. It wasn't the cleanest, but it wasn't the worst. The casual clothes pilled up in the corner, hair in the brush on the table; Ya, it was messy, but not to bad. Aly decided that she would go out to buy something if she gets hungry, or is still bored. She took out her MP3 player and put the volume on medium, and started singing with it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:02 am
"KEEP AWAY FROM US, YOU WILD ANIMAL!" A soft, scratchy-like voice screamed. ((Heheheheh Asuka)) Another voice was screaming as both noises became louder. "HERE!" One girl said, and a door flung open as a tall, blone girl and a brown haired, cat girl jumped into Alyson's dorm and ran for somewhere to hide.

"Crap! We're trapped!" The cat girl said, shaking the blonde's shoulders. "Asuka, calm down. I promise we're-" "I'LL GET YOU!" Another voice called outside the room. "KISA, STOP MAKING PROMISES!" Asuka screamed, gripping her own hair. Kisa nodded. "Okay, okay." She glanced over to see a girl in her bed. "Oh... crap..." Kisa muttered, biting her lip. She hadn't noticed them yet, thank Lord.

Wendehbird

`Shuggles

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:16 am
Aly stood up. "Did I just hear something?" She thought in confussion. "Hmm, maybe it's just my MP3 player, heavy metal has it's ways." She continued on. Alyson took a look at her watch, "OH GOD," She said outloud as she took off her MP3 player and placed it on the table beside her bed. She got up, and walked over to her window. "I can't believe I forgot today's a full moon" She said to herself. "Well, looks like I won't be going out. Might as well go over to the kitchen and start cooking." She said with a sigh as she began walking over to the kitchen, which is on the other side of the entrance.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:25 am
Kisa and Asuka stood in the middle of the room, staring at Aly with a look of confusion painted on their faces. How had she not noticed them?! "Ummm... Excuse me?" Kisa walked over to Aly and tapped her shoulder. Kisa must have looked quite odd, though. Her bangs had hung over her chest, so the top part of her shirt was wet ((Hotsprings)), her skirt was wrinkled and folded all over, her flip flops were on the wrong feet, her face was covered in sweat and the bottom of her hair was burnt. Same went for Asuka.

Wendehbird

`Shuggles

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:34 am
Aly froze in her step as she felt someone tap on her shoulder, then speak. She turned around, but didn't make a sound. Aly isn't the type to scream, but she is the kind to think, and think ALOT. "Oh snap, what am I going to do?!?! I have people in my house and it's nearly time for me to transform!!" She said in her head as she began to secretly panic. "Oh um, h-hi!" She said not very sturdly. "Oh my, you guys lo-look wet! I'll be r-right back and bring a towel!" She said very awkwardly. This was not the time she wanted to make a friend.Ofcource she would want to make a friend, but at that time of that day, she just can't to it. The worst thing to happen to her is for someone to see her in her vampire form. Her new parents would always say that there is nothing wrong with it. All that happened was that she would have medium sized wings, and that her fangs would show with no possible way of hiding them. Obviously her vampire skills would be much better, and she can't help but talking with a different accent. Aly did NOT want anyone to see her. Especially with the fear of being bullied about her type. She was tough, and she could easly make a dis, but she would much rather avoid it all. With that she ran to her bathroom, not only looking for towels, but also trying to think the whole thing threw as to what to do.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:43 am
"Kiiiiiiiisa.... ASUUUUUKAAAAAAAA!" A scream was heard outside the dorm and the two 14-year-olds froze. "S-Shoot." They muttered. "E-Excuse me... Ms... Urm..." Asuka bit her lip, not knowing the girl's name, and instead sniffed the air to realize she was a half vampire. ((Dude. She's a cat, dude guy. xD Ewww. Rob-ness. >.<)) "...Vampire?" Asuka started again. Kisa hugged her friend. "I don't want to lose my hair again!" She whispered. Asuka sweatdropped. "Yeah, obviously.

xXx

"I'll FIND YOU..." Mei said, going down the hallway and kicking the doors open before searching every room. She was mad. People always said she was crazy, and maybe she was. But Mei just claims she has anger problems. Oh, who cares. Anger problems, mental problems, it was all the same thing when it came to Mei.

xXx

"Look, my insane little sister is mad because we ditched her at the hotsprings, and she's going to injure us SEVERLY." Kisa called to Aly. "We need somewhere to hide!"

Wendehbird

`Shuggles

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:57 am
Aly stood as dark wind began revolving around her as her fangs begun to reveal. "Oh snap" She said quietly. She wasn't scared, because this obvously wasn't the first time. She began to panic more. "Maybe I should just tell them....Well, I'm pretty sure the cat-like one knows." She said while holding her head. She has experience with cats, and cat demons. "Ya, I'm pretty sure" She said with a sigh. She heard one of them say something about hiding. "Erm, I'm coming!" Aly said. She grabbed the towels and made sure she could hide her face while she walked toward the two. "So, erm, I'm sure y-you guys know what I am...right?" She said as she took the towells from infront of her and gave them. With that the dark wind made a poof ((hehe, poof xDD)) as her wings came out. She made a small sigh. She isn't scary, but you could tell 100% that she was a vampire. "Meh, I'm sorry you have to see me like this. But if you want to hide...erm I suggest under the bed." Aly said with a small note of laughter as she heard the screaming outside. "Meh." She said with a sigh. There was nothing that she could do. All that was happening would just have to make it's way.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:07 pm
"Arigatou gozaimasu!" The two said, sliding under the bed with speed. Asuka pulled out a water sprayer and sprayed the two so that the scent would be partly blocked out. ((Dude, guy. Mei is scary. You never know what's she's capable of. --Shivers-- OH FOR GOD'S SAKE! Rob, get out of my head!)) Kisa and Asuka bit their lip. Even though they SHOULD be scared of the vampire very close to them, they were more scared of the little girl on a rampage out in the hallway. More screams and doors slamming against walls were heard, causing the two best friends to sweat even more.

"Damnit! If they aren't in here, I'm going to go balistic!" Mei screamed kicking Alyson's door open. "You're ALWAYS balistic." The blonde and brunette friends mouthed, not daring to make a sound.

Wendehbird

`Shuggles

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:15 pm
Aly quickly whent over to her bed and sat down. "I hope my vampire look helps" She said with a sigh. She put on her MP3 and took out her book and began to "read" just as her door busted open and a girl in rage came in. "Um hello?" Aly said with a look as she took off her MP3 player. "Ya know, a little privacy could be in use?" Aly said, trying not to act to pissed, but not really not pissed. She didn't want to get into a fight with this girl, especially with the look on her face. Yes, the face of a devil. "Are you looking for something?" She said to the deadly looking girl as she looked around the room. Alyson took a deep gulp as she tried not to show fear, nor the fact that she is hiding something.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:22 pm
"I KNOW YOU'RE HIDING SOMETHING!" Mei said, putting her face close to Aly's, trying to figure out what she knew. "Oh, ok. Fine. I'm going. But if I find my sister and that cat who*e in your room EVER, I will KILL YOU." Mei turned and walked out. The room was silent as Aly sat there in shock and Kisa and Asuka were lying under the bed, holding their breath. A loud sigh erupted from under the bed as the two girls climbed out and lay on the ground, gasping for air.

Wendehbird

`Shuggles

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:30 pm
Aly stood there shocked in terror. "Holy Crap" She said in shock as she gave a relief sigh and kicked under the bed. "You could come out now, I'm pretty sure she left. But for the saftey, I'm gonna go check." She said as she stood up and flyed across room, to check everything out. "Lucky me that I have my vampire strenght" She said with a small sigh to herself as she picked up the door and attatched it back to the wall. "Looks clear guys" She said in a some sort quite shout as she flyed back to the room as she looked at the two girls that layed there under her bed. "Oi yeh yoi" She said to herself while putting her hand to her forehead. Other than "Meh", that was another thing she said when in stress, or thinking in a "tough" way. While the two girls came out from under her bed, she flyed over to her chair and sat there while she looked into her mirror. "I don't see any scratches" She said with a small laugh. By the way that girl looked, she thought that she slapped her, while that was just her words. "I don't know how you guys are alive right now." She continued on.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games