Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:40 am
Charon smiled at Amara, " The one thing you don't need clairvoyance for, to see whether or not Amara will win a fight. " He said softly. He watched her go and said. " She's just playing with him. It's almost unfair. " He said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:43 am
Krys smiled back at Charon. She extended her hand to him. "Nice to meet you," she said. "Like Amara already said-- I'm Krys-- or Krystina. Whichever. I didn't catch your name."  

The Lacey Bear

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:44 am
Takeru slowly swift around still moving as swift like the mist itself. "Ohh whats this? Meditating in a form I'm familiar with?" as Takeru slowly created the mist more thicker with the Ken he focused earlier making the senses more tough to track. Takeru fought many who used the Indian style before but with his Isshinryu that ability wont effect him at all. Takeru slowly took stones from the ground and swift them everywhere as he could make her move.

(yawns..man I need sleep.. its alright 3:42 am)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:44 am
User Image
Chyuta nodded calmly as he listened. "I see, well atleast we lost no one from are side, but I also feel sorry for the queen despite her attacking, she was just being used I guess." He stated calmly as he looked at her once she went on about himgetting to the point. "You always did know when I wanted more than just to talk to you." He stated calmly but then went on. "Well, I was wondering if your okay? I felt a strange almost worring like feeling from you and also a strange aura from this room." He explained in a semi-worry tone though still calm voice.  

Celestin Selone

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:49 am
Charon turned to Krys and smiled. " My name is Charon traveling bard at your service. " He said politely as he looked back at the fight. " She's like a kid at christmas, she is just excited to be fighting someone again. " He said softly. His eyes turned behind him as he felt someone tug on his wing. He knew it wasn't someone that really needed him it was just another idiot that didn't know how to keep their hands to themselves.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:51 am
Amara was tackled down by the large man as she used her hind legs as she threw him into the cage as she retracted her claws out, swiping at his face as he caught her arm as he stabbed her in her side, she let out a loud growl. She looked at him as she climbed the cage as she did a swan dive, landing on him with excessive force.

Shatara continued not to move. Though physicly she would have moved, she had trained her mind never to give in to the physical. She continued to probe his mind, until she released a series of psi bolts to stun his mind temporarily, she hoped this would work. They didnt call her "The Brain" of Tenshu for nothing.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:52 am
((must be nice to be able to sleep. just rub it in, babe... evil jk wink ))

Zephyr sighed when Chyuta asked about her. "You are too perceptive for your own good," she said, looking down at her gloved hands. "I tried to heal the queen, but the arrow was tipped with something that prevented it. And when I tried, it affected me as well-- well, more than it usually does. I've never told anyone this, but when I heal someone, it sacrifices a year from my life." She took off her gloves and revealed her still slightly discolored hands. "They're getting better...they were completely shriveled...almost dead-looking. But...it really scared me," she said, getting quiet at the end.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:59 am
Takeru was still knowing her and her abilities since all his opponents took about 3 hours to understand. But this girl might give him what he wanted. Takeru slowly created 5 clones of Mist of himself holding there blades as they swung at her. Takeru slowly solidify the blades so it could do damage.. This was used by Isshinryu... The art of Balance but as well Manipulation. Takeru slowly kept on moving through the mist.  

Miluion Feredir

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:02 am
Charon didn't stop smiling even when she was stabbed. " Amara stop playing with your little buddy there! " He shouted at her the smile still on his face. He looked at Krys and said. " Looks like you're up after Amara I hope you're ready. " He said to her with a smile before returning his eyes to the cage.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:03 am
((I'm off for a bit. gonna try to lay down and see if I can get myself to sleep for a little bit))

Krys chuckled again. "Yea, it is seeming like she and I are two peas in a pod," she said. When she bodyslammed the man, Krys winced and laughed. "Well, looks like we're sleeping in a nice place tonight," she chuckled again. She saw that someone had tugged on one of Charon's wings. She grabbed the man's hand and bent it backwards. "Hey! Didn't your mother ever teach you manners?!" she yelled. When his fingers were at the breaking point, she kicked him in the shin and released him. Rolling her eyes, she turned to watch Amara again as if nothing had happened. When Charon wondered if she was ready, she grinned. "I was born ready," she said, giving him a wink.  

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:07 am
((last post for tonight))

Amara looked at her wound as it began to close up. "Good thing for regeneration" she said to herself as she lept back with the support of her tail, giving fatal blows with kicks from her legs as she created an orb of magma towards the man as he created a shield of darkness that reduced some of the damage, but he fell down, nothing but singed clothing.

Shatara continued to wait as she continued using her mind and not budging into the time was right. The environment changed suddenly as she had projected her thoughts to the outside creating an environment similar to Kilitia's, hoping that the mist would evaporate.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:12 am
Charon smiled at Krys and said. " Thank you, you didn't have to do that you know. " He said looking at their new friend. " Well it looks like your up unless the ashes of that man still want to fight. " He said with a smile at Amara's fine work. He looked at Krys and said. " kick your opponent's a**. " He said looking at the man who had grabbed his wing. He looked at him and said. " You're very lucky that you aren't my opponent, after this young lady I'm fighting next. " He said pointing to Krys. He looked back at Amara and said. " Hey come back here let me heal those wounds of yours. " He said with a sigh.  

Nicko1421

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:22 am
Takeru slowly started to evaporate but went with it. Since he was made from Water so it would make sense he would go along with the mist as he was tossed into the sky.. Slowly Takeru formed the mist back around him as he appeared with his blade Shinken. "Shinmei Ryu" as Takeru slowly felt the wind passing by. "Zentatsu San!" as Takeru flew down slowly driving his sword into the piercing mist..

(Zentatsu San means Steel Sword)(I'm going to bed see you all again)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:32 am
User Image
Chyuta listened to what Zephyr had to say and was kinda shock at what he was hearing but not only was he shock but he was also kind of angry seeing how she was throwing her life away in order to bring others back to life. "So you mean to tell me you have been throwing you life away carelessly like that for years?" He questioned in a worried yet slightly irritated tone of voice. He understand about her not being able to use her ability because of the arrow so he didn't comment on that because what he did comment on was more important to him. "Thats not good at all, you should be using such an ability if it shortens your life span, and other would agree if they knew." He continued. "You have to stop using that power." He finished, he went on and on, hardly giving her a chance to speak untill now.  

Celestin Selone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:13 am
Dulceri views himself in the mirror. A white vest with oriental buttons over a long sleeved shirt that matched the outer's color. His pants were of the same color, but gave a more creamy look than the other's crisp, shiny look. "The Sand God. I mean, Dulceri Shale, present. I'm here today to..." He began practicing his opening lines knowing they'd instantly fade once he got there. "About an hour left before showtime...or talking time. Please dad, I don't want a war with these people. I just the reparations okay? That's it."

~~~

Nephilis laughs as he enters the building taking an elevator to the top floor. "I guess I'll go with....this." Nephilis takes out a long flowing trenchcoat. It was jet black and the shirt he choose was a black and blue pinstripe shirt fitted with a black tie. His pants were of course black. "All about the blacks and blues. Nighttime waters." He begins to prepare himself for a bath until he notices he has one pair of underwear left. He locates an intercom and calls for the cleaning lady. "Yeah, I asked you to clean as it wash the clothes?"

"I'm sorry sir, I have to wash Rygor's, yours, Amiea's"

"Not anymore. You're kinda fired...."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games